Breast Compliments

Matt B

This subject has intrigued me for a long ,so I thought I would ask all of you.
Yesterday I was in a gas station and the counter person was a very attractive lady with great breasts.She wasn't dressed provocatively,but she was kind of showing the girls. ;D
Now,since this is a breast forum that's why we are all here.Would you ladies take offense to a man or woman complimenting you on your breasts?I don't mean a crude remark,but something like "your breasts are really beautiful " or "they are lovely 'or something like that.After all,we dress that way to show them so why not get compliments?What do you all think?

Just curious on Sunday :D MATT B

FrenchRose

As a straight female, I don't so much mind a woman complimenting me, or male friends. However, if a strange man approaches me and compliments me on my breast I would find it rude. Most people compliment me on my eyes, they are a brilliant baby blue and I have dark brown hair. So if thats all a man is looking at I would be slightly aggravated. Especially since I know most of what he is complimenting is padding!

SequinDreams

If a female friend complimented my breasts, or even a drunk female in a club or bar ( ;D), I'd love it - and probably play along. But a straight guy ... I'd probably be uncomfortable. If he was a friend of mine and we could have a bit of banter about it (I can think of a few guy friends I would let get away with a comment like that, but also a few I wouldn't!), then fine, but a stranger? No way. I'd feel it was bordering on sexual harrassment.

aiminator

I would love to be complimented on my breasts. This has never happened so hopingit all the pumping will work. I want beautiful breasts.

evil alex

I like being told my boobs look good. boobs are the best i really hope i can reach my goal so i can finally appreicate my girls