c__tayy's stats

c__tayy

FINALLY found my tape measure, it was all wrong lol

My measurements were 28" 33"

so I'm at 32A haha

bit about me, 20, living in canada, and had 32C's at one point :( but that was when i gained 15 pounds -.-"

I wear mostly 32B, had a 30B cup but i tend to spill over when its a 30 inch band

Had my noogle for about a week now, I'm getting lots of swelling and I almost fill out my medium cups... Time to switch to the large

Matt B

Hi C-tayy,I think it's hilarious that a lady like yourself can't get fitted for a bra let alone a guy.LOL! I got measured at Penny's and that was real close,but i can wear anything from a 36b(not many) to a 38 C incliuding a 36D.The ones I wear fit right,look right and are concealable under shirts.I stick to the pics when it comes to whether or not I've grown and not the tape.

Good luck, Matt ;)

PinkLady

Hi C_tayy,
I know the problems with getting measured too- they all seem to come up with different sizes. I think it's best to try several sizes on in different style bras and see what feels most supportive. Also know the annoyance of having to find bras with a 30 band size!

c__tayy

the usual bra shop ii go to, now carries size 30 band !!!

after two months, i bought a size 30C but i am a very small C haha because it was a push up, but i'm happy to fit it !

its my comfiest bra right now, i can wear it all day and not feel like my bra is killing me