BUTT ENLARGEMENT

Sasinib

HI ladies!!!

I am new to the site, and i am excited!!!!

I am largely lacking on the backside - and I am wondering if anyone here has any advice about herbs so that i can build a large butt :) I would love to hear stories about wanted/unwanted butt growth from ladies here, and also i would appreciate pictures too since it will motivate me.

Thank you!

K

KatieP

Hi this forum is for breast enlargement, I'm not sure if women on here have enlarged their bums, therefore I don't think you will find pics; only of breasts. You may try to use herbs such as fenugreek, but I'm not sure if it will specifically enlarge your butt. Thighs maybe?

Shygurl1

This might sound funny, but I've read about people on the old breast nexus site rubbing fish oil on the butt. ??? That was a new 1, but it supposedly worked for 1 girl. I'm more about exercising to get a better booty, so squats and lunges. Try using light weights for added workout. (I know, might not be what you were lookin' for but I think that's better than the other methods cause it's not just adding fat on your arse!)

Good luck.

pagewolf

Squats and lunges will boost your behind but you'll need to use heavier weights. You're trying to build muscle and women don't usually put muscle on easily so you'll need to stress your existing muscles with heavier weights. And also, you'll need to up your protein intake so your body has the food it needs to build the new muscle. Heavy weights and low protein will just make you strong and tired but your muscles won't grow well. I think if you just try to find something herbal that makes you put fat on your butt then you won't be too happy with the results.

annalove

KatieP said:
Hi this forum is for breast enlargement, I'm not sure if women on here have enlarged their bums, therefore I don't think you will find pics; only of breasts. You may try to use herbs such as fenugreek, but I'm not sure if it will specifically enlarge your butt. Thighs maybe?
You say this forum is for breast enlargement, true but this section is for people who want to discuss anything.

dilbutt2000

Tgirl working on building a better body.
Hello all,
Been on the board for a while now and came across this post.. I’m a Tgirl and I use MACA to make my butt bigger.. Google search Maca its cheap and does work at least for me makes my rear rounder and more pronounced. ;D

Sasinib

Wow that is fantastic Tracy!!! :) How many inches did you add to your butt and how long did it take? (I don't know if you measured so that might be a silly question) Did you workout that time period?

dilbutt2000

Tgirl working on building a better body.
Sasinb,
Hi there.. Sorry I would have replied sooner but was in the tub noogling ;D

Yea I started about a year ago, Now I’m a genetic male but taking low does female hormones and BO. To give you an idea I’m tall 6-1 about a body weight of 150-160.. My butt was flat and barley there. Im very thin and hard to gain weight.

I have not measured it, but it is growing and the way I can tell is by my panties not fitting. Matter of fact I had to go up a size and same with my jeans.. My waist is the same but when I pull up my jeans I can tell there is a difference. It does not seems to increase my thighs but my butt is now curvy and stands up.

I do exercise twice to three times a week and been doing this for the last five years and on leg day includes lunges and squats. So no changes per say from exercise.

Also the MACA seems to help in the sexual area unsure what the effects are on a woman in that area. There are a lot of reviews about this herb and the benefits.

Here is a link on Youtube.. She talks about MACA and the changes that she had using it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyf0tSun1zk

Suggest google searching MACA BUTT and it see the results. Now just like noogling it takes time but I have seen major changes in my rear and loving it. It feels different not to get weird here but its heavier as well rounder and more pronounced.. Kind of thicker if that makes sense. It shakes when I'm dancing or running.

There are a ton of versions that available I take Natures way which can be found at any vitamin shop as well tried some from MACA Magic. SInce I take so many of these herbs I review the quality as well quantity for the right price. Online sites sell it as well.

I normally break open two capsules put it in my morning coffee as well take a few capsules during the day it just depends on my moods.

Please do some reviews check for any side effects other then the booty effect, would not want anyone hurting themselves on just my reviews.

Love Tracy..

