Can I get to a small DD with large cups?

aoperfect

I couldn't find this info other places and I know that it's different for everyone based on chest size/shape/etc but after consistently pumping for the last 6-7 months (and inconsistently for the past 4 years haha) I've gotten to a 32 D with swelling and around a 32 C with no swelling. I'm hoping to reach a full D/small DD but I'm not sure if my chest is wide enough for extra large cups.

Any advice would be appreciated!

Current measurements with swelling:
Underbust: 27
Bust: 33.5

(I know I should have a smaller band size but can't find affordable bras with 30 or smaller bands)

ariadne

No agenda - Just like noogling
If you're not filling the cups, I think you can progress more without increasing the size.
:)
Aria

James

I agree with ariadne. You must lubricate your boobs well to draw your breasts deep into the cup with an oil like coconut oil. I do assume that you have lots of room left in the large. Many women on this site with small chests like yours have managed to noogle with the XL and CXL cups but usually just one breast at a time. If you do this switch sides about every 15 minutes. As usual drink lots of water when noogling, massage frequently with coconut oil Massage at least twice a day every day for 10 minutes or more but I think it is best to noogle only 2 days a week (ie. Saturday and Sunday) but try to put in many hours in those 2 days.