Bonzaigirl's pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, bonzaigirl has sent us her pre-Noogleberry pics to upload. We look forward to seeing you progress once you start pumping!

Best wishes

Lucy :)

Hi Lucy, the first picture is before i took any natural breast enhancement pill.. as you can see i have 1 lopsided breast... lol... and they are small hehehe...
the next 3 pictures are taken 1 month and 1week after taking perfect curves pills ... :) ... during this time, i had a half inch growth in my overbust... ;) ...
during this time, i also have not started on my noogleberry...

i'll be posting my other pics soon, after noogleberry... thanks

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 267
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    178.2 KB · Views: 251
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 264
  • pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 306

OptimisticGirl

Hi Bonzaigirl,

Your breasts have beautiful shape and they look nice now !!! When they get bigger, they will be perfect and I believe that won't be long. 0.5 inch in about 1 month is such a great process, hun! My breasts seem to have similar size but not as nice as yours.

Wish you all the best! :-*

bonzaigirl

thanks lucy for posting my pics...

... actually that1paztichick... those are my pre noogling pics... :-[ i haven't posted my post noogling pics yet... those pics were taken one month after taking perfect curves pills.... but once i have the time i will post my 1 day post noogling pics and 1 month post... although i dont really see any difference.. i dont get that much swelling... thus i also dont retain much swelling... i am a bit concerned because i've decided to stop taking the pills... its giving me acne... :'( plus i am starting to get pain just above my inguinal area... im just worried that i may loose the minimal growth i ahve... but i do have noogleberry.... sigh..... anyways heres to hoping for the best...

that1spaztichik

yeah that's what i meant :) I read that but posted late at night when I was tired, so I guess I didn't clarify very well. Great results though!

bonzaigirl

hi optimistic girl.. and thank you for the compliment... i never imagined that my boobies look nice ..so thank you for noticicing... ;) i know its small.. but i sure hope that it keeps growing and growing.. i hope i can be a C by november... that is my goal because im going on a vacation and i hope my bikini tops would be filled by then... :D like i used to say...everyone can dream can't i...??? im just going to be like you... optimistic... ;)