Blisters Blisters Blisters!! Sonofabitch!

Matt B

Hi all,man did I screw up!!I was noogling last night and didn't get any purple or red,stopped for a few,massaged the girls and started again.I pumped for about another 45 minutes and it felt normal got great swelling and I took the cups off and it looked like I had small pocks!
I have blisters on my blisters.My question is do I let them go away on their own or do I pop them and get rid of them.

LOL!! If it wasn't for the blisters I'd post some pics,cuz the girls look awesome right now. I still have a little swelling left from last night.
I can't believe I did this. HELP!!

I just thought of something too.I used a heating pad and went right back to noogling ,that probably didn't help!! Anyway,don't do this!!

Matt, ;)

Attachments

• IMGP9277.JPG
    IMGP9277.JPG
    109.6 KB · Views: 535
  • IMGP9278.JPG
    IMGP9278.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 473

universallove

u poor dear! I Cant believe you can actually get blisters from pumping. whoa. does it hurts? You must have had some strong suction going. I know sometimes it doesnt even feel like its strong. I go purple so quick! as for popping no doubt its most sensible not to pop as they will go down on their own. popping will break the skin.

B

boobieswanted

Popping them in a long run would leave a scar although it cannot be seen at first. It'll become a major issue later on.

Try some hydrocortizone. I use it for everything. Then I apply Aveeno afterwards.

I never had blister like that but my skin cracked like crazy and the things mention above helped.

midbackn2013

Oh yes, popping is a NO-GO !!!! I popped a blister of mine once and it left a terrible scar. Do you think arnica cream would work, Matt? That and some time off?

midbackn2013

Just did a little research. To heal blisters, leave them uncovered or under something lose that won't cause friction. Vitiman E oil, aloe vera and neosporin, when applied to the blister helps a lot as well.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Wow Matt. I haven't had blisters that bad. That's some crazy blistering. I've had like 2-3 but that was awhile ago.

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it
Ouch! That looks awfull! Do not pop! And heating pad doesn't sound like a great idea either;( if u own aloe Vera plant try to cut the leaf and massage with that gelly inside the leaf, healing and cooling, I'm a great believer of this nature gift:) and u always tell us to be gentle and patient.... Be gentle on yourself! Xx

Milinius

Hi Matt,

DO NOT POP THOSE BLISTERS. They are there to protect the damaged area from infection.

Sorry to see the damage. My guess is that you won't feel much pain until they start popping.

You are supposed to wait it out, (at least 3-4 weeks (yes I'm being conservative)). When they pop on their own you should use an anti scarring / antibiotic cream and not stress the area with more pumping. Keep your eyes peeled for any sign of infection, That's going to be the big concern once they are open to the air. The longer they last as blisters the more new skin will be growing underneath.

When you get around to starting back up up with your noogling, I know you'll remember to start slowly and build up slowly.

I feel bad for you, but I know you'll be happy to hear your mistake has made us all a bit more vigilant.

Get better soon,
Taboo

Matt B

Thanks all of you. I really appreciate the caring here. I am using aloe vera plant gel.I get welding burns all the time and this stuff is great.
For noogling I use proclaim lotion.Last night I just over did it. I WILL be carefull in the future. And no,I won't be noogling fpr awhile.Time for a break.

Luv you all, Matt- :-*

midbackn2013

Well the good thing is that maybe if you do wait 3-4 weeks and noogle again, it might jump start a big growth spurt. You could end up with E cups!

damedame

Wow, thanks for sharing. I always find myself pushing a little harder. But it's best to always play on the safe side.

This served as a great warning to me.

Thank you.

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
:-[ :-[ oooh wow poor Matt indeed..... Have you been using the proclaim cream for noogling a good while or did you just start using it?

Thats crazy I never thought of noogling causing blisters and maybe the mixture of everything (proclaim cream, heating pad and long noogling) irritated your skin.

Just take it easy.. so you love to tell us... the girls will grow you have been doing great so far. ;)

SultryDiva :-*

Matt B

Hey there you all, the blisters are healing and I've been using proclaim for awhile.I just overdid it and didn't wait long enough after using the heating pad,that's my guess.
And TBF,what the hell would I do with E cups!! ;D Well maybe for a few days!! ;)

Thanks all, Matt \(^^)/

minnie34

Oh sweet mother of......Ouch!!!! :eek:
Glad they're healing up again. And for the record, I can think of a million things to do with E cups!! :D
Go easy on those girls, the boobie fairy has already been very generous to you. Now save some for us less fortunate already!! ;D

Matt B

Thanks Minnie,I picked up some calendula gel today to help them heal.Believe me I will be careful.And you are right, the boobie fairy has been really good to me,no complaints at all.

Thanks Minnie,Matt ;)

PS How are my favorite girls doing?