blue_sardine's stats

blue_sardine

Hello everyone!

Ok, so I just ordered my noogleberry, and I couldn't wait to post my starting stats. I'm going to update them monthly once I start pumping. Also sending some 'before' pics to Lucy (which I'll also update monthly) so I have something to compare with as time goes on. I can't wait to get started!

My starting (never noogled) stats as at February 22, 2010:

Kids: none
Height: 5'7" / 170cm
Weight: 54kg / 118 pounds
Underbust: 74.5cm / 29.3 inches
Bust across nipples: 81.5cm / 32.1 inches
Bra size: AA-small A cup
Goal: Full B

Other info:
I've tried herbs (PM), hypnosis (Wendi Friessen), and massage, but haven't had anything work so far. My diet is fairly low on processed foods, and I probably don't get enough protein, so I've started drinking shakes a few times a week to help my body prepare for noogling :D

I exercise a lot, as I used to be an acrobat, and now I do it part-time as a hobby, so I can be fairly scrawny/muscly when I'm training a lot. Even before I ever did any gymnastics/acro of any sort, I had no boobs. My mum's also barely an 'A' cup - it runs in the family! My sleep cycle is a bit out of whack at the moment, so I'm going to try and regulate it better so I can get into a good, solid noogling routine once I start.

That's it! Now I wait for the postman :D

lisads

Welcome blue-sardine !

i'm sure you'll reach your goal in no time :) i'm pretty athletic myself and am happy to report that noogling works on busy bodies too!

ttys

Shygurl1

Hey blue!

Just thought I would return the favor and visit your page. :) Glad to be of inspiration service! ;D Hope that you do even better than me with your progress. Mine is slow, but I'm seeing a difference each week so far and for that, I'm grateful.

Huh, full B as your goal? Ha, you'll prolly be changing that once you reach it just cause you know you can grow even more lol. Good luck!

jaybee

Hi!
I always wondered if having an athletic body type affected your progess. I'm slim and muscular myself and I wonder if that's why I'm so slow to respond to noogling..interesting.

blue_sardine

Hey Jaybee,

I'll tell you about my pumping routine and results, and what I think about being athletic and a noogler:

I've only been noogling for 13 days so far, so it's hard to tell if it's going to work or not. At the moment I've worked up to 30 mins every night (when I got my noogleberry I started with 10 mins for the first couple of nights, then 20, now 30 - my goal is 40 mins a night), and I put on a fairly firm-fitting, moulded-cup underwire bra and keep it on for an hour or so directly after noogling to hold the swelling in a bit better.

I am getting great swelling in the domes while they're on - my breasts inflate a fair bit, though they're nowhere near filling the medium domes yet, and I keep some small swelling after pumping for about 2 hours. This swelling isn't enough to move me up a cup size or anything - my breasts are just a bit bigger and 'fluffier' than normal for a couple of hours.

I pump quite hard. I start out gentle/moderate for the first 5 - 10 minutes to warm my boobs up, but the last 15 - 20 mins I do it as hard as I can bear without bruising or starting to hurt the nerves in my armpits (which can happen with me). I'm using the pump and release technique - I pump and hold for 10 mins, then let almost all the pressure off, wait for 30 seconds or a minute with loose, relaxed boobs, then pump up again and hold for 10 mins, etc, etc. I also do 'exercises' for 10 mins or so while pumping, like I sit hunched over for 5 mins with the domes on, then I sit up very straight and try to touch my shoulder blades at the back (this can hurt when the domes are very tight), then I put my arms above my head and keep them there for a minute or two, and repeat the process a couple of times until I'm sick of it. I got that idea from Kultzu's page, I think.

When I wake up in the morning, the swelling seems to be gone, though my breasts feel a little fuller to the touch than before I ever used noogleberry. I have red dots and pale ring marks pretty much constantly, like 24/7, though neither are too severe. I'm going to buy some arnica for the red dots.

