Broken Capillaries! Help!

lovenotbombs

So I had a long noogle session last night (close to 2 hours) but ended up with A LOT of broken capillaries. I am really concerned about the what kind of damage I've done to my breasts. :-[
I have a lot of red and purple spots. My breasts ache from time to time, but I'm not sure if this ache is a growing pain or not because I am also on herbal breast pills.
Has this happened to anyone else and do you know how to heal the broken capillaries? I'm planning on taking a few days off just to make sure I heal ok. The strange thing is that I don't think I pumped too hard. It's really hard to gauge that though. Any thoughts? ??? I'm quite concerned because they look dreadful!

Boodles

Hi there

My daughter had some of these once and like you she did not think she had overpumped. It was when she used padding so was not limited by pressue on her chest. She put arnica cream on them and was VERY gentle whilst noogling for a while. Hers were not too bad though so depending on how bad yours are you might want to have a rest for a day or two.

I am sure that you have not done any lasting damage - after all they are only like a bruise or a 'hicky' :). So as long as your are ulstr careful from now on I am sure you will be fine :)

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Hi Noogleboober, these can occur if you have pumped to hard or long. Im assuming you are not on any medication to thin the blood or anything. Bear in mind that some hormonal treatments especially ones that manipulate the body’s oestrogen can affect the platelets (clotting system) so you may be more susceptible to bruising etc. The dots should clear up and Boodles advice is good and it may be worth resting from pumping until they resolve. You may want to think about obtaining our Gauged hand pump which will help prevent this happening again as you will be able to see what pressure you are pumping at. Here is the link to the pump on our website: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/Hand-Pumps/Noogleberry-Gauged-Hand-Pump/prod_46.html

and if you want it, let me know and im sure i can help out with the price.

Best wishes

Lucy :)

lovenotbombs

Thanks Lucy and Boodles!

It's quite alarming to have a speckled chest!! I will indeed be taking a few days off just to be safe. Thanks to both of you for your help and support! :)

jnorton22002

Hi there noogleboober,

I just got home, and of course I went to my computer to look at noogleberry. I can say with out any hesitation, you haven't done any lasting damage. We all have very small veins and such just below the surface of the skin. The red dots and coloration will go away very quickly. It is time to rethink HOW you are doing it. When you first start, only pump until you FEEL a GOOD pull. Then leave it alone until the pull sensation goes away. When you pump, again, only pump no more that 2 times. I have been able to almost completely rid my self of all of those things. Good luck to you. Also be sure to watch your color, that, too, is a big red flag. We don't want to see any shade of purple dear Hugs to you Mama J :-* :-* :-*

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
hi,
So sorry to hear that. It will go away I would suggest to take a few days to heal, good choice. On your next session just pump easily until the pressure is released and pump again. Even if it take a little while just get use to the domes gradually. You will soon adjust to the domes in sometime. Relax I think we all had a few concerns when we first started noogling. Make sure you hit the release button when you feel to much pressure. Itll work out just take it slow until you adjust o the domes.
Looking forward to seeing yur progress ...Good Luck