can Noogle system re-open mammary gland?

matylda9

Hi girls! i'm an italian girl. I bought NB some months ago but never used it 'cause i had no time, but now i'm ready to go with this system. (sorry 4 my english).
I breastfed 2 kids and my boobs are now saggy, smaller and i very hope to resolve the situation with NB. I have a question, and i'd like to listen to your opinion: as you know, when you breastfed your breast get worse, one because the skin is stretched and loses his elasticity and second for mammary gland that became more flatted. in your opinion can nb system re-open the mammary gland if one person has genetically a good breast size, compromised only by breastfed? before i got pregnant i had a great breast, big and full and after breastfed my boobs went smaller and flat but i'm always been a girl with enough big breast, not to much but not an A... i don't know if i've been able to explain me... if yes... can you answer :) thanx!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Matt B

Hi Matylda,I can't answer your question,but I think Minnie can.But just as an opinion,The NB system really promotes breast growth as the forum pictures show.So I would say that it would work.
Look over the forum,and you'll find ladies who have breastfed and had great results.

Good Luck,and keep us posted MATT B ;)

Matt B

Hi Matylda,it wasn't Minnie,it was MummaBear.Find her topic and I think she can help you.

Matt B ;)

minnie34

Hi Matylda,

I breastfed for nearly 6 years all in all and I know what you mean about the breasts being all stretched :-\
When you stop feeding, the mammary glands should go back to normal after 6 months. I don't know if this happened or not for me as didn't want to wait that long to start noogling, so I started 2 months after my youngest had weaned.

At this point, my breasts are back to the way they looked before I got pregnant. My nipples are not the same, because I guess they took a bit of a beating really and were stretched a lot!!
I can''t answer your question whether the noogleberry can re-open the mammary glands, but I definitely think it can help you grow more tissue and increase both size and perkiness!
I hope this helps a little bit, hopefully somebody else with a bit more knowledge in the area can give some more info. :)

matylda9

thanx mat, and thanx minnie. but what is your routine with NB? I started 3 days ago with 15 mins maximum pump and then release... i d'n't want to force it because i fear about new stretch marks or more sagginess... what do you think about it? Noogling is not similar to breastfeeding? is there the risk the skin will be stretched more and again and my breast will be more sagginess then before? minnie, have you some pics about your bust before and after using NB (but not of swelling but real growth)?
thanx very much!

Matt B

Hi Matylda, The noogleberry won't promote sagginess.It promotes growth by stimulating breast tissue and filling the tissue with blood from within and that in turn promotes growth.It does stretch the breasts a little but they go back to normal.Part of that is the swelling we all want to get initially.
Another good example of someone like you is Nikki C.She posted this morning.Send her a message and she will help you I'm sure.
And,If you are still unsure,Email Lucy at noogleberry.com and she will help.

Keep us posted, Matt ;)

minnie34

Hi Matylda,

yes I think that sounds great, I also started with a 15 minute session and gradually increased the following week with 30 minutes then an hour and so on.

I wouldn't say that noogling is similar to breastfeeding at all as when the baby is on the nipple that stimulates milk production (and those enlarged glands are only enlarged while feeding) whereas the noogleberry creates tension in order to grow new tissue which is permanent.

If you pump gently and take it easy, then I think you're safe from stretching and saggyness. I think it's good to look at noogling as a long-term project, although some people see results very quickly.

This link will take you to my progress - all my pictures are at least 12 hours after noogling.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,2919.30.html