bonzaigirl's stats

bonzaigirl

yeay!!!! i have just ordered my noogleberry... can't wait for next week!!!!

STATS

kids: none yet... (since i just broke up with my bf.. when i find a new one..then i'll get busy)
height: 5'1"
weight: 108 lbs
underbust: 28 inches
bust: 32 inches
overbust: 30.5 inches

bra size: 32B (loose B)
GOAL: a full B... or maybe full C ( if i can still grow to a C then why not)According to the bra calculator im a 32 A but its so constricting , i cant breathe, so i opted for a 32 B bra cup size bra..although it's loose on the top... I don't want too big boobs, but i really want a full B boobs or if it can grow into a 32 C or D ( :eek: ) why not... i would love to have the feeling of something jiggling when i run.. :) or at least fill out a 2 piece swimsuit... that's why i am so excited to finally order my noogleberry...
i was inspired by all the success stories i have read in this forum.. so i am hoping that i too would have the same success... I have been on perfect curves pills for the past month bu so far there has been no growth yet... i do feel soreness and a feeling of fullness.. but as to actual grrowth none yet..hehehehe.... i'll keep you guys updated... have a great day y'all

bonzaigirl

... ooooohhhh.. thank you... i am so excited for that package to arrive!!!! i am so envious at the same time happy for the success of the gurls here... wish i could have that same success.. :)

bonzaigirl

... oh my gosh!!! i can't believe it... my stats have increased... it's not that much though!!!! :p .... i have been taking perfect curves pills for over a month now... and i can't believe it..

my underbust: 28
bust: 32
overbust: 31

... so overall it's just half an inch... im happy already... ;D ... of course it's not enough yet.. hehehehe... but .. well honestly, i was already thinking that the herbal supplements, especially mine, would not work.. because it's prepackaged.... unlike those who had been taking whole herbal medications as it is... my noogleberry has not arrived yet.. grrrrr.... patience is not my best virtue but now i know i have too... it's like a silver lining behind a dark cloud telling me that there is still hope...

... not to mention that i really have not been taking the pills as it should be.. because it said that i should have the gel also... i only bought the pills per se.. and i dd massage with just lotion... since massage not only increases the circulation in the breast area... but it also pulls and pulls ont hte skin to make it more elastic so that there would be room for adipose (or fat tissue ) to grow into... as this is the reason why womwn who breast fed have more immediate success than those with taut breasts... hey let me reiterate that women who have taut breasts or those with really small fat tissue have an increase okei, just slower... compared to women who have more skin to grow their tissues in....

anyways im just so happy... now i cant wait for my noogleberry.... hmmm ... hope it arrives soon.. now i guess i can really empathize with the women who have increased their breast size even if its just a small centimeter... i know its foolish..hehehee... just sharing.... have a great day ladies... ( or in my case a great night) :)

Aim4c

Hi Bonzaigirl,

congrats on your growth...every growth in boobs is worth celebrating...There will definitely be more to celebrate soon...now that you're noogling :).

Keep us posted.

Ali

omg our starting measurements are almost exactly the same!!! i have a size 28 underbust, 30.5 above bust, but a 32.5 bust line :] i grew 1/2" on my bust line, but i want to fill out the tops of my breasts lol. congratulations on buying the noogleberry and good luck on your journey!

bonzaigirl

hi... thanks ali for the encouragement... actually my boobies have grown again... i now wear a tight 32B bra size now... im just waiting until my period has finished when i do my final measuring... because before my period i measured..

underbust :28
bust :32
overbust 32..

