Brava with Noogleberry?

SaveTheTaTas

Hey everyone,

I'm considering purchasing a brava system to use while I sleep (maybe for 7 to 8 hours) and then using my NB for my usual 30 minutes per day. As of lately, I haven't had the time to Noogle for more than 30 minutes a day because of school/work, and I just can't seem to sleep in those XL domes. And because of this, no growth for me :(( Has anyone tried using the Brava for such short amount of time, and combined the NB with it to make it work? Thanks!

that1spaztichik

I know the user katieb had some great success with brava and nb, as well as xxkeeleyketxx. hopefully they chime in, but go check out their pics!!

katieb

I did get good results from Brava - went from an A to a B in a month - but I was wearing it for at least 12 hours a day and the woman I spoke to when I ordered it says they now recommend that it is used for 15 hours a day if you want results - eeek! In the book that comes with Brava it says that any day where you wear it for less than 10 hours is counted as a missed day and puts your progress back so not sure it would work in just 7 or 8 hours even if you are topping up with NB during the day. Brava is the only pump system where they have done scientific trials to prove it works and that's how they came up with a minimum time of 10 hours - anything less didn't seem to work. It's also a lot of money to spend. I had to stop using it after 2 months as I developed a skin reaction to the silicone/glue on the domes and they also lost their stickiness and kept leaking overnight so I had the alarm going off every 30 minutes. Looking back, if I had known about NB I probably wouldn't have spent my money on Brava but it did give me a cup size which to me is worth every penny!
Sorry if that is a bit garbled and not too helpful. Just thought I would share my experiences. Good luck with whatever you decide

SaveTheTaTas

Thanks so much for the responses!!!!! Yeah, I really don't have 15 hours a day to wear the Brava, having 8 hours a day is even pushing it lol. Have you had any success with Noogleberry yet? I'm just not seeing any lasting growth with NB, been using it for a while now but don't use it for long so that's most definately why. I mainly get 30 mins in per day, I need to try to get more time in.. but the XLs are uncomfortable. I used to be able to Snoogle for about an hour in the larges but can't do that with the XLs.

Girish

I remember someone saying once that the breast shape you get from Brava is much better than from noogleberry. I am looking for a better shape of my breasts as well as an increase in size and noticed the shape of my breasts changed to the better after using Brava. Has anyone used noogleberry and noticed an improvement in shape as well as size? Or does the shape not change when using noogleberry? I find Brava so difficult to wear for a long period of time so I was thinking about doing 12 weeks of Brava and then continuing using noogleberry if it improves the shape.

that1spaztichik

savethetatas...keep working at snoogling with the XL's. I know it seems impossible, and it took me...oh, probably a good month to really get it, but I can now do it. It IS possible! Good luck!

SaveTheTaTas

Thanks for the encouragement!! Ok, I will try to snoogle again tonight with the XL lol! Hoping to get some Brava domes soon tho.. but in the mean time I'll try to snoogle. :)

SaveTheTaTas

Ordered my Brava! YAY! I got the wide large domes.. can't wait for them to come in the mail.

I will be doing a Noogle/Brava combo.

So my plan will be 30 minutes Noogling and 7 to 8 hours of Brava per day. I just really want to be a cup size bigger permanently by the summer time. I will be happy with a full cup size, but if I get more I would love that as well lol. But I'm not expecting amazing results since I will be wearing it for such short times. So we'll see... can't hurt to try, right? :)

Oh and I just wanted to add, I still love Noogleberry & Lucy. If I had more time in the day to noogle I would, but I just dont have that much time so I want to maximize it by using Brava at night.

Boobalicious

Hi. i used the 'enhance' NBE and they recommend that you use their system for 1-3 hours per day for 8-12 weeks. I know Brava have done the research so they can make the 'permanent growth' statement, but there are other systems out there that work just as well, but they may just take longer as you dont wear them for as long a period of time as the Brava.

Good luck with using both systems and hope you get the results you desire. (and you may get boobie greed too when you reach your initial goal - just dont try to fight it!! go with it and enjoy evey inch you gain!

Boobilicious x :)

Rose

I also have the Brava system and it gave me one cupsize after 12 weeks and over 12 hours average usege. I have been thinking the same; trying to sleep with Brava for about 8 hours and then noogle maybe for one hour in the day since I don't have the time to have the domes on for 12+ hours a day. Let us know how this works out for you. I will start trying the same in January since I am abroad at the moment.

Rachiex

Hi Girish

In terms of a better shape, I got an improved shape with noogleberry as they are rounded, kind of like a fake boob shape but definitely more natural. If this is what you want then this is what you can get. I think it looks great as they are round and firm which is what I wanted...

