BUTT ENLARGEMENT

Maplesyrup

The one exercise I got the best results from so far goes like this:
Lay on your stomach, legs apart, knees bent, feet up with the heels touching. You're forming a diamond shape with your legs. Now you raise your knees off the floor without really moving your spine or hips off the floor, its an isolated movement. This is great because it helps lift the booty and also works the lower back to help create that indent above the booty. I don't know about you but I need that because my back kinda runs into my booty. ;D

0xducesax0

hey everyone. i think the best way to increase size is with weight training. it's the fastest way. I saw results within weeks and i was shocked at the difference. I started out completely flat, disgustingly flat actually.
I really don't believe in herbs that much. mainly coz they never worked for my boobs so they won't for the butt. and anw, haven't we got enough pills inside our body? i really think exercise is by far the best way because you don't only achieve the size you also achieve the firmness and look. that's really important in my opinion. and while working out your butt you can workout your entire body and gain amazing results all over!

lovelyoneanna

Lovelyoneanna amazing results NBE
omg gosh. the most simple way to enhance your rear is to do excercise. You can run up and down a hill, or squat or do lunges. Better yet grab a chair one foot on chair squat down bending your knee, as many as you can until exhausted... Then switch, gauranteed uplifting, to gain more. Just simply use whey protein to build mass while doing these excercises. It works extremely quick and fast.

Leelan_redhed

Interesting thread :) yeah,I heard that Maca will help. I find that black cohosh helps me gain extra weight in the right places.
Yeah,there are some folks that do want to be bigger in the caboose and thighs if possible cuz we are too skinny in the first place. lol
~Leelan

FrenchRose

I have been doing a lot of wide leg squats and bringes using a bench and weights. I am starting to firm up and get a little more of a butt. But I still have a way to go in order to reach my goal. I have read alot obout MACA and I think I am definitely going to go get some. And Anastasia you have a gorgeous butt....I am so envious, and you are very right about a fat butt being much uglier than a big muscular butt.

Anastasia916 said:
Okay I saw this post and had a laugh, not at anyone trying to increase bum size but because mine is very large lol. I have a bubble butt to say the least. And well to tell you the truth, I'm not exactly sure what made me have one, growing up I never had one, barely had one in my preteens, but by the time I was 14 boom, I had a round booty, and after having a child, my hips widened and butt got even bigger!!! Now one thing I can say is... I use to put salt in my hand and lick it off, gross I know, but I loved the taste of salt growing up, and as I was doing it my mom told me, you keep doing that and you're going to end up with a big butt, well guess she was right! LOL but other than this, I don't know if any of the girls here know about this but I do butt squeezes. When I was 12 all the other girls were getting butts and boobs, I was flat, and I asked a girl with a really nice bubble butt what her secret was and she showed me these butt squeezes that she did everyday, every morning and every night. I started doing them, and like I said after a while, I had a butt, so it must have done something. The best way I can describe to do this is... you lay on the bed or stand up, flex your butt really tight, kind of like stretching in the morning while on your tummy. Hold the flex of your butt for a few seconds, release and do it again, you just keep doing that for however long you want. I use to do it till I was sore! Also I agree that lunges and squats really help, your butt is a big muscle, if you work that muscle it will increase. I'm gonna upload a pic of my butt here, sorry if it offends anyone, but I'm just not shy lol.

My butt measures about 38 to 39 inches, my hips are 36 to 37 currently 37. My waist is 26. The first pic is most recent, the second pic is from early last year, and the last pic is from about 2 years ago.

wow u have a perfect butt! u have no cellulite whatsoever! ur so lucky!