Brand new noogler!

helloxkatherine

Hi ya'll!
I'm 19 and really struggling with my chest size. I wear a 34b, but with much padding and adjustment. In reality, I would probably fit best in an AA cup. </3 I have BARELY any shadow under my boobs and i cant wait to have that plump curve that touches your ribcage!! :eek:
I am concerned about my nipples growing- right now they protrude considerably and my boobs are pointy. I've always told myself I wouldn't mind this if my tatas were just a little bigger. I've read the different tape techniques, which has worked best for you guys? My body otherwise is in great shape and is womanly and toned, but I don't feel confident or even like a woman.

I can't wait to take this journey with all of you! After reading so many posts and replies I already have a sense of safety and community.
Katherine

Teeny Tiny

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your noogling. Your breast shape sounds a lot like mine, although when I started my nipples and aureolas were less than half the size they are now, I don't like how they look anymore, but my hubby doesn't seem to mind them so I guess they can't be too bad. Some experience increase in nipples and aureolas and others don't, unfortunately I'm one of the lucky ones who did experience a lot of enlargement in that area, so much so that the nipples and aureolas are out of proportion to the rest of my breasts and very puffy looking when they're not aroused or cold. I'm hoping that one day my breasts will grow large enough to so that they are better proportioned, but it's been a slooooow, looooong process for me, or at least it seems. And I seem to be stuck at my current size, so I don't know if I'll grow any larger or not, guess I'll have to keep at it and wait and see. As far as the tape techniques go, just make sure you use a tape that won't irritate your skin, and make sure you have some kind of pad covering the actual nipples, otherwise you'll find it rather painful taking them off. I bought a large box of band-aids to try, latex-free because I'm allergic to latex, which I tried yesterday. The band-aids did their job, they kept my nipples and aureolas from swelling much during noogling, and also gave a more rounded effect to my breasts inside the domes. But after having them on for a few hours I still had a nasty sore, itchy red cross on both breasts where the band-aids were, around the outside edge of where they were sitting, like an outline of each of the band-aids. Needless to say I'm giving them a break from that today, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do now, other than buy another set of my nipple rings that I mentioned on another thread and go back to using them instead.

Good luck, if you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to post questions or comments and I'm sure you'll get plenty of help.

Happy Noogling!!! ;) :D ;D

helloxkatherine

It finally came in! YAY! I used bandaids over my nipples, although I was weary of this. I was careful not to use the cloth bandaids- those hurt the most and leave nasty marks. I don't see any swelling but I can feel a slight difference. I'm too embarrassed to post any pictures just yet, maybe once I see growth. :p

Not so teeny any more: I used to feel as though and think that I was the only woman in the world who didn't have rounded breasts. It was a painful concept, in the least. I know that that is preposterous and that "everyone comes in all different shapes and sizes". I've just been too embarrassed to ever talk about it so I've never found or talked to anyone with a similar breast shape. After I post this I'm going to check and look for any of your results!

Matt B

Hi Katherine,there's nothing to be embarrassed about.We're all here for boobs!LOL Even me!!
If ya get a chance,go to 007b.com-and you will be happy with what you have.

Happy you're here, Matt ;)

helloxkatherine

Matt: You are really such a sweet heart, you know that? That is a great site and i really appreciate that! Your progress is SSSOOO inspiring!

ccbb2009: It's not the swelling I'm afraid my boyfriend to notice! (I want him to see that!!!) It's the red marks that are there. I've always expressed such strong feminist views- and he knows I'm sensitive about my breasts and tells me he loves them, but I dont want him thinking I'm hypocritical by trying to enhance them. It's true I'm an independent woman who will go out and get what I want and won't be hurt very easily, but I'm not doing this for anyone but myself. I don't think he can understand that it's for me, not to 'give other guys even more reason to stare at me' in his words.

and on the topic of pictures, I know that they are for use of inspiration and connection. Chances are if I dislike something about my breasts, I know for a fact that there are other women who feel the same way and through seeing me I hope I can make those women feel less alone in this small-boobed world of ours.

Matt B

Hey CC,olive oil for noogling really helps the marks go away quick,but after words you smell like french fries and ass!!LMAO!!

Danigurl3

Olive oil works great but I don't like the smell very much either so I have been using coconut oil. It doesn't have a smell and it moisturize all day. My skin is horribly dry so I love it.

Myam

I love coconut oil too! :D But mine smells like... coconut lol

Katherine : what kind of bandaids are you using? I can't find medical tape that really holds anymore... sigh. I'll try and buy a third type, I've seen one that is advertised to be supper sticky. My nipples are... easily proeminent, and I really don't want them to enlarge! I think I'll take some pictures before noogling tomorrow, if seeing other girls' imperfect boobs can help others accept theirs, I'll at least feel that my imperfections have a purpose :p

helloxkatherine

Myam, Right now I am using generic latex free adhesive bandages but I'm having trouble with just one nipple!! I can cover most of my left with one bandaid (this is my slightly bigger breast mind you) and my right I use two to three and they pop off while noogling! Right now, even with the bandaids on my nipples are about 1 MM raised above the rest of my breast according to the ruler on the cups, so youre not alone in having "prominent nipples" I've always been self conscious about how raised my nipples are, so this only reinforced my strict use of only padded bras.
There isn't one "perfect set" and I feel like that is near impossible for smaller ladies like us to realize this. I struggle with it every day for sure. So yes, your imperfections have a purpose and are most likely not as bad as you imagine them to be. I am more than just boobs, I'm a woman too- we all are.

helloxkatherine

These are pictures of me before noogling both with and with out a bra and then after.

Attachments

• TPhoto_00002.jpg
    TPhoto_00002.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 130
  • TPhoto_00013.jpg
    TPhoto_00013.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 136
  • TPhoto_00014.jpg
    TPhoto_00014.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 123
  • TPhoto_00010.jpg
    TPhoto_00010.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 145

Matt B

Katherine,Yes you are a woman,and a beautiful one at that.And the girls are just as pretty.If you have read some of my posts,you know I love nipples LOL,and yours are super.You're going to do awesome with the NB,and your after pics look great now! Congrats!!

Happy Noogling Matt ;D

Myam

Hi Katherine, I just found out about a way to prevent nipple growth AND get a better shape ;)
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

I didn't try it yet, but I'm definitely going to look for the material!

By the way, I had just found out that some oil on the medical tape actually helps it stay in place! I've been massaging with coconut oil before noogling, I'm trying to avoid the tape but some oil still spilled on it. The results are great, especially since massaging boosts the swelling.

helloxkatherine

Myam! I love you! haha wow thank you so much for sharing that. One day I will post a picture of me standing side ways so you all can get a proper idea of how pointy and protruded my nipples are. I'm really looking forward to doing this and improving shape! ;D ;D ;D