bonzaigirl's pics

jnorton22002

Hi bonzaigirl, You know my dear I think your boobage is really great. I understand that qwe all want more and it just takes time. Please keep your chin up. Work on exercises and other means also, such as massage. I do that all the time. I went from male flat to boobs. Keep working at it. all of a sudden it will just click. Happy noogling Joni ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

bonzaigirl

thank you joni... ;) im just ranting out my frustrations coz my boobs seem saggy... but im alright.. and i haven't lost hope ..yet... ;) i don't think i will... i love my boobies... ;) and of course i want them to be bigger..just the slight increase is already great... :eek: but greedy me want em bigger... i would really want a full c... because for now, i am a B.. well, my Bcup bras fit better..they're not loose anymore on the tops.. :) goodnyt and thanks again... : ;) have a great day always..cheers!!!

Aim4c

Hi Bonzaigirl,

Your boobs have a nice shape; they are round and perky...and the side view? girl, the word saggy and your boobs don't go together. The fluctuating measurements can really get to you...I know. I keep telling myself that I'm going to do this by faith even when it seems like nothing much has changed...because I do believe that there are incremental changes...Keep at it.

katieb

Have you compared your latest pics with your starting ones? I think you've made wonderful process in only 2 months and the shape you have is lovely. Don't give up now - you're doing really well.

kellynne

I agree with the other comments! I see a lot of change from your starting pics! You have definitely grown and filled out. Your breasts look wonderful. I would love to have your size and shape. Keep pumping! It's working!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonzaigirl

thankyou guys... ur compliments are all encouraging... im happy to say that now i can reach the 3 inch mark of the large domes.... although it takes me 20 mins... it's like an achievement now... because before i was only reaching until the 2 inch mark, then the 2.5 mark, then now after 20 minutes i can reach the 3 inch mark... :) im taking pictures monthly now, so as to decrease my disappointment when i don't see any growth at all.... i have my period now,, so i can't measure my boobies.... :) i like the fact that my boobies are really swollen, it's like i wish it was like this always ( just the boobies swelling.. not exactly to have my period everytime...man imagine cramps everyday!! :) ) ..

it's just great because they are extra jiggly... gives you the illusion of big bossom..... it was extra special, because the other day, i was wearing a low cut shirt, and my friend, she actually poked my boobies and had shrieked out loud "how did you get boobs??!!" because she didn't feel bone ( or ribs ) when she poked me in the chest.. she felt breast tissue!!! :eek: although it was helped by my underwire bra, but it was an old bra.... i just told her i was gaining weight.... ;) anyways, heres to more pumping sessions... so that i can get boobie galore!!! :D

rachel888

yes, that's a good question: have u compared with ur stating pic??? there is a nice difference, specially the right one is fuller n rounder...Actually, this is great result for only 2 months...put the 2 pic side by side and that'll cheer u up... great progress, can't wait to see ur month#3...

32aa

I actually don't get cramps. Well I only get them when I cheat. As in when I drink or eat cold stuff or caffeine. Other than that when I get my period its nothing but hot water for me. It really helps, but I just hate summer, right now I'm still on day 5 of my period and the hot water and weather is killing me, feel like I'm gonna faint but atleast I don't have any cramps.

Yea I wish every time I start my period the swelling would be permanent. Sigh but unfortunately it isn't :(. Good luck and keep up the great noogling. "Never give up, never surrender!" -Galaxy Quest

bonzaigirl

i like that..never give up never surrender!!!! ;) i thought at first it was from a movie when i was a kid.. then i remembred that the phrase then was "no retreat!! no surrender!!! " ;D

Rachiex

Wow Bonzaigirl I can't believe I haven't seen your pictures til now! You have changed your shape and grown a lot in such a short time!! I might have to post some pictures up of my progress... I'm a little nervous to do it (still, after 1 1/2 years!) but the fact that you and some of the other ladies do it really encourages me and comparing your pictures you can really see a difference which I suppose really helps keep you motivated...You have a really great shape. x

bonzaigirl

hi you all.. thanks for the compliments... it's been a long time since i wrote again... i haven't been noogling for a month now.. just resume noogling for a few days now.. had some personal problems and had to stop noogling....

i had stopped for about more than a month and had resumed noogling just about for a few days recently, and guess what...

my stats are still the same...

underbust 28
bust line: 33.25
overbust: 32

i have lost the fullness and heaviness but the girth is still there... and to think that i havent noogled for more than a month... and i haven't used any other nbe except the noogleberry...

when i pump, there is still some space left on my large cups, about 1/16th.. so im thinking of ordering the xl's soon.... so basically, the thing is, don't ever give up on noogling... ...

happy noogling everybody... :)

brielle

keep it up mare

they say sometimes its good to take a few breaks.
to gain more growth.
im just about to start mine.

waiting for it since i ordered 2 days ago.
keep us posted kabayan :)

bonzaigirl

wow.. hi brielle... it's always great to find a countryman (or woman) here in the forum... welcome to the noogleberry family.. you'll love ur noogling... although, if you read in the past forums as well, you know that it takes a lot of getting used to... and trials and errors.. :) wish us both all the luck, in our quest for the boobies galore!!! peace!!! :)

eva_bs

Yoooooo Hoooooooo Dear!!!!!
Congrats on your growing that stayed!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!
And welcome back!!!:)
We missed you!!!
:-* :-* :-* :-*

bonzaigirl

eva!!!!!!!! hi!!! i missed you and everybody too!!!! ;D ;D ;D how 's you and the noogleberry???? i read that you have upgarded to the large's ??? im so happy for you...

bonzaigirl

good day ladies.. :) wow.. i just saw that it had been awhile since i have posted any recent pics.. anyways.. let me just say a few words... i go to this forum and now i see that the "usual crowd" a year ago has no longer been as active... (like me :) )

it has been a year since i have started noogling.. and i can say that it has been a very slow process for me. i have been noogling on and off for one year... and i have been noogling regularly since december... not everyday though, but nearly almost... i noogle for about 30 mins to 3-4 hours a day... it depends on my availability.. since december, i have been noogling with the xl domes. ..i started with the mediums then a month later graduated to the large cups.. then in december i was able to noogle with the xl's.. when i started with the xl, i can barely reach the 2 inch mark, now my nipples go past the 2 inch mark... anyways..

to recap my starting measurements:
June 2010:
overbust: 30
bust: 32
underbust: 28

june 2011:

overbust: 31
bust: 33.5
underbust: 27-28 (measurement varies, as my backfat fluctuates since i am trying to lose some unwanted flab .. :) ) , my period's done, and my boobs no longer feel as fuller as when im menstruating... i have also started filling out the 32 C bra that i wear... although don't get me wrong.. it still looks small.. not like the full breasted boobies we envy so much.. i dont wear a push up bra, just the normal slightly padded bras ( so that the nipples won't mark ) with underwire... anyways.. i have just attached an image of me wearing the 32 C cup marks and spencer bra from last year... and the last 2 pictures of me wearing the same bra taken today.. these latest pics were taken 24 hours after noogling.... :)
p.s. i had just added 3 more photos.. the last 3 photos were just taken a few seconds ago, i thought i can add some side view shots as well.. hehehehe...
cheerio ;)

Attachments

• 22062010674.png
    22062010674.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 1,154
  • 22062010676.png
    22062010676.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 1,074
  • DSC00033.jpg
    DSC00033.jpg
    421.4 KB · Views: 172
  • DSC00035.jpg