Bubbly's journey - question about feel of breasts

bubbly

Hello ladies!

Anyone Noogle without supplements?

I just started noogling this week (small cups) as well as doing massage. Yesterday I bought Eveline's bust cream as well. I won't be doing any supplements since I'm concerned about their safety. So far, I have some swelling - which I love! However, my breasts don't feel like "breasts" - instead they feel like soft puffy balloons - since it's just swelling. My question is - does this change as you get real growth? My concern is if you have to continue to 'top-up' a few times a week once you're at your goal, that it is always swelling and not real breast tissue. If it just stays swelling, and I let them deflate, then won't my skin and breasts be saggier then before, like after breast feeding? And won't they stay feeling so odd and puffy?

I can't accurately measure my breasts since my left is much smaller, but basically my left is 1/2 an A cup and my right is 3/4 an A cup. I'm 40y old (painful birthday!), never had children. Gained 10lbs the past year which I hope to lose in the next 2-3 months.

I appreciate any tips / similar experiences you can share!

Cheers :D

Padded Hell

Hello Bubbly,

Congratulations on beginning your noogling journey! I noogle without using supplements, although initially, I tried using herbs amongst other things. I found it didn't make much difference, growth-wise, so I decided to stop everything & just use NB. I also tried Eveline Bust cream for about 2 months. I really liked it (smelt lovely!) & felt it helped with firmness, but I didn't really notice any difference to the size of my boobs. Grrr, they're so stubborn :mad:

The swelling from NB is really just a nice side effect of the whole pumping process. Eventually this 'swelling' gradually converts into growth, which takes a long time for new tissue to develop etc. So, I wouldn't worry that your boobs feel like puffy balloons, this usually means you are responding well to pumping. It's just a question of repeating the same routine over & over until you feel like you're in Groundhog Day ;D

I don't really know if you need to top-up a few times a week once you reach your desired goal. I'm nowhere near there yet :(. I'd love to know this too! All I can say is, that I have taken short breaks from NB (1-2 months) and didn't lose any of my growth.

I've also got one criminally smaller boob - the left one too. I've started pumping it for longer each time I noogle. An extra 20-30 mins. It's very slowly starting to get a bit more shape. I think I'm a similar size to you. I'm hovering somewhere between AA & A, so I might be smaller. It seems to be a longer journey, the smaller you are unfortunately. Less to work with, I suppose! But, NB has been the one & ONLY thing that's had any real effect on my boobs & tape measure, so I'm sticking with it! Consistency is the key. Boring to hear but true! Good luck :)

Lisacooper

Hi Bubbly:
I'm 52 with one kid that I breast fed. I saw a change after about a week. I have a public blog: http://lisacoopervista.blogspot.com/
And I measure about every week. My daughter and my good friend have noticed a difference and so far I have gained about 30 cc in each breast. yes it does work! I wear mine about 3-7 hours in the evenings.