Brown ring imprint days after and sizing

mldc45

Hello, I have an imprint of the cup surrounding my breast even the next day after noogling. Is this normal? If I touch the area it's a bit sore. Am I doing it right? I have medium cups with the soft rings. I use a AA bra and thought the small would be too small based in the info listed. The medium seems to fit but only fills maybe halfway. Could the size be wrong? The soft rings seem to have lost it's shape after several uses and goes up inside of the cup.

jpbeck3

Hi!

I am a male that fits into a AA bra and I thought the exact same about ordering a small. My experience, although my body may not be comparable to yours, is that with that bra size, a small or even extra small may be required to start out. I was extremely bummed to find this out after I had gotten the mediums but I just couldn't get sufficient suction without having to pump up my skin to the point of bruising. I recently ordered the extra small hoping that would work but its still in the mail. Sorry if this doesn't help I just figured I'd give my experience.

Happy Noogling ;D

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
No, this is not normal nor desired. It sounds like you have a bruise ring happening.

As jpbeck3 suggests, I think it is best to get a dome which is similar in size (or tad larger) to your current breast mound. So, the chest sizing information is a bit misleading in my opinion (especially for males). I'm male also and I started with XL domes due to the chest sizing. I had a horrible time getting started but as I've been researching on here, I've found linkages with people doing smaller cups first and working up with good results and success.

So if the dome is too large, you have a couple of options.

1. get a smaller dome
2. very carefully work with the mediums

I choose #2 and have reconsidered and I'm going to the smaller cups to work my way up even with the developments I've gotten on the XLs. I've found it very hard to center and develop a nice mound without pain.

I believe women with some breast bounds will find the sizing chart more reasonable but even an AA would probably benefit starting at small domes (but need mediums in 4-6 weeks).

DJ

James

I suggest you stop noogling until the marks go away. How long do you pump for? 7 minutes with a 2 minute break is intended to allow the skin under the dome edge to recover and avoid ring marks. Long pump and hold sessions like 1 hour or more will cause your problem (unless at low pressure). The cup should be sized to be outside your breast, if it is smaller then it will be pushing down on breast tissue, not desirable. Going smaller is almost certainly the wrong thing to do, and possibly going larger is the solution. Do you lubricate well with oil? I like safflower oil (salad oil variety). Drink lots of water? And finally do lots of breast massage, before, after and during breaks.

mldc45

Hello, thanks for the responses.

I was doing 7/2 but then increased to 10/5. Also, I did pump twice on Saturday and was sore so I was probably doing it too much and possibly holding too long. I am really squished into the medium so I am unsure of getting the small. I seems like it would be even squishier and as James says if it's getting squishier it would be pushing more. I am getting suction. I actually started using a cream just as it started to ring. I did stop for a couple of days and went away. ughh.. maybe I need to buy a small and large to see how everything works.

mldc45

Another thought on the cup size. When I do pump with mediums I can only get half way up at most. Should I be getting more towards the top? If so, then a small would need to be used.

Hi there,
I was just wondering how long you have been noogling for? I wonder if you may have fallen into the same trap I and lots of others have of just being that little bit too impatient.
There is no correct height for your breast to reach in the domes, as long as they are covering the circumference of your breast they should be the right size. If you are getting marks that stay on your body for days you are over pumping, the domes are putting too much pressure on your chest and damaging the skin, this theory is further supported by the misshapen foam you have. I noticed that mine started to do that also so I reduced the pressure when I pumped. It's so easy to overpump when you are eager for bigger boobs. It's a good idea to check the colour of your breasts when you pump to give you an indication of whether or not you are over pumping, pink or reddish is fine but if you are getting blue-ish or purple or even blotchy then totally release the pressure and re-pump. When I think I might be in danger of over pumping, I pump to the point I think is enough and then release just a tiny bit of air, this method has worked so far - not a purple boob in sight. It doesn't have to hurt to induce growth, breaking the capillaries in your skin is not going to make for a prettier decolletage. I had to stop noogling for ages because I had overpumped so much and had permanent ring marks and discoloured boobs.
I think, as long as the base of the domes encircles your breast tissue then M's are the right size. It may take a good few weeks of cosistent noogling to see your breast rise in the domes and eventually fill them.
Good luck and keep us posted on your progress