Can anyone suggest a PM Brand that they have had success with?

noogleberry1

Hey guys, I've been on PM since the 16th of Nov, I have tried two brands, Ainterol and the one from www.pueriaria-mirifica.co.uk
I haven't noticed any difference and I read that with PM, you normally notice differences in the first few months. I know a lot of ladies on here have had success with it, could someone give me a name of the one they used which worked for them. ( I know all are not guaranteed to work for everyone but I brought the two brands I did without reading any reviews or asking anyone else if they used it, so I'd like to do this now.) ;)
:-*

32aa

I don't know but I too would like to know from you lucky ladies out there. I too am taking PM from Ainterol (or however you spell it). I have been taking it for a week and bout 3bottles (100capsules, 500mg). I hope this works for me. I tried zoft and it didn't anything for me, but it was partially my fault because I did not take it on a regular basis and I still have a few packets left over. (took it for 2 months)

wishful

HOW LONG HAVE YOU TAKEN THIS BRAND? DO YOU KNOW IF IT'S FARMED OR WILD? HAVE YOU HAD ANY GROWTH? I AM LOOKING FOR A PM THAT WORKS!!!! I TRIED 1 BRAND PRIVIOUSLY BUT I THINK IT WAS "FAKE." I'VE READ THAT THE FARMED SOURCE IS SUPERIOR.
THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT.

ashley1986ann

6 months I saw a little growth not much tho that because I can on BC but now im off it and I think its working a lot better because my nails are growing like crazy and it says it makes your hair and nails grow. It is wild. I have read ob here some people take MSM with there PM. Hope this helps.