so now that i have my period it's half an inch bigger... in the bust and overbust area... and i have only been noogling for about a week... and i can almost fill up 3/4 of the medium size domes... but then again i am also taking in perfect curves pills so its not just noogleberry alone... i want to measure them again after 3 or 4 days... that way i can learn my what my true measurements are.... i may also be ordering the large cups soon... hopefully once payday comes... ;) .... oooh i hope that when my period is finished i still have bigger boobies... heres to hoping... :)

bonzaigirl

hi... oh wow... i have just measured myself officially... it's been about 26 days that i have been noogling.. i had taken 2 months (i had started perfect curves on teh 28 of april) worth of perfect curves pills ( i have stopped taking it once finished due to increase fat in unwnted places and i had started having zits.... which i dont usually have anymore...plus i had started experiencing pain on my right inguinal area.. i think i may need to see a gp about it because i can still feel it upto now...) ... as i had been a bit glum lately i had stopped taking measurements for a few days.. and now i had.. it's been 16 hours post noogle and my last period was about a week and a half ago (my next period tentative date is on the 16th of july) ...

overbust: 31.5
bust: 32.5
underbust: 28

i hope that this increase continues and continues... i can reach past teh 2.5 mark on the domes.. there's still space left and i want to order the large domes soon... hopefully by next week as i am just waiting for money in the bank to come... anyways.. jsut sharing my tiny bit of happiness... :D

Aim4c

Nice going bonzaigirl! ...you are responding very well to NB.
Congrats on your growth.

Keep noogling :)

bonzaigirl

hi all... first i'd like to update my current stats...

underbust : 28
bust: 32.25- 32.50
overbust: 31.5

that's the goodnews... the bad news is i have temporarily stopped noogling.. i bruised my left boob.. it has a very small bruise but there is pain just over a rib... it's really tender... so i had decided to stop noogling for at least a week... or until next week... when i first palpated it last friday evening, my left boob has a pain scale of 3.5 / 5 ... and now it is like 2/5 ... im thinking that i may be able to noogle since thereis minimal pain, and no bruise can be seen, but i would rather let my boobie heal... im going on a 3 day holiday on monday... so i decided to resume noogling wehn i get back to work...

i am a bit devastated, and a bit mad at myself... because i was so excited that i just received my large domes... and just as i figured out how to work it... i think my bruised boobie was like a result of greediness... i was excited over the results and i guessed i must have increased the pressure a bit more... :'( i wish i wont loose my boobie growth... :'(

morale of the story??? don't be greedy... slow growth is good.... just wish my boobie heal soon.... :'( :'( :'( anyways... just keep on noogling for everybody xcept mee.... but i will soon as i heal my boobie... ;)

Aim4c

Hi Bonzaigirl,

Congrats on your growth. Sorry about the bruising...you will heal soon. Hopefully the break will yield better swelling when you resume pumping as seem to have happened with a few nooglers.

All the best!

bonzaigirl

i have received the foam padding from lucy on the mail the other day!!! yeay!!!! silly me, excited that i was... i immediately lubed up ... massaged my boobies with oil for 15 - 20 mins... and then i tried fitting the foam padding to the domes... they (the padding was ginormous) but it helped ... i didnt feel any pain on my ribs, and suction was good... i normally snoogle with my medium cups, and since i had just arrived from my vacation, i decided to doze off for a couple of hours.. and lordy!!! when i removed the domes.. i found petechiae points on the sides of my boobies where the rims would be... :'( waaahhhh..... i didn't felt any pain on the ribs and so i just went on pumping... i didnt feel any tug... i now have to halt again for a couple more days.... waahhh.. before i can start to noogle again.. no more sleeping with the large domes... i never saw bruising and :'( for the first time, i actually saw petechiae points.... because before, i knew i bruised my rib with the rims of the domes... i didnt saw the petechiae points... waaaahhh... so now i know what it means when they say trial and error when changing domes... the good news is that it happened yesterday and the bruising is now down to a minimal...

