Bunnys pic progress xxx

BunnyXXX

ok well i thought id put up my before photos while im waiting for my pump to arrive :)

Attachments

• 09032011(011).jpg_thumb.png
    09032011(011).jpg_thumb.png
    39.7 KB · Views: 2,581
  • 09032011(012).jpg_thumb.png
    09032011(012).jpg_thumb.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 2,506
  • 09032011(014).jpg_thumb.png
    09032011(014).jpg_thumb.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 2,606

noog

Dang girl, you have nice boobs to start with!! ;D what size are you? Would luv for mine to be like that! Welcome to the forum!

jnorton22002

Hi Bunny, and welcome to our forum,

I certainly would say that your breast really look great. I guess we all have boobie greed, don't totally understand why you want them bigger, but hey what the heck. Go for girl

Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

32aa

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I wish I had boobs like those to start off with!!! I think you might even be a fast responder because you have some foundation. Welcome and good luck with noogling!

BunnyXXX

well i havent really been using the nb regularly
so this is mainly results from pm
i use ainterol pm 500mg caps 2 per day inbetween meals
only been taking them 6wks and i just fit into a 32f(uk sizes run pretty small)

Attachments

• 6wks.gif
    6wks.gif
    111.3 KB · Views: 454
Lordy that's a finepair of bazoomas you got there girl! That PM has worked wonders with fullness around the top hallf of your boobs. Yay you - they looked even more lush than before. Congratulations xxx

BunnyXXX

:D wow thanks x good luck with your nbe too yh compared with my start pics the results from just over a month pm are great

when my college exams are out of the way im going to seriously start using nb! But im sure ill stick with pm its awesome

MissyB

Gosh, if I had your boobs now I wouldn't need the NB, haha!
Great starting point dear - I hope you reach your goal asap :)
x

secret

Definitely envy your breast. Only took you 6 weeks of taking pm woww...w.w.w
Do you know if pm is permanent or did it make you gain any weight?

nicky88

ur bazooka's r massive!! am so envious, wish mine luk like ures at the end of my journey! ur so lucky to have that to start wiv! may sound really dumb here but what does pm stand for again? and what tablets were you taking coz i think i need some! congrats on ur nice boobies! lol x

Lory

nicky88 said:
ur bazooka's r massive!! am so envious, wish mine luk like ures at the end of my journey! ur so lucky to have that to start wiv! may sound really dumb here but what does pm stand for again? and what tablets were you taking coz i think i need some! congrats on ur nice boobies! lol x

PM stands for pueraria mirifica, it's a plant that comes from around Thailand that is said to make your boobs bigger (and apparently it does).

Your results are so impressive! I really want to try PM now but I'm on BC and I don't know how the hormones would interact with it. You encouraged me to keep noogling though! ;)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
damnn-o.gif

That's from Ainterol alone?! Maybe Ainterol isn't as bad as BreastNexus/Eve's makes it out to be!