Brightside’s Pics

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
I am 27 and wear a 32B (loosely), I have been measured but I do not fill the cup - I'm missing my muffin top :(. I lost that after having my baby, I used to be a 32C which was a good fit for me and is my goal. I bought my NB a year ago tried for a week or so and stopped. A new summer is here and I am sick and tired of feeling so down about myself so I am back and determined. I have been noogling Mon-Fri for a week now - no exciting news yet, but I have a good feeling..

Question: when do you know its time to switch to a larger cup? I am currently using the mediums and as of yesterday can fill the cup when I pump?

~Brightside~

(Posted by Lucy on behalf of Brightside)

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 453
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 417
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    18.3 KB · Views: 344

Lily13

Welcome! :)

I think your breasts look great! Consider me jealous that this is your starting point. There is nothing to be ashamed about or to be upset about. You have the tissue uptop I only dream of having on my breasts and honestly I'd be shocked if you aren't already a 32C! I fit into a 32C and I look nothing like you. lol

Looking at those pictures, I don't think you are wearing the right bra size or you are the largest 32B I have ever seen. :p If you look at your boob near your armpit, there is a TON of tissue being pushed out of the cup because there is no where for it to fit inside. I really recommend getting sized somewhere to see what they think. Have them look at the bras on you. Is it possible that your bra has been stretched out from long term use? Check out this link because you meet at least 1 of these where it says your cup size is too small.
http://www.figleaves.com/uk/fitting_room.asp?cat=234&txt=11483

Good luck and keep us posted with how you progress!!

xxbabygirlxx

you have a good starting off size, so i'm sure you will respond well to noolgeberry. Good luck on your C cup quest ;D

Steph74

I think if you're filling the medium domes then it's time to think about buying the large domes. The contoured large domes are amazing. Good luck.

JB

Thanks ladies for the supporting words and thanks Lilly for the website - it's a good one. I have been fitted and would believe I have the skin for a C but my my girls are just a bit... deflated. When I wear a C the top part is just empty, even the B gaps some on top. I had a baby pretty young and, while pregnant, increased greatly in size and afterwards...well, they were gone. - I forget whose post it was but someone said 'I am in my 20's but have the breast of someone in their 60's' that is how I feel. I do have plenty of armpit cleavage lol, and stretch marks. The bra I am wearing doesn't have any padding but is supposed to lift 'em, maybe it is misleading you.. I'll try to look for a better bra for photos and will look into being re-fitted.

I need help from anyone who has hid 'noogling', where/when do you noogle? This week summer started, my daughter is out of school and we are going to have guest almost all of summer - I'm afraid I am not going to find much time to noogle. I currently use a scarf to keep the domes close together and up but cannot really move while I have them on - I don't know how you guys get them to stay on while moving around! I read one post where someone was able to blow dry her hair while wearing them - I would love to have that much mobility!

I think I am going to order the contoured domes, I bought the regular large last year when I order the pump and M domes and the suckers are not only almost impossible to get on, they suck in half my armpit which hurts...

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
I think I might have my first swell?! While reading the forum this morning I was noogling. These shots are about 5 or so minutes after. I went Sat-Mon without pumping and today I pumped for 20 minutes, held it for 35 in the Medium domes and for fun switched to the large domes I had - not for long, maybe 10 minutes? (I usually pump for 10 minutes and hold for 45 in the medium). Anyways I think I had my first swelling? I don't know, sometimes I think the red rings can be misleading.. It's not a lot but, gosh it be exciting to have something... Maybe I'm just being hopeful, am I imagining things? What do ya'll think?

Thanks

(uploaded by lucy for ~BrightSide~ )

Attachments

• after pumping pic.jpg
    after pumping pic.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 414
  • side view.jpg
    side view.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 326

soonenough

You already have quite a bit of mass to begin with, and that means you can only grow bigger. Lovely round size, and I agree that you can't be possibly 32B, more like 34B or even bigger.

Lily13

I don't think you are deflated at all! Look at that side shot?! :eek: You have a lot of outward and top tissue already, so you are likely going to grow very well with noogleberry. Your boobs are gorgeous and do not look anything like a 60 year olds boobs. I wish you could see what I see.

