Born in a small breast family?

OptimisticGirl

I wonder if some one who is born in a small breast family like me got result with NB. My mother and my sister both have small breasts. The relatives in my mother side have small breasts also, but those of my father side have big ones. My current goal is to go from AA to B (and C if possible) which will really suits my body frame. Is that reasonable and attainable? I do not might spend time and be patient, but some things relating to gen may discourage me sometimes, and I really need your suggestions and comments to keep going on.

Here is my stat page:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1755.0.html

Thank you very much,

jaybee

Hi,
So interesting that you mention this, since I'm an A cup and my mom is a big D! It's so frustrating because I'm like, why??? But here's the catch and what makes it even worse for me - my aunts (dad's side) are tiny!!! Ironic because you'd think you'd take after your mom before your aunts.
But, as yourself, I always wonder if anything can change my cup size at all - some people respond because the cause for their size different than if it were genetic like it seems to be in my case..if you read up on Eve's forum there's alot about the estrogen receptors in the breasts and how growth is to actually occur IF there are available estrogen receptors and how in some cases there's just something wrong and no communication between the hormones and the cells in the breasts that are supposed to respond to the estrogen. A bit of science there but sometimes I get so curious as to why I never respond to ANYTHING. Nothing, not pregnancy, not breastfeeding, not herbs, not birth control, and now it seems that not even noogleberry can change my size.
I hope I'm not cursing my self here but it just doesn't look good. And I really don't want to resort to implants but I hate the way I feel.

cleo

Jaybee I know exactly how you feel. I'm a small 34B, my mum was a 36D and my sister is a 36E, although they both struggled with their weight while I am naturally slim (take after my dad). Both my daughters who I breast fed are slim with DD cups as are my nieces. Like you, birth control and pregnancy made no impact on my boobs and I'm slow to respond with NB but I have gained 1.25 inches in 6 months so something is happening. I'm starting my second month on PM and apart from tingles in the first week, nothing!! People say I have an enviable figure so I do have a positive (and at 48yrs I take all the compliments I can get!! lol). Maybe some people are just not meant to have big boobs but I'm determined to stick with it for at least a year and see what happens. Try and keep positive. :)

Cleo

OptimisticGirl

Thank you jaybee and cleo for responding.
I have just noogled for 2 weeks, so nothing to complain about yet. I responded quite well with herbs and massage and had about an inch from them and from weight gain in 2 months. But when I stopped, they all went away. I guess it's because they hadn't had time to be permanent. So this time I will try to stick with noogleberry.

Jaybee, how long have you been noogling? Hope you will not give it up, because like me, we have nothing to loose.

jaybee

Thanks optimistic girl and Cleo,
I've been noogling for 3 months now..and I really don't think I'm doing it wrong because I get great suction but as soon as the cups are off there's nothing. I just wish I could get any results at all just to feel motivated..but at this rate, it feels like there IS something to lose, patience, hope, and self esteem especially when everyone seems to be getting results.
I am glad we have each other to talk to and share ideas with and it feels like we help keep each other on the right track...but I have no way of knowing how long before I see anything, if anything at all..
But you're right I have to try to keep positive, for all I know I could be hindering any growth from happening with such negative thinking. Easier said than done..
Thanks again

cleo

Jaybee it is difficult when you read about so many new girls swelling up in the first few weeks and wonder why it's not happening to you. I felt like that at first, what took me 3 months has taken some girls a couple of weeks but you just have to concentrate on your own progress and use the forum to let off steam. I'm not sure how old you are but I'm 48 so I knew that any NBE would probably be a slow process for me as younger girls seem to respond much quicker. Keep at it and I'm sure you'll have good things to report soon. :)

jaybee

Cleo I'm 28 so maybe girls in their 20's do respond quickly but there's something about my body/system that's preventing any progress from happening. Like you said I probably just need more time to have something to show for (hopefully) and I just have to keep going.
Thanks for being there.

OptimisticGirl

Jaybee,

Do you know what I'm talking to myself when I'm down. "Other can do it, I believe that I can do it, so I can do it!"
After every 13 months, all the cells in your body will be replaced. Thus it takes you at least a year to become a "new person". Don't get upset, girl. Keep talking to yourself that you have your own beauty with or even without big breasts. If you have big breasts, you maybe more confident. But if you don't, you can still live well. Many celeberties with flat chest are still shining with their talent. Thousands of women in this world share that flat chest feeling with you. You are not alone. Just believe, and you can do it!

I have been so obsessed on breasts that sometimes I drive my bf crazy. He keeps talking that he loves every part of me and my breasts are beautiful because they are mine. Although I still want them to be bigger, I believe him and I try to be "Optimistic" (that's my name!) ;)

Cheer up girl!!! :-*