blueberryhills stats!

blueberryhills

Hi All,

I'm new to NBE... Had looked into implants and found fat transfer surgery (neat idea - take fat from where you don't want it & put it where you do!) but not ready for surgery of any kind nor the expense. After that I discovered breast pumps, namely Brava. Shyed away from Brava because the rep was quite adamant about the 10 hr/day regimine (wouldn't even bend and let me go 8 hrs once or twice per month, when I get home late from appointments.) The rep also said if I do chest exercises she couldn't guarantee the results would stay (I'm no body builder but my health comes first so I chose exercise.) Then I found NB and this forum - was really impressed by the posts here and also the attentiveness of Lucy. The price was also less painful and definitely worth a try.

I just turned 50 and am a 34A or 36A (have always worn a 36 due to chest width, but recently measured for a Victoria Secret bra and found maybe I've shrunk some in width to a 34.) I barely fill an A cup. Some of my bras are an 'NA' size - Nearly an A - which I happened to find at the dept store a few years back. I've never given birth and am quite slender though I definitely have some excess body fat esp. in the mid-section ;)

My NB system arrived last week and I've been using it daily for about 1 hr per day. I haven't had to post any questions because there's so much info here that all my questions about using the system have been answered just by searching. But it's good to know help is out there when I need it :-* :-* I will send updates as progress comes... Thanks to all of you for the wealth of information, encouragement and honesty!

Happy Noogling!!!!!

Anatori

Welcome to the Forums! Glad to have you on board. Please keep us posted on progress. We love to hear everyone's story! Good luck!

SueB5

Hi Blueberryhills. We are about the same age. I am 50 in a couple of months and I have just achieved a b (very small b) cup from a small UK AA. I feel sure you have made the right decision. I started in August '10 and did not expect to achieve what I have. I hope you are as pleased too. The only thing I would say is, take you time and do not expect much in the early months. Wish you well! Sue

blueberryhills

Thanks so much ladies. SueB5 that is very encouraging to hear about you achieving a B, small or otherwise! I'm taking it easy and not overdoing it and will definitley post my progress as it comes.

blueberryhills

Have been pumping for 2 weeks now and have only missed a few nights. I generally pump for 1 hr each time.

I started pumping lightly and have increased the pressure. At full pump I'm 1/2 filling the medium cups. I haven't noticed any real difference except I 'feel' a little fuller. Haven't noticed the swelling I hear people talk about, even right after pumping.

I wear a 36 A bra, barely fill the A cup but my chest is fairly wide as I'm tall. I'm wondering about the way the cups fit my breasts. When I use the soft cup rings, the bottom of the cup does not encompass my entire breast - is it supposed to? Should I see results from this size cup since I only 1/2 fill it or should I go to size large which has a larger circumference? I see from the forum even men get results so I'm confident I should be able to achieve some too :)

Can anyone tell me if the cup is supposed to encompass the entire base of the breast, and if it's normal not to to see any swelling or change right away?

Thanks!

Lily13

Yes the cup should be covering up the entire bottom of your breast. I put mine right underneath my boob and then start pumping away.

Not getting swelling isn't all that uncommon especially in the beginning. It's taken me about 8 months to finally see some decent swelling afterward. There are others who have amazing swelling right away, so we are all different. You can try increasing your water intake, applying heat to the breasts beforehand or even noogling in the shower or bath tub to get more swelling. :) Massaging them before hand is also a good way to increase swelling! Your arms get a nice work out too.

SueB5

Hi blueberry hills
I agree with Lily. I have never had swelling either but have had good success, so I wouldn't worry.
Sue

blueberryhills

Thanks again Lily13 and SueB5 - I'm hanging in there, still feel a little fuller but don't see much difference. It's only been 1 month so I'll see what happens over the next month or so. Thanks for the answers and encouragement!

Jadie15

Hi Blueberryhills,

I have just stumbled across your post today. I also looked into surgery before finding noogleberry, however I hadnt really heard about the fat transfer surgery. To be honest that doesnt sound so bad as far as surgery goes (I could sure do with taking a bit of fat from my thighs!! :p) however the thought and cost!! :eek: of surgery is very off putting.
I am so happy that I have found noogleberry even with the tiny tiny results I am getting.
I wish you joy and success with your noogleberry journey :D