last week i felt pain on my boobies because of the dome rims digging onto my rib, that s why i stopped noogling...and i resumed yesterday afternoon when i returned from vacation.. and now i actually have bruised it... waaahhh... but at least i can see that it is really healing.. i'll resume noogling next week, and no more snoogling...till i really get acclimatized with the large domes... ;)

there is a good new though... except yesterday, i had not snoogled for 5 days... and i measured my boobies... and it still the same..
my measurements are:

bust: 32.5
overbust: 32.25

yeay.. so basically, now i have retained my measurements... and i measured that without any bras on... so i guess it would measure more if i have a bra on.. ;D i havent been taking any herbal supplements for like a month now... and im only doing plain noogling and of course the premassage... that's it.... so eventhough i did bruise..now i know that i retained whatever swelling i had with the mediums on...
i'll just learn my lesson that, i can't do everything with the large ones on, unlike the medium cups, not until i master the ins and outs of it.. :) oh and thank you lucy for the large foams, they did arrive as promised!!!! :)

Aim4c

Hey Bonzaigirl,

sorry to hear about the petechiae. :(
Very happy to hear that you retained your growth...How was the swelling with the Ls?
You will be pumping and growing again in no time. :)

bonzaigirl

good news!!! it's been about 5 daysnow since i had the petechiae...

i have noogled last night with my large domes and wow.... i wasnt able to take a picture... i was so sad.. but anyways... i think im starting to get the hang of it..... what i did was i pumped with my mediums for about 5 mins... and then i transfered into the large... i went for pump and hold and pump and release for about an hour to an hour and a half.. and wow... and then i tried my regular snoogle with the mediums ( since i'm still afraid to sleep with the large ones because the last time, that was when i developed the petechiae) ;) ... my result with the large ones were wow!!! :eek: i swelled for about .5 - .75 inch... it was great because it encompassed my whole boobs.. now when i try and snoogle with the mediums it's like they're teeny... i love the large domes.. i felt that i do really have boobs, because if before my bras were just a tad tighter with the mediums on, with the large, my bras were really tight!!! of course the swelling went down also after and hour.. well... i was just thinking that it was not that bad.. it was only my first noogle after almost 12 days ( with only about a brief noogle on the 6th day -that endedin disaster because i had petechiae bruising ) of non noogling.... can't wait to retain the swelling.. of course i know that it will take some time before i can again have growth, but the swelling post noogling with the large are quite bewitching... and now, i know that i do have to restrain myself with teh pumping because i saw the shocking red dots that bruised the side of my breasts where the rims should be despite the fact that i was wearing foam padding.... i just have to remember that slow is good.... in a few pumps with the large domes, i can pump past the 2.5 mark... i see that i have less than half of the cup before i can fill the large domes ... but i am happy that i can have nice swelling... so all i have to remember is that slow is good ... slow is good... and don't be impatient for results or else i would end up with having to stop noogling altogether... so i am happy as to where i am again ( good swelling without bruising ) ... so everybody.. let's all keep pumpin' ;)

bonzaigirl

i am so happy... since last night, i started measuring my boobies.. and wow... maybe there is something about increasing the dome size... :) i can now pump without having to jumpstart it with the mediums.. i can pump using the large domes straightaway!! yeay!!! ;D i tried it again this morning.. and i didn't stall... just massaged before attaching the large domes.. and after 5-10 mins .. i can pump immediately!!woohooo!!!! i also measured my boobies and my measurements read:

bust : 33
overbust: 32

i am officially a 32 B!!!! if before i was a loose 32 B now i am officially a 32 B.. of course my bras are really tight now... since i do wear a 32 Bcup bra.. and i have just bought 32C bras from marks and spencer but i think that there is a manufacturing error... ;) i dont want to get my hopes up and when i buy a la senza bra, i'll find out im still a 32 B bra.. heehehe...

it was 15 hours since my last pump so there is no way that it was still with swelling... and my period is still about a week and a half away... i will be noogling for 2 months next week, so i'll go make official measurements next week complete with pictures!! :) .. im just sharing my little bit of ecstasy.. good luck everybody and keep on noogling ;)

Aim4c

WOW!!!! Bonzaigirl....you are growing like crazy ;D
CONGRATS!!!! CONGRATS!!! CONGRATS!!!
Keep growing girl...your growth is encouraging :)

I am soooo happy for you :)