bunny's progress!

bunny

Hi all! I'm not super new here, as I've created a thread here before (it was deleted in the whole mix up last year), but I haven't shown myself much over the past year and a half or so because I haven't been noogling much. I'm ready for my C cups now, though, so I'm ready to noodle away!

Stats:

Current
Bust: 31.5"
Cup Size: B
Waist: 24.5"
Hips: Solid 39"...they won't budge!
Weight: 126 lbs.

Goal
Bust: 34"
Cup Size: C
Waist: 24"
Hips: 36"
Weight: 115-120lbs

As you can see, I'm super pear shaped and I'd just like to do a little evening out in the hourglass department. I finished the Insanity workout in October and it worked for the most part, but my stubborn hips stayed exactly the same! Anyway, as I said, my ultimate desire is to be a C cup. I've seen great results with the 7:2 method but its a matter of keeping it up longer than 2 weeks for me. I've read somewhere (either on here or BreastNexus) that each cup size takes roughly 3-4 months of noogling to achieve so my goal is to be a small D (to compensate for relapse) by June! Here is my starting photo! My breasts are a little uneven but whatever...I'm human. No biggie. Maybe Noogling will even them out a tad, we'll see. Also, this photo is from November 2012, I think. I've been on this road a whiiiiiiile but my laziness has kept me more or less the same lol.

Attachments

• Beforeresized.jpg
    Beforeresized.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 700

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Welcome back!

Indeed, it can be quite frustrating trying to change our bodies since it usually happens quite slowly at first. But I can tell you have the experience now and won't get tangled up in that trap. Now, it is just a matter of going for the goal, keeping that desire and dedication to pursue it.

I'm looking forward to your updates over the coming weeks. I too want to lose weight, trim my waist, and tone up... all while growing my breasts. Might be a tall order but as I can see, I'm not alone in this endeavour.

DJ

bunny

Hi DJ! Thank you for the welcome! I've definitely learned a lot about dedication in several respects in my life over the past year and a half and noogling is no exception! I figured if I could work out intensely every day for 9 weeks, I could certainly noogle while I'm wasting time on Tumblr hahaha. I did find that losing weight first and then starting a noogling regime helped out with my ability to be confident with my success. I still have a bit to go in the weight department but learning how to eat properly took up so much time at first. Now I know everything, so the weight loss is continuing with minimal exercise and extra time dedication (leaving me more time to noodle ;D ) If you're interested in a dietary starting point, check out Insanity's Nutrition Guide...you should be able to find a PDF with Google. It's amazing! Good luck to you on both your journeys!

bunny

Also, I'm pleased to say that for the first time ever, I'm able to get suction with the medium cups without the soft cup rings! My cup rings are so beat up (they have travelled between Rhode Island, Florida, and England way too many times) so I gave it a go and I was so surprised to get suction! My normal, non-swelling size is definitely larger than the photo I posted before so I'll be sure to snap photos next weekend when I have a chance.

Right now, I'm fluctuating between 45-minute and 60-minute sessions and seeing results. I did take time off after overpumping 2 weeks ago but now I'm back in the game!

Kristin00

Your before pic has a nice shape to it. If you keep up with noogling I'm sure they'll be georgeous! Best of luck! Keep us updated!

Hi Bunny,

I would love an update to see how you are getting along. Your before pic makes me think that your boobs are going to look absolutely splendid in no time at all - your nipples are so lovely and high, what with that - your 24" waist (omg) and you big booty - urgh. So jealous. All the very best XX

bunny

Hi guys! I've been so lazy with taking photos and decided I should today only because I'm starting BC for the first time. Not sure how that's going to change my body so I wanted current photos.

The first photo is my November 2012 photo, and I've done very sporadic noogling since then. The second photo is after noogling regularly for a week (varying between 45-minute and 3-hour sessions). I guess in the past year and a half, I've done a lot to even out their size and shape, although one still remains a little wider than the other. I'm finally at a point in my life where I can noogle for over an hour and it's so satisfying! Graduation is 5 weeks away!!

I also want to post here more because I know myself to definitely respond well to having support (duh) and also because I want to be excited enough to want to share results!

Starting
Bust: 31.5"
Waist: 24.5"
Hips: Solid 39"...they won't budge!
Weight: 126 lbs.

Current
Bust: 31" (I've gone down! Bummer...it's the weight loss)
Hips: 37.75-38"
Weight: Haven't looked at a scale in ages!

Goal
Bust: 34"
Cup Size: C
Hips: 36"
Weight: 115-120lbs

In other news, my nipples have definitely gotten puffier which I'm not excited about. I bought swimmer's tape online so I'll be taping them once it gets in. I want to make sure I have a nice breast-to-nipple ratio if that's even a thing, haha. Also, kinda bummed at how uneven my skin has gotten. I think it's the weight loss since the skin isn't being stretched out as much anymore.

Kristin & Natty-- Thank you very much! Hah, I will gladly give some of my butt away. Please...take it!

Attachments

• 1weekb.jpg
    1weekb.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 732

bunny

Okay, I rarely whip out the tape measure because it doesn't help me mentally to be checking all the time but today I had to do it. I've been on BC for 5 days and I'm already at 32" which puts me at being a full B cup. I've been slacking with noogling but I'll get back to work soon and hopefully be moving to the L domes sooner than later!