Brandy's Stats

brandy215

I've had a major slack session for the past week, give or take. With Halloween, my oldest son's birthday and my monthly visitor, there's been too much craziness to have time. But I am back on the wagon, and hopefully a state "diary" will keep me on track.

I'll update with my measurements here in a little bit. Then I plan on doing daily logs of my session times.

Height: 5'5"
Weight: 112
Children: Two, not breastfed - however, pregnancy has left me completely deflated.

Measurements:
Above:
Across:
Below:

SueB5

Hi Brandy. I wish you well but I would have found daily logs demotivating as so little has happened for me. I only measure monthly at the suggestion of a few people on here. Even though I know my breasts have changed for the better in terms of feel, weight, appearance and size, I have not managed to measure any change at all. Thank god for photos! I see this as a long haul. I hope you have a differnet experience which I know some people have had on here. Good luck. Sue

brandy215

Thanks, Sue. I wasn't going to measure every day, just post my pump time, I think. (Though I haven't done a very good job of that so far!) I'm pretty anti-measuring tapes, and I've seen how discouraging they can be.

Can't wait to see your updated stats brandy. This is going to be brilliant for you, you know. i cannot express how amazing the NB is. I feel so much better abotu myself after using it for just 13 weeks.

All the very, very best!

Natty x

brandy215

Thanks! I just hope I remember to keep updating. I know how inspiring all of the stories were, so I'd like to be a good contributor myself. I still need to get those measurements, though....

So this is my first Noogle of the week. I take off on the weekends because of family stuff going on. I mainly do it at night while I'm working and everyone is sleeping, and that's not a good option on the weekends. :D

Start time: 11:15 p.m. I can't wait to see what kind of swelling I get! It seems taking those few days off every week is beneficial. I got my cups on with good suction on the first try tonight! That has to show for something. ;D

End time: 12:15 a.m. Swelling actually wasn't that impressive. :-[

Don't sweat the swelling, it will come. I think you are right about taking time off a little here and there, it certainly helps me and a lot of others on here too.
Looking forward to your next update xx

SueB5

Hi Brandy
I have not had any swelling at all but I know I have grown. I know other people have had a similar experience. I swell well into the domes but have never retained any swelling but my breast look very different even though I have only grown 1/2in. I am pleased with this because I recently had to take quite a few days off and had no change to my new size. We are all different don't be too disheartned by the lack of swelling. Sue