Hope this helps X

stella235

I think it just might work. I already have a brava system. I'm thinking of purchasing a noogleberry for those times when I do not make the reecommended hrs of brava use

SaveTheTaTas

Ugh.... 3 nights of Brava, and progressively getting worse. First night was ok, second night couldn't keep them on for so long, and last night could only keep them on for 4 hours. Only thing different about them is thick soft sticky silicon around the rim, which sticks to my skin and pulls it while im sleeping and keeps waking me up. anyone have any advice? I thought these things would be better to sleep in than NB. :-/ I must add though that what could be causing the problem is that i'm using the NB airlock with the brava domes... I heard it works better than the smartbox so I didn't bother with it. But do you guys thinnk I should just use the smartbox and it won't keep me up?

Rose

Hey Save the TaTas, do you have the black top that came with Brava? I don't think it is possible to wear the domes with out a sports bra. I really did prefer using the smartbox to control the suction and waking me up if I lost it. Hang in there girl, I remember how horrible the first 2 weeks were just remember it DOES get better!

SaveTheTaTas

Thanks so much for the encouragement! I ordered the Sport system from Brava's ebay auction, and I forgot to specify which size bra to wear over the domes for them to send me so they sent a really humongous one, i think its either XL or XXL. So it doesn't really do anything lol. The smartbox that they sent me hardly creates any suction. I put the batteries in it, and it barely sucks any air, then I connected it to the tubing and it didn't do anything? Think those were just bad batteries they sent with it? Is it supposed to noticeably suck air out?

Rose

Remember the Brava suction is much less than the Noogleberry suction. Also with Brava the breasts expand over time so the breasts are much bigger when you take the domes off then just after you put them on. It is hard to tell if your smartbox is fautly.

I know some girls bought a big sportsbra to wear over the domes and cut little holes in the middle for the tubing. That might work for you :) Let us know how you are doing. I can't wait to start in january!!

michelle

It may be a little late to reply now but Brava also sent me an extremely large bra. I'm a XS/S so I asked if I could get a smaller one and they sent me an XL to replace the XXL, lol. They said it isn't supposed to hold them in and that the suction does that, (although in real life it doesn't work that way if you're moving around). The bra really only holds the little sucker thing between the domes. I pretty much stopped wearing it because the velcro is annoying. I have a stretchy shirt with pockets and I just pocket the sucker thingy.

I too have been having a hard time getting the recommended hours in for the Brava system so I just ordered the NB system to use in the middle of the day, (like after work or something). I've gotten fairly used to sleeping with them at night but my life is too active to spend 10-15 hours a night with huge domes sucking on my chest. I tried putting them on for a few hours in the middle of the day if I am going out at night but then I have to re-shower to prepare for them and then re-shower AGAIN to get the sticky stuff off. (Not to mention that sticky stuff they recommend to coat yourself with before putting the domes on is expensive and I don't want to waste it for just a few hours).

I think the Noogleberry system is a much better option for midday suction. Based on the book that came with the Brava package, it's all about keeping your swelling for as long as possible. Missing a day can put you back for a week because the swelling continues to fall. I figure if I noogle midday, that should recharge these puppies, right? ;)

What did you end up doing? Did you send them back or keep at it?

***P.S. I can't WAIT for the NB to arrive so I can take a night off of Brava and not feel bad about it. Pretty sure my man friend will appreciate not having to snuggle next to two plastic mountains too.

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Thanks I was wondering about just how comfortable the brava system is. Fo ones who actually has had the experience using them.
Best Wishes

hi lovelyanna,

I think very comfortable. If you're not used to putting anything on your chest of course it's uncomfortable at first. But if you're using the NB domes currently, this will be heaven. Unless you've glued a really thick silicon sheetin to it then it will be prettymuch the same thing;)

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
Yes, I just couldn't image the time thats put into it. Just curious cause I see alot of women switching over to Noogleberry. So I just was curious on what problem tht brava users were having. I do feel each indiviual make adjustments to fit there own needs. I have found comfort in my noogling with all domes. That was the goal and now I may just sit back and relax pumping up. I am a 34 C now sitting back watching my adipose tissues grow. I am fortunate & know that adjustments will not always be to your comfort. I gave it my all and concord my goal sooner than expected. Wish you all the best :D. Just so happy not to have invested thousands in Brava either. I feel like I would have cheated myself. I Love my Noogleberry Domes. I knew that brava comfort wasn't necessarily gonna sell me out of thousands. I'm glad to see you all here on noogleberry, it is magic. (Really) thanks for helping me to know that I made the right choice and saved money.