Cakes Needs Assistance Nooglers

jamiecakes

Hi Everyone

I have been using Noogle for almost 4 weeks and have been getting great results.

However like most women one breast is smaller than the other. I would like to pump one at a time but cannot figure out how to make it work.

Does anyone have any success with being able to pump one at a time, open to all suggestions.

My boobs are responding well, but my left is going to end up being a C and my other a A lol

Thanks in advance!

Have a positive boobie growing day! :-*

Cakes

oodellaly

Hi Cakes, I've never tried it, but basically you have to block off airflow to the unused cup. An easy way to do this is to use a binder clip to clamp down on the tubing. I think this site also sells an airlock. Anyway, let me know if this makes sense... I'm thinking of trying it myself since I have one slightly smaller breast also.

jamiecakes

Thanks!
That's what I was thinking as well. Will let you know I'm going to try it tonight.
Will put some padding on the clamp don't want to rip the tubes~
Let you know how it goes :)

CHDchest

Can you just take the tubing apart and connect the dome to the pump with one piece of tubing? That's what I do.

wyn49

I have been noogling and taking herbs for about seven months and one breast became noticeably larger, but I didn't mind too much. They are MINE and that was wonderful enough. But over the last few weeks they have evened out a lot. So don't panic; give things time, and you may be lucky.
Wynsome

iaboy256

I also have one breast larger. But I have been told that the majority of biological women have the same problem. So, maybe I will worry about that when I get up to cup size I want.