Bumperkisser's pics - Starting from puny A~

Bumperkisser

Hi everyone!!! I have been reading this forum religiously for months and finally got myself a Noogleberry! Delivery was so quick! It was soooo difficult resisting to use it as I was studying for exams and COULD NOT afford to get carried away and distracted by my tiny breasts! :D

Anyway I actually ordered a large but was sent a medium (just a little mistake). Anyway I wasn't sure if its the right size but Lucy advised I could still use the mediums so yay, I tried it 3 days ago (epic fail, lots of farting and cups falling off even if i move 1mm) and tried again today. The sides of my breasts stick to the edge of the cups. Does that mean I need bigger cups? Hope not lol, cause i'm starting to get the hang of getting my mediums on. Fun fact about my boobs, it's flat yes yes runway flat but somehow fleshier and rounder at the sides (near pits) making it a little wide. :-\

If you look at the pics below, you can see it kinda protrudes at the side a bit hahahah.

Well i know im supposed to start modest (afterall I am a small A) but heck it, im dreaming of full C cups!!! YEAHHH!!!!!

Let's cheer each other on!!

Attachments

• 110707.jpg
    110707.jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 889
  • 110707_fr.jpg
    110707_fr.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 1,051

Bumperkisser

Lol i've got weird double ring marks from the cup rings. I can't bring myself to not use the rings after looking at the red marks. I'm a secret noogler hahhaa.

When I did my first noogle 3 days ago, the marks didn't disappear completely when I went out. One of my guyfriends ask "Omg you got hickeys on your boobs!"

I wanted to dig a hole and hide. lol

Lily13

Welcome! I don't think your boobs are puny at all. You have a really nice shape and a good amount of tissue up top as well! :)

However, You definitely overpumped!! In your post-noogle pictures they are looking a bit discolored and the ring marks seem really prominent. I think I can even see red dots in some areas. Whatever pressure you used, I think it was way too much and should try backing off to see if the marks go away faster. I think you did essentially give your breasts a hickey from the suction being too high.

I'd go a lot easier especially since you are just starting out too. Your skin needs time getting used to the pressure and suction.

Are you using lots of lotion?

Bumperkisser

Ooohh I'm using the boom PM cream from thailand. Smells yummy. Oh no, do you really think I overpump? It looks perfectly fine now. I will post up another picture (since it's calm down a lot now) and maybe u can tell me if i indeed overpumped! hanggg onnnn, grabbing cameraaaa!!! arghhh

eva_bs

First of all I want to say ....
... WOW!!!! What BEAUTIFUL breasts you have to start with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Also after you pumped they look GREAT!
At first I thought it was a picture with implants.. :) Your shape of the breasts are so round!!!
Like Lily Said...I think that you overpumped as well... you have a bluish color where your cup ring is... it's from overpumping.
I am sure that you will have great results from the NB! You are a fast responder!!!
Good Luck!!!

Teeny Tiny

As Lily said, you should take it easy, especially in the beginning as your breasts need time to get used to the expansion. Over doing it this soon could cause more harm than good, trust me I know. I started out balls to the walls, 8-16 hours a day, every day, for the first six months, trying to achieve maximum swelling every day. You don't have to achieve serious swelling to achieve growth, light to medium swelling is more than sufficient. I know with me after the first six months I had experienced no growth, they actually seemed smaller and saggier, I had no sag to them at all when I first started, but after six months they were drooping on me. I took a good 2 month break at that point, then started much slower, which I didn't have much choice about as I was using cracked domes at the time that wouldn't hold a good suction anyway, which forced me to use less pressure and more of the pump and release method then the pump and hold I was using. I also couldn't do it for more than 1-2 hours a day because my hand would get tired of constantly pumping to maintain any kind of suction. Well, after starting back up I grew half a cup size in a month, went from a 36AA to a 36A, then seemed to plateau again until I was forced to take a break last October when we moved into my mother-in-laws house. We have virtually no privacy in this house and I didn't want her to see me noogling so I kept them boxed up until just after Christmas. Finally two days after Christmas I decided I didn't care if she walked into the bedroom while I was noogling, I wanted to noogle and just kept a shirt on over them or sat in bed with the notebook computer blocking them from view. I made a New Years resolution to noogle every day through 2011 and see where I am at the end of the year. Well, within the first month when I started back up I grew an entire cup size, I'm now at a 36B and holding. I did good for the first 4 months or so, then had some busy times where I didn't have time to noogle, and I've slacked off now. But for me it seems like I only have growth spurts after taking a break and starting back up, so I'm doing it much more sporadically now, hoping it will help me achieve my goal of 36D. I think I'm getting close to reaching a 36C, still have a little ways to go to totally fill the cups, hopefully by the end of the year I'll have reached at least a full 36C.

Some are really fast responders, others like me take time, patience, and learning what works for them. What works for one person may not work for another, and if you're not careful you can actually damage what breast tissue you have and end up losing instead of gaining. So please be careful with your breasts, you don't want to piss them off and make them do the opposite of what you're trying to do. I've been at this for 2 years now and have gained 1 1/2 cups, with 2 cups to go before I reach my goal, but I'm willing to give it as much time as it takes. Don't rush it too much, it will come, more than likely when you least expect it like it did for me and many others. One thing you need to watch for as you're noogling is making sure that they don't turn purple inside the domes, that's a serious sign of over pumping. To check the color look at them in the mirror, a frontal view is always best for determining color, looking down at them through the side of the dome can be misleading, they often don't look purple that way even though they are. Also watch out for little red dots or other marks, such as squiggly lines, which is usually veins you can see through the skin when they've been over pumped. I had an incident with the XL domes once that left me with damaged veins in my right breast that took several months for the discoloration to disappear, also if you have wide breasts like me, which you seem to I'd definitely get my hands on the L or new contoured large which are much more comfortable and won't leave ugly indentations like the others as easily.