That armpit boob is probably because you are wearing a bra too small. I just don't think you are the size you think you are and I'm just trying to help out here! It is even more noticeable after you noogled in these latest pictures. The underwire near your armpit is digging way into your skin and looks almost like it is pinching and even hurting? Trust me when you get a bra that actually fits you will look bigger underneath shirts! :) I wore the wrong bra size for years and it did my boobs no good. lol :D

I can't say enough good things about the CL domes. They are amazing. Definitely buy them if you have the money.

JB

Well gals I guess you were right. I went on a bra rampage last night trying on every bra I have - first noted that the pink bra is definitely my worst fitting bra (target) it does not do me well at all. The rest of my 32B's fit much better, but I had also found a bra I had forgotten I had - my boyfriend bought it for me about a year or more ago - it is a 34C. We laughed at it being wishful thinking because when I tried it on I had massive empty space - anyways I tried it on last night and it actually fit pretty well (not awesome):p. Only thing I can think of is I have gained about 15-18 lbs (I'm 5'2") over the past year - I had only noticed it in my bum and thighs, hadn't thought to look up! I have always been a 32?! Now that summer is here I'm working out and, as you know, working on the ladies.. I will measure tomorrow to get exact measurements.

REGARDLESS, whatever size I am, is not what I want. I am not really concerned with size so much but am more into girth?! I want the full, plump pre-baby boobs I had. They feel empty now - I want the top part - the cleavage (without the push up bra). Mostly I want to feel comfortable in a swimsuit and, well, at bra-less moments.

All my bras have some sort of push up so they are deceiving. Not sure I have the courage to go bare-chested - but I'll try to take better photos in the future. I am so EXCITED because I ordered the contoured cups today >cheers<. I've been using the mediums but today only used the large cups for a short time (couldn't get those suckers to stay on) but even in my 15-20 minutes saw some swelling. The problem is it sucks up 1/2 my armpit and hurts my lymph nodes - has this happened to anyone? It actually makes them swell? Crazy long message I know, but I am PUMPED to get my new domes!!!!

Lily13

woohoo That is awesome! I am so glad you were able to go through your bras like that. If you found the 34C fit pretty well, then that would make you a 32D. A 32B is actually a 34A, so there's a big cup size difference there. It is quite possible you've just stretched your bras out. If you move up a band size make sure the band is tight enough. If the 34C rides up in the back or if you have to tighten the straps a lot, then you are still a 32. I wore a 34 band size for years and I only recently found out I was actually a 32. It's amazing the difference it has made!

I definitely recommend buying a bra that is at least 1 size too big for you, to wear after noogling. This way you do not stretch out the bras you wear on an every day basis. Once your swelling bra starts to fit before you noogle, you know you are making progress!

The CL domes are great!! If you are having trouble with the domes sucking into your armpit, you may have to tied them together or physically hold them closer to the center of your chest. I personally noogle 1 breast at a time, so I can control where the suction occurs. I move the dome as far inward and upward as possible to build up cleavage and the tops of my boobs.

If you are uncomfortable with posting a completely nude picture, then color out the nipples. :) At this point I guess I've gotten over my worries. lol I have so many pics up here now.

I hope I'm not too annoying with the bra size stuff. I just think if you are looking to grow and compare your results in the months to come, you need to know your real starting point.

Keep us posted with how the CL's work for you!

jnorton22002

Hi Brightside . I'm so very sorry I haven't seen you until today. I had surgery and wasn't able. Honey I really think you look terrific already. Your shape is great. Nice, round and nicely ful. You will do well I know it so just hang in there and enjoy the fun. We all care for each other here. hugs my dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

JB

Hi Mama J - thanks for the warm welcome :) ... Lilly thanks for all of your support and bra guidance!

So a couple of things - First, I measured myself and entered my measurements in the bra calculator here: http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php and it told me I was a 32B!? So I am confused. I don't think I am a 34C as the bra was loose and had push-up... I don't know when I can go to get measured with work/kid/life but I will try to pencil it in... I think I have talked myself into uploaded topless pics, I will email them to Lucy here shortly...

