Camper Tape and Cups

Matt B

Okay All, here is the camper tape I use in place of the rings.You all can thank Evil Alex McGyver for this idea.LOL!
Just measure the circumference of the cup,cut the tape and put it on the inside of the cup lip and fold it over and press it down.Voila!

Matt, ;) Happy Noogling

Attachments

• IMGP9439.JPG
    IMGP9439.JPG
    103.2 KB · Views: 448
  • IMGP9440.JPG
    IMGP9440.JPG
    123.4 KB · Views: 414

boobquest2012

Hey thanks for the pics Matt.

I have been trying to put campers tape on my contoured L cups but I find it tough to get it on straight to get a good seal. I had to take off the tape. It might be because the cups are too big for me thought

Matt B

Hi Boobquest,put it on the inside of the cup and go all the way around and then press it in place.that's it.

Matt, ;)

boobquest2012

Hey Matt,

I don`t think I was using the right tape! Could you tell me where you got yours, I was thinking of trying this tape out:
http://www.amazon.com/Frost-V447H-Mounting-16-Inch-30-Feet/dp/B000117C4A/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1348379096&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=campers+mounting+tape

Matt B

Hi Boobquest,I get mine at an RV accessories store. Auto parts stores and Ace hardware has it also.

Matt, ;)

Matt B

Hey there Lexus,you don't need the double sided tape.The lube lotion would ruin the sticky side anyway.

Matt, :-* :-*

B

boobieswanted

Thanks, Matt B.

I've seen camper tape and they didn't look like the ones you use. I am going to look out for those now. The one I saw just look like regular tape or black tape.

shadowedmoon

happen to know what exactly this tape was labelled as? also how much did it cost for how much tape? I'm tempted to try this method since everyone keeps saying the soft rings just get smushed after a few sessions so if this is affordable and I know what I'm looking for I might try it.