blue_sardine's pics!!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, blue_sardine has aksed me upload their starting pictures - so far blue_sardine has not Noogled but their progress pictures will be posted shortly no doubt!

best wishes
Lucy :)

blue_sardine

Hi everyone!

I wanted to put 'before' pics up early to motivate me for when my noogleberry arrives. I ordered it yesterday, and just got told it's been dispatched - I'm really excited! At the moment I barely fit into an 'A' cup - they're almost always a bit loose on me - and I hope to make it to a full 'B' over the next 6 months - year.

Here are my starting stats, which are also on my stats page:

My starting (never noogled) stats as at February 22, 2010:

Kids: none
Height: 5'7" / 170cm
Weight: 54kg / 118 pounds
Underbust: 74.5cm / 29.3 inches
Bust across nipples: 81.5cm / 32.1 inches
Bra size: AA-small A cup
Goal: Full B

nilly19

Hi Blue Sardine! You have a fantastic figure, lucky, and your breasts have a nice shape as well:) I hope Noogleberry will work well for you and you will achieve the B cup you desire:) Best of luck..here are a few tips to help you while you wait for your pump/cups: incorporate more protein into your diet, I began having protein shakes and I think they are helping me grow. Try not to have a lot of caffeine, I'm a tea addict so I still have to have my 2 cups a day but some of the ladies here say the no-caffeine has helped them with growth. Drink lots and lots of water to help with fluid retention/swelling. Buy a HUGE tub of cream lol, and oil helps alot too. I put on massage oil and apply a generous layer of cream on my breast and then start pumping. Try the 'pump and hold' method, or the 'pump and release' method to see which works best for you. I myself had better results with the pump and hold but everyone's body is different.

J

janie

Just wanted to say hello! You have a really nice shape blue- I'm certain you'll reach that B!! ;D

Maplesyrup

Best of luck, we are similiar in goals. I too am small framed but athletic with small A's. My goal is a full B and have been noogling for about 3 weeks now. I have noticed firmness but pretty sure I will be one of those slow responders. Don't give up though and I won't either!

blue_sardine

Hey Maplesyrup,

I'll be sure to follow your progress, and I'll definitely keep everyone updated on mine :) Don't give up - I think it's great that there's another gal on here who is not only starting at roughly the same time as me, but who also has a similar physique to me. I can't wait for my noogleberry to arrive so I can get started and grow some awesome boobs!! I'll keep you posted once it gets here :)

blue_sardine

Ok - here are my new pics after about 6 weeks of noogling. I can't noogle every day, but I do at least 5 days a week, for 30-40 minutes before bed. Progress is slow, as I'm starting with very little breast tissue and I don't have enough time to noogle for longer, but I thiiiiiink there's some slight difference. Slow and steady, slow and steady... :D

The new pics are from April 19, the other two are my starting pics for comparison.

I took the new pics 24 hours after noogling.

**Actually - now that I look at the pics side-by-side, I don't think I can notice any difference at all! (except that my boobs are bruised and weird looking in the second set. It takes a few days for my red dots to go away, they're there pretty much constantly on the top part of my boob, even if I noogle gently) Oh well. I'm going to keep going, and post another set of pics 4-6 weeks from now. Go, boobs, Go!!

Shygurl1

Hey again.

I think you're getting some progress, hon. The boobs look wider/fuller from what I can tell. So don't be discouraged, I know it's easy to after seeing how quickly others are growing. :( That's why I keep in mind that my bitties are a lil rounder and fuller than what I started with at least. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we'll get that full A before the end of May! ;D

blue_sardine

Thanks for the encouragement Shygurl!

Though my progress isn't as quick as some of the others, I'm trying to keep a level head and just chip away at it, and not let myself stress over growth. I figure it will happen if I stay patient and keep going. I'm pretty determined to bust arse with this contraption and grow some boobs! :D The photos don't show anything at all, really, but I swear they feel fuller when I judge with my hands...

Haha - when I read your post, the first thing I thought of was a chant:

FULL A, END OF MAY!
FULL A, END OF MAY!

(That's what was going through my head when I noogled up tonight!)

:D
Blue

Shygurl1

FULL A, END OF MAY! :D

Lol yeah that's a good 1! I'll keep that in my head myself. :) And as they say, 'slow and steady wins the race!'

gina3

hi there
wishng you the best of luck and size in your quest, take it from me (and others) pumping does work . i am an addicted pumper and love it... gina

T

tavia

hi, you can see lots more fullness at the top o your boobs if u have a good look, i can see it, well done xxx ;D ;D

blue_sardine

Hey TT - actually, I think you might be right! I had a good look at the pics (and in the mirror), and the area that has changed is the top. So, progress after all! Thanks for pointing that out! :D

Aspasia

I definitely see more fullness on the tops, Blue. :)

I can't wait til my mine fill out some on the tops. I would be totally happy with some volume on the tops.

Jen

M

mummy of 2

;D i can totally understand ..my stats are roughly the same..but im a lil shorter 5'3 lol...i got my nb last year ,but coz i have 2 children and a hubby,i find it hard to do,,and unfortunatly i havent really been that routenly good with it ::) oops but my mission also is to have a nice set of c's :D hopefully we can help each other

mummy of 2

jeane

Italian living in France
Your breast is very pretty. But too small for you.
To develop them, it is necessary to pump very extremely. One hour in the morning. One hour in the evening.
Breast has not to fill domes.
If nipple touches the bottom of the dome, it is necessary to buy a bigger model.
You must pump extremely. You must have air between the end of your breast and the bottom of the dome.
If you work well during one year, you can earn 1-2 cups.

Look-at my breasts when J was young:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1116.0;attach=1467;image

and after 2 years pumping:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=1116.0;attach=1470;image

blue_sardine

Thanks guys for the encouraging words!

Mummy of 2, I can imagine it must be incredibly hard trying to find the time with two kids and a husband to care for :D Do what you can, and try and keep it as regular as you can, and something will happen for sure. Hopefully we'll be able to encourage each other onwards and upwards (and outwards) towards our goals :)

Jeane - thanks for the advice, your growth is genuinely amazing. I'm going to try and increase my noogle time this week! I'm using mediums, and there's still air between my nipple and the end of the dome, so no need to move up yet. But soon... :D

T

tavia

hows it going with swelling, has it improved since yr last pics??

blue_sardine

Hey TT,

Thanks heaps for asking - I think it has improved a bit, actually!! :) I've changed my method a bit, which I think is helping. For one, I'm trying to do longer sessions (aiming for 40 mins-1 hour before bed, I used to do 30 minute sessions), and I'm not worrying about trying to get cleavage anymore. My boobs sit naturally far apart, and I think pushing the domes closer together just made them swell in a funny shape (and gave me lots of red dots all the time). Now I just put the domes on where my boobs naturally sit, and once I have suction, I only push them towards each other a tiny bit, like, half a centimeter - which is nowhere near as much as I was for the first 2 months, and this seems to give me better swelling and a better shape :)

I've also changed my pump and release timing - I used to release and re-pump once every 10 minutes, now I release and re pump once every 20 minutes. I like the longer 'hold' periods.

I guess it's all trial and error, but I'm liking the adjustments I've made to my noogle routine, and hopefully my next pics (I want to post them in about a month-six weeks from now) will show some results!!

Blue :)