Breasts Cold While Noogling...

Golangrok

Hey, I've been noogling about two months now with no swelling. I have very flat and saggy DD breasts and I use the XL domes, but somehow they never get warm, sweat, or any of that. I go from high pressure to low pressure but often barely feel it. Any advice??

rubbergrip

I do not have an answer for this but am interested to see other responses because I'm kind of the same. I haven't had mine as long but have been religious in using it. I feel like I have read a lot on others people's methods and that I am doing things right but am seeing no results yet. I am not impatient, I know it may take time, but at least some swelling would be nice. Sometimes mine feel really cold when I am done. They are not a funny color like I cut off circulation or anything like that but I have often wondered if this is normal. It doesn't happen every time even though my sessions have been the same in time and such. I haven't read anything about sweating and certainly haven't experienced it. Have I just missed that completely?

Milinius

Hi,

My cups sweat up every time I use them.

Things you might consider, I'll go into more detail if asked, that may help. Ambient temp, drink water, metabolism, amount of pressure, etc

I hope you see where I'm going with this. Cause getting it so it works for you is what it is all about. :)

Good luck,
Taboo

Golangrok

Hey
I drink decent water and take UB. I took a month long break from NB to let myself heal up in case I was doing it wrong and I just stuck them back on. So far, they feel tingly and weird, slightly achy, but different. Still not warm or sweaty. How long do you noogle for? Usually I can't go more than 40 minutes but even when I went for hours the cups wouldn't sweat up. If I lotion up usually there's some steam but nothing like I've seen the oteher ladies on here with. Anyone?

CHDchest

How about buying some reusable hand warmers and putting them in your bra for about 1/2 hour before you noogle? I am not sure if you could actually put them in the dome when you noogle though. I find heating the breasts prior to a session helps a little, but it's annoying to have to sit there and hold a heat pack for ages!