Good luck and welcome to the noogleberry family! ;) :D ;D

Bumperkisser

Teeny & lily: Ooops u were right. I did overpump. it looks kinda yellowish now. so no pumping today. hopefully i can pump tomorrow. so i dont have to get lots of swelling to grow.. ahhh... cause i was under the impression, the greater the swelling, the better it is. I'll be gentler next time.

soonenough: OMG noooo not even a b. im a tiny a.. i think its because the pics are upclose and cropped. ill post a pic that shows my tummy soon so u can see how flat my bewbies look in comparison with my full frame. hahahaha.

i hope i am a fast responder. that would be amazing. but im going to keep my expectations low, just in case. don't want to get frustrated and disappointed prematurely.

minnie34

Your breasts look anything but punt to me - if I could get anywhere near that I'd be in boobie-heaven!! :)
It's easy to overpump; we've all done it. I think it's probably a good idea to take it real slow in the beginning though as growing new tissue will take time and perseverance. You have a really, really nice starting point though, and you were able to get good swelling so there's probably nothing in your way to reach your goal.
Good luck :)

junjo

Haha :D I have to agree with the others, you don't look an A. I am a 32B/30C and I don't think I look that big. What are your measurements? Maybe you are wearing the wrong bra size all along, a bigger band with a smaller cup than you should.
You are doing well and have great boobs! Good luck.

Lily13

I actually agree with junjo about your breast/band size. I didn't want to be the first to say something because that seems to be what I always say on here now. haha! You may be a 32B or C, but that is purely me guessing. I'm a 32C and I don't think my breasts look like yours either. hehe Your breasts are the perfect shape. Jealousy takes over!!! ;D

rainyrain

I completely agree! Here I was thinking that I'm in the mid to full 32B range, and I don't look anywhere as fabulous. You can't be an A! You really look amazing.

Bumperkisser

Minnie, immabe, rainy, tatiana:
OMG hahah everyone calm down. This is impossible! I am DEFINITELY an A. You know "objects may appear bigger than they are" when up close. My bewbs DO NOT fill an A cup fully.. and that's using a 32A. There's no 30A where I live so can't really judge that. And even then... my bust line right now, no pumping, is 28.5". I can't imagine that being a B at all.

Rainy: I'm sure yours are bigger than mine! (hahaha, i sound like a dude here, comparing *ehem* sizes)

SOOOOOOOO, I am going to take pictures on Tuesday and CONVINCE everyone I am a puny A lmao. So there is no need for jealousy lmao.

Lily & Junjo: By the way, I have always thought if you are a C, your bewbs will be like a HANDFUL, with cleavage.. pretty much the size where guys end up talking to your breasts instead of your face. Or maybe it's just all the damn bikini models i see in magazines. Grrrr.

ALRIGHT, STAY TUNED. PICTURES COMING UP SOON. I can only post on Tuesday because I have a guest over lmao. Be weird to be snapping pictures of my breast hahahaha.

And now.. i'm going to stalk everyone's usernames and find pictures of their bewbs. Muahahahahah.

Bumperkisser

Alright here is a bigger picture so you can "SEE" better hahahah. I drew the line so you can actually see how much bewbs can be seen from the side with a top on. It looks kinda full at the bottom because I think I have wide bewbs. More to the side than center. Bottomline, its flat from side profile :(

Attachments

• original.jpg
    original.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 379
you have an amazing shape, and thats what i really am jealous of. the shape of your boobs is seriously.. AMAZING
*now even more jealous*

pipitavivita

Hi Bumperkisser!

Like the others said, you have a beautiful breast shape, I love the roundness! You have a great starting point. I think you will respond really well, as you already are :) Be careful with the overpumping, unfortunately it happened to me a lot as well in the beginning. To avoid this, like Not so Teeny mentioned, I always sat before a mirror so I could monitor the color of my breast in the cup, used the pump and release method( 10 minutes pump and hold, release, then start again), and I always took the cups off just to give my breasts a few seconds to rejuvenize. This actually increased my swelling!

Lily13

I always thought a C was gigantic too, but in a 32 band it isn't. The sister size of that is a 34B. I still feel that even with the corresponding sister size, that the cups are smaller in the 32 band. In this one pushup bra I bought, I probably could go into a D cup and I am no where near a 34C yet. I need lots of top and outward growth for me to fill in those.

Measuring is only so helpful. I think for the underbust, it is fairly accurate. However for the bust, it is highly inaccurate. There is so much to take into consideration (shape, fullness, top growth). With noogle, you tend to grow more in the width, so you actually move up in cup size before you measure the outward growth on a measuring tape. The boob on the sides needs to be pulled into the cups and I see lots of women with boob spilling out on the sides or over the cups. That's a good clue you are wearing either the wrong style bra or need to move up in cup size. In VS and other catalogs, they purposely put their ladies in a bra size too small so their boobs are spilling out of the bra. It's not supposed to look like that though, so it is deceiving.

I think it's important to try to get measured somewhere before you really get started. This way you know what size you were before beginning your NB journey. :) I think they say 80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size or something like that. You could put up a pic of you wearing your favorite bra (front and back) and I can give you my opinion if I think it's fitting you right. I really recommend just going somewhere and have them see what they think! :)

Bras stretch out too. If your bras are old, then it's best to try on brand new bras at a store to get a better idea on size.

Feel free to be a stalker. I have a stat and pics page on here. :D