BUTT ENLARGEMENT

T

tavia

something about the sterols/enzymes in it.. maca is used to boost libido and energy, it somehow makes testosterone /androgen effects more prevalent.

if u do butt exercises while also consuming maca it should help build u some extra nice butt..

ive been using the liquid and so far so good, my butt is at 40" at the moment, i havnt really been working out much but when i go hard i can get another 3" easy.. i want 45" though.... im tall so my butt measurments are decieving

T

tavia

lol, na it really wouldnt look as big on me, same as these flipping titties.... ;D

T

tavia

ha ha.. imagine the postage costs for them big suckers lol...(literally)

SaveTheTaTas

Haha!!! That would be one huge box too. Would be hard to conceal the inflation/deflation process during the day as the booty swelling goes down lol. Maybe that would be a night time only treatment. :-D

FaithnLove

Okay so here is an EXCELLENT site, check this article out:

http://www.leehayward.com/butt_exercise.htm

It really helped me out. I work out a lot and I noticed whenever i did squats i would rarely feel it my glutes the next day, unless maybe I did full squats or "ass to grass". But Ive always had trouble targeting my glutes and as soon as I started implementing his techniques it made a huge difference. Like the next day I can barely sit on the toilet. Combine that with good quality food, enough protein, etc - and youll be packin on pounds in the right places. You just gotta like - how do i say it.. make the glutes beg for food? I think of it as wherever your sore, thats gonna be like a magnet for food. That statement might be off but whenever I work out like hardcore and I eat right it goes straight to those areas. I thank pre-exhaustion with lunges and squats for givin me what i got now. Ive got wide hips and growing up i was very thin so i basically had no butt. But i promise you workout your glutes to the max, stretch good and eat right throw in some cardio if you can and youll have a nice round booty in no time. Just keep at it and stop looking in the mirror. Vow not to do it for 60 days if you can and when you finally do i bet your jaw will drop. :) Goodluck ladies.

T

tavia

i bought that gluteus maximus book, its really good,

lol i would wanna buy the super domes too ha ha.... think my husband would dis-own me though :D and id be scared of stretching my booty hole.. :eek: he he... i cant stop giggling now....

Anastasia916

I could just picture TT with huge domes on her butt laying on her tummy reading a book or on the computer while they are being pumped lol. And then after they are done sitting up and doing the boobs :p I think working out, taking supplements, etc. should get the butt as big as you want it. It's true it's all a muscle, when I flex my butt it's all muscle, but when relaxed it jiggles. So it seems like its fat but it's not. Flex those booties girls!

T

tavia

he he your exactly right, actually thinking about it, hubby would probably put the domes on my butt and get a thrill from pumping up my booty :D

i went shopping with my mum and sis the other day and i coaught a glimpse of my butt and i does look alot bigger than i thought it did, i have a shelf and all of the loose cardigan i was wearing was bunched up on top of my booty, so mabe these butt exercises r working better than i thought ;)

Anastasia916

Go shopping for clubwear type dresses, or cocktail dresses whichever you want to call them, whenever I wear those, it accentuates my butt, it's all in the clothes you wear, I have to fix the black dress I have here in my avatar pic, a baby pulled the strap and broke it when I wore it as a bikini cover. That dress really shows off the butt. So when I fix it I'll try to remember to take pics to show you.

T

tavia

ah please , id like to see pics, ;D

i def should go and get my self a nice teenty dress lol,, i used to by clothes like that when i was a dancer, plus lots of weird stuff like furry leg warmers, feather boas to use as tails, furry bras etc,, lol the good old days,,, i still have loads of fancy things in my wardrobe , i think i might have a rummage....

i did find my shorts that i used to wear, they are jeans cut very short with pink material sewn on and a pink feather boa folded in half and sewn on for a tail, lol i tryed it on and it was soooo tiny, it reminds me of how skinny i used to be, i was really really skiny but extreamly muscular.
i couldnt even get them half way up my thigh :D

Maplesyrup

Maca is an amazing adaptagen. It has no hormonal qualities in itself but it serves as a director or balancer of preexisting hormones. It primarily effects the secretion glands, such ones highly active during puberty. So some who don't notice it in the butt may notice it helping with the tatas or even just giving them a more shapely figure. Wherever your body didn't supply enough growth hormones or fat to, Maca will tell it to deliver.
I haven't noticed it yet in any specific area, but I have been able to remove myself from hormone therapy and also it has reduced the cystic fibroid in my breast..though I did notice that starting to happen before I started, when I was just noogling. (interesting I know)
Between the Maca and butt workout, however, I have noticed a lift...now I just need to get that shelf to pop out and I will be in butt business! ;D
Good luck to everyone in their own personal self loving adventures!

T

tavia

my butt is now 41 inches, he he , im working hard on it and its paying off, my stomach etc is all still the same size as it was b4.... just :eek: 4 more inches to go.......

thabai

yikes I can't believe people want a bigger bum.. I'd love to get rid of some of my bum fat lol although I am starting those bottom exercises ana suggested lol needs firming I think

Anastasia916

LOL a big butt from fat is different than a big butt from muscle. My butt is big, but when I flex it it's stiff it doesn't jiggle. Flex your butt and if you can still jiggle it then yes you have excess fat there. I had some to lose after my son was born. And having a big butt from fat in my opinion is ugly, on me especially. But having a big butt from muscle is sexy ;) kinda like Beyonce being sexy and curvy, she has a nice plump round butt. I need to start firming mine more too, been getting lazy with it. And with the boobies getting bigger the butt is being left behind, literally ;)

T

tavia

i think u need both fat and muscle, u need a little jiggle an muscle doesnt do that, plus i dont want a square pure muscle booty,

i think i have the "formula" lol jus right, i have a little bit of jiggle but still firm and got a nice shape, he he..... looked in the mirror yesterday and its looking gooooood ;D