Big Thankyou

Tidger

Would just like to say a big thankyou to Lucy.

Bought a Nipple enhance pump kit to use on my Girlfriend after seeing it on Ebay. Had never thought about it before and in all honesty she loves her nipples getting loads of attention from me so I thought bugga it, let's try them out.

Well how pleased are we, Bit silly at 1st and just went for it like kids with new toys and loved the instant results - then had a read of the instructions etc, and we are over the moon with the equipment and in time looking forward to some interesting long terms "enhancements"

So out of curiosity we had a look at the shop and saw all the other items. Had to email Lucy to get some advice on the best size breast cups to get, a few emails backwards and forwards and all was sorted. Ended up with a breast pump kit with a gauged pump, vaginal and clitoris cups and various Y splitters and airlocks to suit, plus the manual penis pump kit.

Lucy was so easy to deal with, very helpfull and efficient. Soon as it was decided what was required, I was invoiced, paid the same day and 2 boxes of equipment turned up the very next morning.

Lucy you are a Gem, may well be in touch for some more Y pieces and airlocks in the near future -

Many Thanks

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Tidger and welcome to the forum. Im so glad you are pleased with everything and just let me know if i can help further.

Happy pumping! ;)

Best wishes

Lucy :)