Bra size calculator to make you smile

Okay, well, I guess before we scoff at this we should try it?!

I can tell you it's the first online calculator that has made me smile rather than want to cry! ;D

http://www.becheeky.com/how-to-measure-your-bra-size-i-30.html

eva_bs

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha.....
That's a cool calculator!!!! Thank you so much for sharing it with us! :)
I am a 30DD/E. :)

Haha! WOOOO HOOOOO and E! ;D ;D

Do you think you might go and try it Just to see? I mean imagine........ I'll take a 30 E please.

junjo

I cried :'(
It doesn't even accept my measurements
I have a ribcage that fluctuates between 24 to 26 inches depending on the time of the month, should I tell there that I wear a 30?

Lily13

Maybe I'm missing something with this calculator. Still says I'm a A/AA ;) This calculator doesn't accept inches in the A column so you have to put the band size for it to work right. When I put in 29, it says it can't calculate my measurements, but when I put in 34 (band size) it gave me the right size.

Boobalicious

Thank you sooooooo much not so flatty as I have just tried this calculator and it is the only online calculator that actually puts me into the bra size that I was measured at in the shops!!!!! which is also why I couldn't believe that you were not in a D or even DD size bra the same as me as your mesurement are identical to mine and I would no way on this earth fit into a B size cup now - well not without a struggle anyway!!!! I have got 1 32E size bra which I dont wear that often. The only difference is that I measure 32 around my ribs but the 32 band feels like I'm being strangled so I prefer to wear the 34 band and have it on the second clasps which make me feel like I'm not wearing a bra at all which is how it should feel!!! So thank you!!!

Boobilicious XxX ;)

Lily13

Remember when you measuring for your band size, you add 5 if you get an odd number and 4 if you get an even. If you are actually measuring 32" under your bust that means you are a 36 band size. :) I think most of us don't measuring tight enough and often times are wearing a band size too large.

Although I know you ladies liked what it said :p, the calculator is flawed and not using the data right. Here's the quote from the website: If your band size turns out to be an odd number (i.e. 33”), you will normally find the nearest band size up will fit best (i.e. 34”) but you may also want to try the lower band size (32”), especially if your tape measure was quite loose for the measurement.

Except that's not right at all. It's interchanging band size with the measurement you'd measure under your bust, which are not the same at all. A 34 band size does not mean you are measuring 34" across your under bust. You'd be measuring 29" or 30".

When you try to put 29 into column A it errors out because it thinks you have a 29 band size rather than 29 inches. Hopefully I'm making sense here. :p

eva_bs

hahahaha Flatty_natty! :)
Was I supposed to put in my bust bra size? I put the inches of the bust and not the band size. I didn't know that! :)
So now it makes much more sense. I think! :)
I am a 34A/AA. I think that I look much more then an AA now. Tomorrow I will post new pictures. I hope...I will see how I feel. maybe I will just take pictures once in 2-3 months. well see. last time I took pictures I was really discouraged. :-[

P

Philli

Hi Everyone. Yes, there does seem to be some flaws in the automatice measuring system. It wouldn't work when I tried it....but just below it, it gives a guide to the sizes. I am 7 inches bigger across my nipples than my band size, so, according to that, I am F. Very flattering, but I would think that if I wore an F my girls would be wobbling all the time and not held firmly enough. I'll stick to my E bras.

LAWMANN2004

HI ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!
Just tried that site calculator, and there is
no way that i'm a 40 DD.
I just now am filling up a 38c, So there are
flaws in that system.
It might be alright for some, but for me it is
just wrong. Nice to dream about tho.
I am still waiting for the boobie fairy to stop
by my place too!!!!!
Getting there but slowly.
Have fun, and stay safe.
Jamie2

Lily13

Eva for this bra calculator, yes you are supposed to put your bra band size or it won't work right.

Here's an example:

This is the right way. If your actual measurement around your chest is 30" then you are probably a 34 Band size. If you measure across the breast at 34" then you'd be an even 0" difference making you a AA/A.

With their bra calculator if you put 30 in column A it is assuming you are a 30 Band size. If you measure across the breast at 34", then they are saying there's a 4" difference making you a 30 DD/E. The problem is THAT's not even right. 4" difference is only a D.

Do you see how wrong it is? :) ;)

It's best to just go somewhere reputable and get measured in person! I might just do that today and see...Although if they tell me I'm still a AA I might cry.

eva_bs

no!!!!don't you cry!!!!! you got amazing results!!!!!!!
I could never fit in an A bra....it jut never fit!!!! But I know I am really really flat!!!! but I am growing!!! :)
:-*

Lily13 said:
Maybe I'm missing something with this calculator. Still says I'm a A/AA ;) This calculator doesn't accept inches in the A column so you have to put the band size for it to work right. When I put in 29, it says it can't calculate my measurements, but when I put in 34 (band size) it gave me the right size.

That's silly that they don't allow measurements below 30". I only put this up as a laugh. It told me I was a 30 G! I mean - as if!

Lily13

I emailed the website about the calculator and got a reply back from them! I hope none of you mind that I'm going to give them a link to this thread so they can see that it's not accurate at all. They are going to fix it not accepting measurements under 30! But she explained to me that they aren't using the add 4 or 5 inches as they feel it is outdated.

Boodles

Well I have always had a problem with the add 4 or 5 inches thing.

My under bust measurement is more or less the band size that I wear (maybe a little less but certainly not 4") And that was with a proffessional fitting - not by the measurements but by eye/trial and error which they do at the shop I buy my bras from. They told me that there are too many variables for simple measurements to ever work properly. And they said that the most common fault that they see is women wearing too big a band size and too small a cup size.

DD measures 32" under her breasts. If you apply the add 4" rule she would be wearing a 36" band and that would definatley be way too large. She currently wears a 34" on the tightest fitting but can also wear a 32" on the loosest reasonably comfortably. If she went up a cup size on the 32" (currently B) this would probably work but the 34B works fine.

Not sure about this calculator though as this would make her a 32DD which she definatly is not. A 32C perhaps though ...