Can it help my small boob?

emm

I have one breast that is an A and one that is an AA, I'd love them to be bigger but I'd settle for the same size!! :D. Could noogleberry help with this problem? Is it just swelling or does it turn into real boobage? :)

cleo

Hi emm, with time and patience the swelling does turn into real boobage but you have to make a real commitment to it and everyone responds differently. Also, a lot of girls on here have different sized boobs, I personally have one slightly larger than the other, though probably not noticeably so, only to me. The secret is to pump more on the smaller side to allow it to catch up with the other. I'm sure you won't be disappointed if you decide to go with Noogleberry and you'll have a lot of support from members of the forum.

Best wishes, Cleo

thabai

yep I'm using this technique hmm my smaller breast fills the medium dome but my larger one doesn't weird eh

Shastadaisy

Hi, i have been lurking a lot but have noticed the size difference even when starting from FLAT!

Assuming my being male doesn't make much difference (and it doesn't seem to other than you can, like me, start from absolutely ground zero), I have noticed one fills my mediums much faster than the other ever has (over about 3 months). Once they are off however, the one that doesn't fill the cup as well looks and certainly feels much fuller. This wasn't expected as I thought it was taking to the "therapy" slower. I have put this down to there being more tissue in the one that stretches less and it would need more pressure to stretch the same as the "emptier" one. Not going to stretch one more as some days I go overboard as it is! :-\. Early days yet and I expect the stretchier skin will fill - its just a fullness problem for me rather than overall size (yet).

However, the theory of this is encourage tissue growth through the application of suction so applying more treatment to one over the other should give the result you want and even things up.