Sasinib

Oh wow - Thank you so much for your long and informative reply. I will def look into maca, and will keep you updated about my success - I am excited to see changes and I hope you achieve your goals too Tracy :)

G

GermanGirlWithCurls

http://achieveingthebody.lefora.com/
BlackHairMedia.com (click on Body Types)

Those two forums are dedicated mainly to gaining curvier bodies, specifically in the backside region. Many of the girls there are using maca among some other herbs and formulas. I've gained two inches from exercise. There are lots of helpful posts on proper exercise as well. a great exercise program specifically for increasing the butt is Gluteus to the Maximus (www.FitStep.com).

Paloma

Saw Palmetto helps to block testosterone, which helps you to put on weight in girlie places. I took SP for a while and my butt and boobs got bigger, but unfortunately so did my tum - but that's a genetic thing in my family, all the females on my mom's side have little pot bellies, so I'm predisposed to gaining there.
Good luck!

Anastasia916

Okay I saw this post and had a laugh, not at anyone trying to increase bum size but because mine is very large lol. I have a bubble butt to say the least. And well to tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure what made me have one, growing up I never had one, barely had one in my preteens, but by the time I was 14 boom, I had a round booty, and after having a child, my hips widened and butt got even bigger!!! Now one thing I can say is... I use to put salt in my hand and lick it off, gross I know, but I loved the taste of salt growing up, and as I was doing it my mom told me, you keep doing that and you're going to end up with a big butt, well guess she was right! LOL but other than this, I don't know if any of the girls here know about this but I do butt squeezes. When I was 12 all the other girls were getting butts and boobs, I was flat, and I asked a girl with a really nice bubble butt what her secret was and she showed me these butt squeezes that she did everyday, every morning and every night. I started doing them, and like I said after a while, I had a butt, so it must have done something. The best way I can describe to do this is... you lay on the bed or stand up, flex your butt really tight, kind of like stretching in the morning while on your tummy. Hold the flex of your butt for a few seconds, release and do it again, you just keep doing that for however long you want. I use to do it till I was sore! Also I agree that lunges and squats really help, your butt is a big muscle, if you work that muscle it will increase. I'm gonna upload a pic of my butt here, sorry if it offends anyone, but I'm just not shy lol.

My butt measures about 38 to 39 inches, my hips are 36 to 37 currently 37. My waist is 26. The first pic is most recent, the second pic is from early last year, and the last pic is from about 2 years ago.

Attachments

• ass pic 2.jpg
    ass pic 2.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 543
  • Picture 20.jpg
    Picture 20.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 560
  • bootie shorts.jpg
    bootie shorts.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 606

Anastasia916

thanks Sasinib, not sure how effective they are lol like I said all of a sudden I got a butt one day not sure if it's genes or because of the squeezes but the middle pic with the black and pink thong, that was during when I was in the states and went to the gym alot and I did alot of squats, lunges, etc. so I think that's when it was best defined and lifted. I need to get back to doing them lol just need a better bar for plate weights, the one my hubby has weights 45 pounds for just the bar, so not the type I need for squats. I have a bad back so only did 15 kilos on each side of the bar at the gym during my workout class, and the bar was 3 kilos I believe, they went in metric not sure what that is in standard lol I wish I knew to know how much I can handle on my shoulders for squats, but pretty sure the bar hubby has wouldn't be good to use. But going by what I did in the states I did 33 kilos, I might look up what that is in lbs. I tried some bun and thigh workouts with bands but they don't seem to be as effective in my personal opinion. But the bands are good for my arm workouts, that and boxing.

Oh and incase anyone was wondering... I have pics of my butt because my hubby likes them LOL

Sasinib

Ok i am really going to do my best to add about two inches to butt - I am around a 36 right now - so two inches really would make a difference - I can't wait to see how far I can get with this.

Maplesyrup

I've been looking at Maca for a while, now I'm convinced. My rear is at a so sad 33" (same size as chest even more sadly), I need more! ;D My question is this, since Maca balances hormones and PM is estrogenic is nature is it effective to take both or should I wait to start Maca? I will not be continuing with the PM (side effects not worth it) and am just finishing the bottle. Anyone have experience with this? Thanks!