ButterflyKisses (New User) :)

ButterflyKisses

Hey everyone!!! I wanted to introduce myself to the Noogleberry community :). My name is ButterflyKisses, and I have been a lurker around here for almost 6 months. Through all of this lurking I did a ton of research on previous users methods and progress, read tips and tricks of the trade, ect. I finally earned enough money and ordered myself a Noogleberry (-fanfare plays in the backround-)!!!
Because I literally just ordered my Noogleberry, I have not yet started my NBE experience, but I hope you all will follow my story as I follow yours :)

What finally pushed me to start this journey besides earning up the money you ask? My boyfriend broke up with me for some "space" and my confidence is in tatters right now. I have a badonka donk, but my boobies are a sad A cup :(. I'm trying to up my confidence and show him that hes missing out on the best there is. Well see whether I take him back or not ;P

A little more backround information:
Im 18. Yup, a youngin compared to most on here. I was actually going to start with pill enhancement when I was 17, but realized "wow, im young, those are horomones, and I could seriously mess myself up". Thankfully I found a safe alternative :)
The women on my mom's side have always been....how you say flat? And since Noogleberry isn't damaging I figured what the heck!

Stats (will update with more information soon!):
Height: 5'5
Weight: 122 (Note: I lost about 15 pounds within the last week since my boyfriend told me he needed space....so well see how this goes now that Im eating again)
Goal: I just wanna fill my B Cups right now....well see if the greed gets me after that ;D
Kids: None!
Bra Size:34A
Bust:
Overbust:
Underbust:

I also want it known that I am also working out while I do NBE, which I know may possibly slow my results. I want to define my body a little more so that a year from now when I have great boobs, I'm hourglass shaped ;D

Ill post measurements when I finally measure before Noogling. I was just too excited that it was coming in the mail to wait :)
Ill also take pictures each month to show yall! Ill post them once I get the 100 post level thing, as I don't want pictures of my babies on photobucket or snapfish!

Happy Noogling! I look forward to joining the community :D

PS- I hope all of you realize from my age and the 4 million smilies I used in this post that I am a highschool Senior. I would love any advice or newbie help that anyone throws my way :)

0xducesax0

Hello and welcome on board!

Noogleberry is great. I haven't had any permanent growth yet (been noogling 5 days straight so far but I did noogle for 2 weeks about 2 months ago), however the swelling is awesome! i'm a 32A and with the swelling I spill out of my bras and I love the feeling!

I'm sorry to hear about your bf btw. Once an ex told me 'you could always get a boob job' and thought it was boosting my confidence! Can i give you my opinion? don't get back together with him. even if you're really tempted try and remember him breaking up with you in the first place. he wanted space? he can have all the space he needs! he'll just have to admire your gorgeous cleavage from a distance; it'll kill him i assure you.

Keep us updated with your progress!! :) xxx

that1spaztichik

Hey girl! I'm young too (20) and I've had some great results with noogle so far. I love it! I also steered away from hormones after I tried some hormone Zoft gum. My mom died of breast cancer, so I'm really high risk for it...so the less hormones messing up my boobies, the better lol! Good luck, I'll be following your progress and cheering you on!!

Welcome to the forum Butterflykisses!

I can't wait for your to get your Noogleberry. I'm sure you're going to love it. You must be desperate after looking at the success on the forum over the past 6 months.

I am also working out to change my shape at the same time as Noogling (well, not ACTUALLY at the same time - you know what I mean!)

I'm not sure HOW much thos will slow progress because the growth you get from the Noogleberry is not fat but breast tissue. i guess cardio will burn off the fat around your breasts a little but the tissue growth on the inside should conteract that. I HOPE.
I know that that1spaztichik (above) works out and so does Anastasia916 - they have both made excellent gains using NB so, fingers crossed!

Good luck. Hmmm. regarding posting pictures. I'm pretty sure that you can use the 'additional options' box to the left of your reply box to upload your pictures from your computer. I was able to do that for my forst pictures so, I'm guessing you should be able to aswell ;D

ButterflyKisses

Still Waitiiiing

:( You know you're getting anxious for your noogleberry to come in the mail when you are freaking out and looking for it 2 business days after you ordered it lol. Gaaaah the wait is killing meeee

In other news, boyfriend drama is uping. Just found out he started drinking and going to parties (the boy is 16 btw) so idk thats just awesome. Im now giving him complete and total isolation/space. He wants to talk to me? He can take the initiative. Then ill decide if i want to deal with him or not. i love him but wow, really? Whats meant to be will be and what isnt wont.

Thanks Yall!!!
Ill keep posting and hopefully all my anxious waiting will pay off!!

