Breast implants and Noogleberry

JSC26

Hi all,

I am a new user and am considering purchasing a Noogleberry system. When I was 18 I had a health problem that caused me to have some breast tissue removed from my left breast. In order to correct this issue, they gave me an implant so I wouldn't have uneven breasts. Luckily they both look great and you couldn't tell that one of my breasts are fake. Now, in my late twenties I've decided I need a breast boost but I don't know if it is safe to use the Noogleberry in conjunction with breast implants. I tried to research this topic but kept coming up empty handed. Does anyone have breast implants and use Noogleberry? or have any information that would be helpful?

Thanks in advance!

James

This has been asked and sort of answered several times. The safe answer to give is, no you shouldn't noogle if you have breast implants and I think that is just what the other queries got. One person suggested that it was because the silicon implant would cut off the blood flow to the top of the breast, and I think this is a genuine concern. If the implant is wide enough to go almost side to side in the cup, then it could cut off blood flow. However if the implant is significantly smaller than the width of the cup it should not cut off the blood flow. If you choose a cup much wider than the implant, I think it would be worth a try.