Breast forms

Matt B

Hi all,before there was NB, there is and was breast forms.I bought these but they were too big.They were only used a few times and are in perfect condition.They can be glued on or just used in a special bra or in a regular one.I actually wore them all day once with a minimizer bra,sweatshirt and a jacket and no one noticed.And once just glued on with no bra,and they do feel awesome.The jiggle and the weight feels real.
You can find out more by going to the breastform store.com
These are for sale,so if anyone is interested PM me.Oh,I'm not trying to undermine NB,as Lucy gave me the okay to do this.

Matt B :eek:

Attachments

• IMGP7755.JPG
    IMGP7755.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 256
  • IMGP7757.JPG
    IMGP7757.JPG
    88.2 KB · Views: 219
  • IMGP7758.JPG
    IMGP7758.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 211

evil alex

Ive never even heard of these matt what do they do? are they for enlargement or are they just chicken cutlets?

Matt B

Hi Alex,You crack me up Alex.Breast form are used by women who have had breast cancer and men who want the appearance of real breasts when they cross dress.They are made of super soft silicone and feel real.
Models use them also for modeling bras so they're own breasts don't show.DKNY is one of them,that's why the boobs look shiny through bra ads.Check out a DKNY 451000 bra on Ebay,you'll see.By the way Alex,you'd look great in of those.I've got a couple and they are real comfortable.
Alex,go to ebay and type in breast forms and oilla!Chicken cutlets they are not.

And how's the noogling going? I'm sure you're growing.LOL! You don't need breast forms! ;D
Originally I bought these to see if people would notice me with boobs.I didn't flaunt them,I just dressed to hide them and no one noticed.These are too big for me though.I bought a pair of 2's and they're a lot better but now because I have my own,or at least a start I don't use them as much.They're fun to wear and really feel good when attached. I don't cross dress ,I just like breasts and these worked.

Hope this helped.MATT B ;D