~Butterflykisses

smallfry

hi butterflykisses i like to welcome you we are all one big family here. when your NB arrives you we be addicted just like the rest of us and the booby greed will set in wanting more and more :) :) :)
keep us all posted on your progress hugs and kisses

ButterflyKisses

MY NOOGLEBERRY IS HEEEEREEEE!!!!!!!

:D SOOOO i came home from school to find my package on my bed :D
i took a before pic that ill post on here and then the after pic (im currently noogling :D)
IM SO EXCITED!!! It feels a little weird, but not unpleasant or anything :) Im ready to start my journey!! Along with the noogling, im also doing some chest and bun exercises tonight, so again i will keep everyone updated :)
Thank you for the continued support!

p.s:
Just an update on my weight, height ect.
Height: 5'5
Weight: 117.5 Ibs
Goal: B Cups? Well see what happens once i get there ;D
Bra Size:34A

jnorton22002

Hi Butterfly, You sound so addicted already. You will be amazed at the results, but remember dear, patience is a virtue. I'm sure you have heard that before. Don't plan any goals just yet. Enjoy your noogles and just roll with it. They WILL grow, I promise you. :-* :-* :-* Joni, Mama J. to many here

ButterflyKisses

Pumping?

Thank you Joni :)
I am addicted, but mostly because its a stress reliever. It gives me an excuse once a day to focus on ME and how I look. I have goals, but im not in any rush to get there :)

I do have one question for y'all though!
Pumping: How do you know if you are pumping too hard? I mean okay yeah i know your not supposed to turn purple and what not, and the rings seem to be common. But i dont know if im pumping too hard or not hard enough. Im not in any pain and although my breast turns redish, its not purple. I did get this hickey like thing at the top of my breast near the rim of the cup....so im guessing too hard?
I dont mind backing down a little :) I just want to know whats normal since im not used to all of this

that1spaztichik

I totally agree with you there! There is nothing nicer for me than after a long day relaxing on my bed with the domes on, watching tv and doing stuff on my computer. ME time!

As for pumping too hard, you're right...it IS hard to tell, especially with us all having different pain tolerances. I, for instance, have a pretty high pain tolerance. I pumped too hard in the beginning and got dots. I'm going to guess that if you're getting a hickey mark, it's too hard. Back down a little and see if you still get swelling. And you're right, ring marks and red, not purple, while in the domes are normal. As long as your boobs return to their normal color quickly after taking off the domes, you're good. Good luck!

ButterflyKisses

Thank you that1spaztichik :D i cant tell if im swelling or not yet, but ive only done it one night. i had to stop for 2 days while wearing a heart monitor. i passed out the other day at school and they think my heart condition went from nothing to moderate. since the leads were in the way, i couldnt pump. Im going to try backing down some though right now :) well see how it goes! Like you said, people have different pain tolerances, and my pain tolerance is extremely high, so i was like hmmm.... :) but well see tonight. the hickey thing is pretty much gone and if i remember correctly the redness did go down fairly fast.

Goodluck girls!
Ill upload the pics once i find my cord!

ButterflyKisses

ButterflyKisses Update

I'm back! When I first got my noogleberry, it was right around the time that i was being diagnosed with a heart condition. I had to wear a heart monitor for a month or so, making it impossible to noogle. After that my room was being painted so I had no private place to noogle. Finally the monitor is gone and my room is put back together, so I'm starting fresh :) Today is Day 1.
I am also going to be working out while I am noogling. Trying to get my rump in shape and lookin good too ;)

Stats:
Height: 5'3 (i thought i was taller darnit >.<)
Weight: 120
Goal: I just wanna fill my B Cups right now....well see if the greed gets me after that
Birth Control?: Yes
Bra Size:32A
Bust:33in
Overbust:34
Underbust:32

I never noticed until I took a picture that one breast is a tad larger and perkier than the other lol. Hopefully that can work itself out a little bit?
I read that a heating pad works well before noogling to get the circulation going. I have no idea how to do the massage thing so for now im just using heat until i find a video or a well written description of the process.
Goodluck Yall and happy noogling :)

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!
I must have missed welcoming you when you first joined, OOPS ! sorry about that.
It is good to hear that your health is improving, we must take care of that first.
The time that is invested in this program is well worth it considering the results to be had.
Try not to over pump, and to use lots of lotion.
Stay safe, and have some fun.
The boobie fairy is on her way to see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 :)

Strumpet

Hi and welcome back!
Hope you're doing all better, and grats with starting the noogleberry up again.
Best of luck to you. :)

