birth control pill + NB ?

Teeny Tiny

I know there are many others using noogleberry that are on birth control, I just started taking birth control pills Sunday after not taking any for 11 years to try to correct a hormonal issue. I don't know whether it's from taking a two week break, or the birth control pills, but it feels like I'm starting to have my third growth spurt. I'm guessing it's from the birth control pills, because I didn't start having these responses until after I started taking them, so I'm hoping they'll help me with my growth. However, if you've been on them they may or may not have any effect on your growth from noogling. All you can do is wait and see how you respond.

Good luck, and in case I haven't said it yet, welcome to the noogleberry family!

Happy Noogling! ;) :D ;D

barbie11

I've been taking BC the whole time while I've been noogling, and I've had no issues with either. I think my birth control gives me an extra 1/2" on the chest that I wouldn't have if I weren't taking them, but I've been taking them since far before I started noogling so that didn't really make a difference in growth for me.

I'm seeing results nonetheless (nothing major yet, but progress), I don't think they should really interfere all that much.

WillBeSexC

thanks everyone. I never took BC before.
What BC are you guys on? Like the brand of pill? Thanks for your input, btw.

barbie11

Please no one freak out about this.. but I'm on Yaz and I love it. I've never had any problems with it like so many others have. It's done wonders, so don't immediately discount it as an option because of all the bad press haha

WillBeSexC

Oh gosh! I'd never try yaz. But this is for two reasons. The first being, i just looked it up on the internet! I saw mixed reviews. Some are either (on a scale of 1-10) either rating it 1 or 2's, or 9 or 10's. Its halfies. Some people have no problems like Barbie11, some people get EXTREME problems like vaginal dryness, weight gain, depression, the need to stay isolated, increased cramps/bleeding during their TOM, headaches, acne, etc. However, some people loose weight, attain bigger boobs, have an increased sex drive, their skin is clear, little to no bleeding during their TOM, etc etc etc etc etc!

The second reason is, my mom had taken Yaz for 4 months in 2009. Oh my god she just HATED it. I remember her being in so much pain, it was terrible to see her like that, and also she would tell me how her periods would come even heavier than before. Her DR told her to stay on it another month to let her body adjust (on the third month), which she listened, and has been on a different pill since then and she has better color to her face, and overall she just looks better. That has to be the worse I've ever seen here. She was pale, disoriented and never wanted to go out. I felt so bad.

ANYWAYS, Barbie11, Im really glad it's working out for you!!! Have you seen an increase in breast size like some women do?
Thanks for sharing :)

xoxo, Lola D.

Jadie15

I take norimin which is a combination pill. I have been taking it for 3 years and noogeling for less than 1 year, When I started the pill I didnt see any difference in breast size. I dont think it has made any difference to my growth noogeling, but its tough to tell really as I have always been on the pill whilst noogeling. However once I started the pill I had lighter less painful periods and clearer skin :). everyone reacts differently though

junjo

I am constantly in and out of BCs. So I've noogled while using it and out of it, I honestly see no difference besides the fact that I swell a lot more right before my period when out of BCs. But that's a day or two thing, nothing that really matters.
As far as what I use, I also use Yaz. I love it, its light, didnt change my mood, my weight and helped my skin a lot.