BREAST QUESTIONS PLEASE HELP

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am having a problem understanding my breasts. I can wear and fill a 38C but don't seem to be getting any/very little cleavage. Will my breasts get fuller? The only possible way I can get cleavage is to wear a pushup bra. I want to be able to wear a normal bra and have cleavage. Please help me understand. Don't know if I'm just being impatient or if I'm doing something wrong. By the way I am a crossdresser, so any crossdressers or transgendered ladies let me know if this has happened to you and how to get the results I'd like. Thank you in advance.

fairypump

Maybe you noogle your breasts too far apart, unlike girls who start growing them naturally at a young age where their chest is narrower than adult width? An accessory to keep cups at a fixed distance would be useful for CD's. Like fitting rings right behind the rims of cups, with short tapes, hook and hoops to adjust them close to each other.

BustyBabe

Maybe try doing one breast at a time? It's more time consuming, but it's definitely supposed to be better for producing cleavage.

Gigi1231

why would using one cup at a time be better at producing cleavage? i feel like my breast tissue is growing symmetrically through using both CXL cups at the same time

BustyBabe

Because with one cup, you can place the dome much closer to the center. More tissue growth near the center should mean better cleavage.