Breast color question!

polkadotmanda

I just started noogling a week ago and I've been noticing that when I'm pumping my breast look fine, and then when I release the pressure and take off the cup its a dark red color like its filled with blood, it goes away within minutes, but it looks awful, and its scaring me, even my nipple turns dark red, and almost purple which i know is bad, but I'm just wondering if this is normal or not, I know its supposed to increase blood flow but it just doesn't look right! and I'm not getting any swelling at all, it just looks like a slightly inflated blood bag after I take off the cups :( I don't think I'm overpumping, I only did that once on my second day and got the little red dots! Since then I haven't had any bruising or dots, just the rush of color after I take off the cups! I'm using the XXL cups to fix my uneven breasts so right now I'm just using it on the smaller one, but I did try both, and I noticed that this only happened to the smaller one. So I'm just wondering if this is what is supposed to happen or is something wrong, and how do I fix it! any help would be appreciated!

polkadotmanda

no longer than 2 hours at a time and usually I do pump and release so I am taking short breaks in between, and I also have been massaging before with cocoa butter lotion.

canadianchick

my breasts go reddish purple too bu tonly when they're under the pressure,
I think it's the blood rushing in? but i've had the red dots and I know now it's too much pressure