Bra sizes??? does anyone know???

xxkeeleyketxx

Ok so i'm confused about my bra size at the moment &i'm getting different calculations on various
websites so i'm not sure which 1 is right ???
Does anyone know the correct way to work it out? I just want to know my correct bra size :-\
I'm measuring 27" under boobs & 34" over nipples (since the last time i measured)
If anyone could help that would be great
Thanks
keeley

cleo

Keeleyket it's really difficult to say as some sites would put you at a 32B and some at a 32C with those measurements but bra calculators are only a guide as they don't take into account the different shapes of women's breasts, whether they are more rounded, or wider or droopy. I've always worn a padded 34B and fitted them comfortably but my measurements before any NBE was 34AAA which I've never worn in my life. I've gained 2" since I started this journey which according to the calculators means I've gone up 2 cup sizes but I prefer to be honest with myself and others who may be new to this site, I still wear a 34B but I spill out now and would prefer to wear that than only just fit into a 34C. Don't know if I've been much help!! lol

xxkeeleyketxx

Hi cleo,yh i haven't yet tried a 32 C but i'm spilling alot out of 32B...I'm going to try a 32C & see how it fits because the B's i have seem to tight.I don't know anywhere around here that does bra fittings,are you from the UK? If so do you know any bra shops that can help? thanks :)

cleo

Marks and Spencer, La Senza, Debenhams all do bra fittings. La Senza tend to have smaller sizes, I'm a 32C in La Senza. If you want to buy some pretty bras as you are growing but don't want to spend much look no further than Primark where you can buy really pretty bras for £4 or £5 (some even have matching panties included in that price!!) although again the bras tend to be a smaller fitting. I love being able to buy new undies in Primark and not have to spend too much!! lol

xxkeeleyketxx

I was in primark 2 weeks ago & i bought a pretty black 32B bra but its waay to tight for me!
It was £6 but i'm to embarrassed to take it back so i give it to my younger sister!!
I'm going to go bk & buy a 32C next week coz i know it should fit!I will also pop by marks & spencers 2 get fitted! I have been holding it off incase i have another growth spurt which i think i had today after using the XL cups! Its been 9hours & my boobs still look huge!! ;D
Thankyou for the info,
Most ppl on here who post often don't seem to be from the uk so its nice i got someone
who can help me out ;)
Although i know lucy isn't far from me,she lives close to my mum in kent & its like a 20min drive from me :D
much love keeley

thabai

Hey keeyley... tbh I don't know what I am.
I've done all those different measurements on aa website and I've been told I'm a
34AAA, 34A, 32AAA, 32A, 32B, 30A, 30B
I am currently actually wearing a 30D and my breasts fit good in these... they spill out of 30C's
However since probably 17/18 I've been wearing 32C's these fit the bust but not the band size.
So yeah I haven't actually found anywhere that says my size... not sure if it's because I have 'round boobs' or what I've been told on my pics hehe maybe I should try an fake boob site even though mine aren't fake ???

xxkeeleyketxx

Hello thabai,
Judging by your pics i think its because your boobs are very round! You have lovely boobs,
not even sure why u need NB if im being honest :D
What size do you want to achieve? I'm sure you will be a very fast responder.
Goodluck :)