I've been reading your posts and wondering about your progress a little. I think being athletic has helped me, actually, as I have really well developed pec muscles (I don't know if they're visible in my pics, but trust me, they're there), which means the domes don't hurt my ribs at all - they're cushioned by my muscles, and I can pump quite hard without using foam rings or other padding. I guess that might change when I move up a dome-size, but we'll see. Also, being very active means I have a good amount of HGH circling in my system to help with my boobie growth. They are very slightly bigger now than they used to be, but it's only noticeable to the touch - not visually yet. The difference is pretty tiny, but it's something. I'm going to put up new pics around the 6-week mark, so we'll see if there's a visible difference then!

Don't give up, jaybee - my suspicion is that you're not pumping hard enough (though don't overdo it and hurt yourself - there was a member on here I saw who gave herself a hematoma - yikes!). Try giving yourself a two-day break, then get back to it with fresh determination. I think you can do it!

Very best of luck, and be sure to let me know if I can answer any other questions or offer support in any way - we're here for you on the forum!

Blue :) :)

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi Blue sardine,
Could you tellme what arnica is please??
Somebody mentioned it before but i haven't gota clue where to get it...
Thanks, :)
keeley

blue_sardine

Hey Keeley,

Here's the Wikipedia entry on arnica:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnica#Medicinal_uses

Basically, it's a herbal remedy, usually applied to the skin in gel or cream/lotion form that helps reduce bruising, and I've seen girls on the forum say it helps with their red dots. I've used it before years ago on the external bruising from a torn tendon in my ankle, and it helped.

You can buy it quite cheap online - I'm in Australia, so I just type "buy arnica" into Google and I can easily find Australian pharmacies that stock it. Internationally, I'm not sure where to get it. Just try a google search like I do and see what comes up!

Good luck,
Blue :)

cleo

Keeleyket, as you're in the UK you can pick up Arnica cream pretty cheaply in Boots or Wilkinsons.

blue_sardine

Been a while since I posted here - but I don't have an awful lot to report, actually. I got a new job 8 weeks ago, and my new schedule is killing me (early mornings and late nights), so I haven't been as regular with noogling as I need to be. I've been pumping when I can, but it's only 3 or 4 nights a week at the moment. I do longer sessions than I used to though - trying for 40 mins to 1 hour per session. I'm going to try and get back on track next week and pump AT LEAST 5 nights a week. I know that still might not be enough, but I'm never, ever at home (and I can't pump at work because there are people all around), so it's really hard!

Having said that, though, my boobs do feel slightly different to how they did before I ever noogled, and I feel optimistic. The difference isn't measureable, I think, but I can feel it with my hands, and my bra fits slightly differently. I'm still a small A cup, but my shape is changing a tiny bit.

I'm getting close to filling the M domes, so I'll order my L's in the next few weeks. One problem though - I get red dots EVERY time I pump. I'm very fair-skinned, so they're pretty obvious. I can live with it, but it's a pain!

I'm going to put a new set of photos up some time in the next month so I can compare them with my old pics and see if I'm getting anywhere.

Happy pumping everyone! :)

melons

Hey Blue_sardine,

Are you using any thick cream on the breasts before you pump ? You could lub them with a thick moisturizing cream (like nivea etc - tht consistency/thickness) and then place a saran wrap on top of them with 2 slits at the nipple area.Then put the domes on and pump.

Many ladies also cover their nips with bandaids as it gets too sensitive to suction.

-melons

blue_sardine

Hey Melons,

Thanks for the suggestion :)

I use bandaids on my nipples sometimes, but they're not really the problem, it's more the top part of my breasts that go nuts with the red/purple dots, even when I go relatively gently. My capillaries in that area must be fragile, as that's basically what the dots are - ruptures in the tiny capillaries under the skin.

I've been lubing up with Nivea Q10 cream, which is pretty thick, and I prefer it to the oils (olive oil and grapeseed oil) that I was using before. It's much less messy :D

What exactly does the saran wrap do? I've seen people talk about it, but I don't see how it would help with the dots. Ring marks, maybe, but dots...hmm. I think I'll give it a go and see what happens - if it works for others, then it could work for me :)

Thanks again!
Blue