ButterflyKisses

ButterflyKisses Update

Thank you everyone for the wishes of good health :)
A little backround on that: I have a serious heart condition but was thankfully taken off my heart monitor.
I actually spoke to my doctor about noogling and it turns out SHE noogles too?! She told me it was a good
stress relief and could help me with my overall mental health. Which we all know helps physically so -fingers crossed- :)

As far as noogling goes, I've only been at it for 2 days, and while I don't measure with a measuring tape quite yet (i figure that can wait a month or so) I do feel heavier and all in all perkier in my breasts. This really made me excited because it's only been two days. What I do is keep a heating pad on for about 15 minutes (its very relaxing, especially since I live in the not so warm basement) then do at least 5 minutes of massage with lotion. After that I noogle for about an hour laying down. I read somewhere that for increased cleavage and help on growing tops (both things I direly need lol), you can tie the cups together and upwards.

Today though, I tried something different and I wanted to get some other girls feedback on it since I have not been noogling for very long at all. After noogling for an hour and deflating, I realized I didn't really feel like stopping. So I re-lotioned and re-noogled for another 15-20 minutes (I stopped because I didn't want to over-do it). I threw my bra back on and layed down on my stomach to read. About 2 hours later, I still have my swelling and darnit if I hadn't continued to swell after I'd finished noogling. Usually, the push up I wear doesn't fit well, and has some loose room even after noogling (back from when I didn't want to admit to myself I wasn't a B lol). Today was no exception, the bra was still slightly loose, even after noogling. However, 2 hours later when I got up to go to the bathroom and go to bed, I found that I actually fit my bra. I took it off, and nothing looked quite different in appearance besides more perk, but I put it back on and there it was again, actually fitting. Did that break with an extra 15 minutes help me respond? What do you girls (and some guys :) ) think?

Lots of Love!!
~ButterflyKisses

mommytrina

Hi Butterflykisses!! Welcome to the forum!!! Always excited to see newbies!! :) As I"m also pretty new. Only been at it bout 3 weeks. Sorry to hear bout the bf and the health problems. :( But glad to hear your doing better!!! ;D I totally think that taking a little break sometimes helps!! I have little ones and sometimes have to stop and take care of them. Seem to get pretty good swelling anyways. I have read somewhere on this site I believe that some, when you have a lot of time ;D, just try to keep pumping all day long. Like pump, get some good swelling going and then put on a bra. when you notice the swelling going down, pump again to get the swelling back. Almost keep the swelling going all the time as much as you can. I personally haven't tried it, (No time with 3 little ones), but it might work for you maybe on weekends or something, when your not in school. :)

I also have one boob a little smaller then the other. I've noticed that after noogling for about an hour, they look pretty much the same. Can't really tell a difference. So it should work itself out after a while!
Hope all goes well, and you can find what works best for you!! Happy Noogling!!!!!! ;D ;D

ButterflyKisses

Exercise?

A little update, my heart medication was FINALLY prescribed to me. It will help minimize most of my side effects, allowing me to get back to exercising and such. Because of this, I want to meet another goal other than noogleberry: make the girls varsity softball team. I haven't played for 4 years due to my heart and knees, but this is really something I need to do for myself.

Therefore I will training extensively for tryouts, which are at the end of February. Hopefully this doesn't effect my swelling too much, but I wanted to clue yall in in case there are others out there who are going through intense exercise and lookign at my results. I'll post my exercise regime up when I get it all hashed out :)

Wish me Luck!!

Happy noogling,

ButterflyKisses

Strumpet

That's so cool that you're going to try out for the varsity team. :) I wish you the best of luck with training and your audition - I was always a total dunce at sports so I really admire people who can go after them.

And of course, best of luck with your noogling as well. <3

-Strumpet

ButterflyKisses

:) Thank you Strumpet! I'm so happy to be back on the forum and pumping each night. Ever since my boyfriend left me a few months ago I feel like I've been flailing to find myself. Stupid high school xD. But I'm getting amazing swelling (ill be posting pics soon, i wasnt going to until id been noogling for longer but i cant even fit into my favorite bra anymore after noogling!) And it is helping me gain confidence in myself and my body, both things I've never had before.
Trying out for the team is just one more step in the right direction :) and honestly I have to contribute some of that confidence to go out for the team to noogleberry. My skin is clearing up and as I exercise and noogle, I'm finding that I'm looking more hourglass shaped (I already had a pretty nice bottom). I feel so much better about myself and the fact that can change and improve the things I dislike about myself is very empowering.

So watch out ex-boyfriend. Not only will I be looking all hott out on the softball field, but in school too where you'll have to see me and my gorgeous cleavage eeevvvveeery day ;P

<3 Love you guys and thank you for the support. You've really helped me battle my depression with your kind words and personal stories.