I am not noogling everyday (trying to most weekdays, never on weekends). I have been using my original Large dome as I am waiting on receiving my CL dome. Today, as I type, I am noogling and to my shock, have FILLED THE DOMES! The first time I noogled with the L dome was exactly a week ago to the day, which was only for 20 min - in the days after I tried to do it for around 45 minutes. I don't know what to think?! Are you supposed to move up if you are filling the domes? I haven't even received the CL dome that I ordered, and doubt I will for another ten days or so! Are the CL domes any bigger? HELP! I NEED GUIDANCE ON WHAT I SHOULD BE DOING!!

I am on a BC that keeps me from seeing 'Aunt Flow' - but every other month or so my hormones will kick in and I see some swelling (good days). I have been feeling a little more, I don't know what to call it, dense/fuller I guess - I thought it was noogling but am wondering if it is just that time of the month... This thought makes me not want to take these domes off!

Embarrassing as this is, apparently slathering lotion on my chest and noogling for 45 minutes causes me to breakout on my chest, not a good look. Does anyone have this problem or (better yet) I solution?

Lily13

Wow you are filling the larges already!! :eek: That is incredible! yes the CL's are definitely larger so you should be good.

My measurements are odd too, but I fit well in a push up 32C (I only wear push up so I don't care about non-padded bras at this point :D). My breasts seem to be more wide rather than outward and I wonder if the measuring tape has a hard time "seeing" it. haha

Yes the lotion can cause break outs on the chest. I hate that too. What you can try doing is switching lotions to something more "natural" and/or wipe off all of the lotion off your chest. Some even use a loofah or exfoliate a bit to get the lotion off completely. I don't have to go to those lengths, but I will wipe it all off with a wash cloth or wet paper towel.

JB

Thanks Lilly for the advice and GREAT NEWS on the CL dome!! I am getting some swelling - had fun trying on all my swimsuit tops this morning.. I think I have the same shape as you, have you gotten any growth on the top? Most of my swelling is on the sides and bottom?

minnie34

Brightside I used to get bad breakouts too which really took away from the joy of seeing a bit of swelling :)
I tried lots of different lotions and oils but have settled for good old petroleum jelly vaseline. Cheap, great suction and easy to keep track of colour of boobs while pumping ;)

Lily13

I have got some growth up top, but not as much as I was hoping for. I think I just need to give it more time because I was pretty much just skin and bones up top. lol I also swell the most on the sides and on the underboob. :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Ahh, I'm nervous to post these The pics were taken June 10th - a little over 2 weeks since I started pumping.. 24 hours since my last pump, I hadn't experienced any swelling yet so these are my starting point.

~BrightSide~

(posted by lucy for ~BrightSide~)

Attachments

• pic4.jpeg
    pic4.jpeg
    45.7 KB · Views: 300
  • pic5.jpeg
    pic5.jpeg
    67 KB · Views: 265
  • pic6.jpeg
    pic6.jpeg
    50.3 KB · Views: 245
  • pic7.jpeg
    pic7.jpeg
    50.9 KB · Views: 293

soonenough

You look fantastic, brightside, and certainly filling up the bikini top. Thanks for posting your pics, and from the pics, you are beach ready.

JB

Thanks Minne for the Vaseline tip - I will have to try that! And thanks Soonenough for the compliment - but I am far from beach ready! I don't have any growth yet, I am working on my patience!!

I received my CL domes a couple days ago (to my surprise, a lot sooner than expected)! But I have yet to get those suckers on! I can see how they would fit better if they got on - but I can't get any suction :(. Most frustrating is that my tubing just POPS off of the domes. I get one piece of the tubing on, and then before I got the other one on, the first one pops off! The, say 2 times, I have gotten both tubing's on AND got any suction one of the tubes just pops off?! IT IS SOO F R U S T R A T I N G!! Has anyone else had this problem?

The tubing has no problem staying on my L or my M domes. I've spent so much time just trying to get the CL domes on - I eventually just give up and use the L domes because I can put those on in seconds! HELP!

eranee

I actually have the same problem with my CL, the tube keeps popping of.. and I still haven't found a solution to it :( for now I just noogle one at the time.
I read that they may be to oily, the cups and tube, and you can boil them or that you could cut of the tips because they stretched.. but that haven't work for me.

ah well at least I get better suction and swelling when I just pump one at a time ;D

you got a nice starting point, you'll definitely have no problem getting them bigger :D