Breast discoloration

pagewolf

In the last week, I have noticed that my "dome area" is staying a different color than the area of my chest that the domes don't affect. I don't have blood blisters or indentations, but the whole area is just pinker. This hasn't happened before. I'm also pumping for a lot less time than I used to and I don't think the pressure is any higher than normal. Has anyone had this happen? Tonight I put some sunless tanner on the whiter areas to see if that would help but I can't figure out what is up. Could it be my massage oil? Just increased blood flow? I was using this oil before but not every time (I was usually using something different) but the oil has no dye in it and I do wash it off. I can't wear low cut shirts- and by low cut I mean anything below my collarbone, because it is so obvious. I get redness that fades but this is different. I have not pumped for over 24hrs but the discoloration hasn't faded past a certain point in several days. ???

Aim4c

Hi Paige,

the first time I noogled I used Evening Primrose Oil and I had redness that remained for days even though I was using Arnica on the area. Since then, I massage with cocoa butter oil, then I apply body lotion and I no longer have that problem. If you're not over-pumping, then the oil could be the culprit.

R

Rafferty

Hi Pagewolf,

I have the same problem too. I don't have red dots anymore or indentations or anything, but I always have discolouration where the cups go. My skin is a bit pinker where the cups go than my other skin and I have noticed when I have a hot shower or lay out in the sun a bit (anything where there is heat) that it gets pinker. I don't know what causes it, I don't overpump, but I just assumed its caused by normal suction. Anyway if anyone knows how to get rid of it, I am listening. Its a bit of a pain at times if I want to wear something low cut, but I can't because you can see the pink circles!

Eggtart

Hi all, I'm facing the same situation too. I only pumping once a day for 1/2 to an hour and will always be conscious not to overpump but still. When wearing low cut tops, it becomes pretty obvious abt the 2 skin tone, within the dome area and outside. I'm not too sure what can be done to improve this situation and advice would be much appreciated. Have a good weekend ;)

T

tpurple

I have that prob;em off and on too. If i'm going to show the girls off I use some mineral makeup and bronzer to mask it a little

R

Rafferty

I'm just wondering if its because I have such pale skin. I'm sure if it was a bit darker, you wouldn't even notice. Have you all got pale skin too?

Eggtart

Yes Rafferty, I'm considered fair. The colour difference becomes real obvious under sunlight/ white light.

pagewolf

I am very fair too and I think it does contribute to it. I switched to a different oil and the discoloration is fading so I think it must have been responsible for a lot of my discoloration. I can still see a color difference but it isn't so bad anymore.

R

Rafferty

Yes, I have definately noticed the colour is more obvious in sunlight. Last summer I used to lay out topless in the sun for 10 mins or so each day to try to get a bit of a tan there, so it wouldn't be as noticeable, but it ended up even redder! Same when I have a hot shower each night, I end up with two bright red boobies, which do fade back to the darker shade of pink a little while later. I only pump for 1/2 hour every day, so its a bit frustrating, but I guess its just something we have to put up with if we want bigger breasts. I am hpping once I get my desired size and only have to maintenance pump once a week or so, the discolouration might improve.

C

chloespeaks

I get the same thing - and for the record, I have medium skin tone, so yeah, tanning probably doesn't help :(

I think it's that when you pump you are drawing/irritating the capillaries close to the skin because you're actually slowly altering your breasts and the skin on them. I also always thought that it's temporary - when you stop pumping, that part will go away. I don't pump very much, only 30min - 1 hr a day and skip days, and it's gotten alot better than when I was pumping 1-2 hrs a day.

Chloe

M

Mumma Bear

I used to get this, but since switching to this cream:

http://www.epharmacy.com.au/product.asp?id=6106&pname=Macro+Natural+Vitamin+E+Cream+100g

...no probs at all. I've tried all the other vit E creams, but I think it's the avocado oil in this one that makes the difference.

R

Rafferty

Thanks Mumma Bear, may have to try this. It is certainly cheap enough.

Raff

anonymous

I've been using noogleberry since mid-September now and I've been very pleased with the results, but recently I've noticed the same mild discoloration, especially after switching to large domes. I tried looking for the avocado oil at my local CVS but they didn't have it so I'm trying out the CVS version of Bio-Oil. I'll come back and report if it does work, but I'm afraid it won't.

the thing is, I don't want to stop noogling because I don't want to lose any progress I've made so far and I want to keep growing, but at the same time, I don't want to worsen the discoloration and even possibly make it permanent. :-\ Like the other women who posted before me, I don't think I am overpumping--I do pump at a reasonably firm pressure for 30 to 1hr sessions.

might anyone else who has experienced this--aim4c, pagewolf, or eggtart, for instance--let me know what lotions and creams have worked for them? I would appreciate it a lot!

I just want to jump on the bandwagon here - I didn't see this thread. I have discoloured boobs too, yes. I have been known to over pump but this seems to happen whether I over pump or not. After 5 days of no pumping my boobs went back to a normal colour but as soon as I started regular pumping again the discolouration was back. I ave a feeling that creams aren't going to do a thing, I reckon it's bruising so to do with damaging capiliaries and tiny blood vessels under the skin. It's not goingto stop me pumping. Fake tan on the whites bits has helped me a little.