Bruising

S

steviep

Hi
You regular guys have probably heard this question an million and one times. I am a male with small man boobs who wants to enlarge my breasts. I Have been using the large domes and half filling them. The problem is I think that maybe I am over Pumping them as they appear bruised. Firstly what is the best way to pump. I have been pumping and holding for 45 mins to an hour a day. And secondly is there anything I can get for the bruising.
Thanks
Debbie

oodellaly

Hi Debbie,

The best way to pump is really a personal decision depending on what works best for you. There is a post by Moogleberry here that sums up all the pumping techniques, etc. pretty well:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4126.msg44302#msg44302

I'd say if you have bruising, you should take a few days off to let your chest heal because if you over pump too much, your breasts can actually shrink! I've heard girls around here talk a lot about rubbing on Bio Oil to heal Noogleberry damage like bruised ring marks, etc. If you do a bit of searching around, you'll probably find others who have been in the same spot as you before and learn a lot!

S

steviep

Hi Oodellaly
Thanks very much for your help and advice.
Debbie