Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

Can you make Noogleberry as good as Brava?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

cendory

Hi girls.
If you look at the Brava system you are able to sleep with the domes on, so it will suction the whole night through. That is what most of the girls prefer and I was wondering if you somehow could do the same with Noogle berry? I simply don't have the time to sit with the domes on for hours... If I lay down, the domes will fall of if the suction ain't hard enough. Have any of you girls tried this and make it work somehow?

Thanks in advance. :)

Aelita

When I noogle, call me Tank Girl!
Whew, I certainly wouldn't want to snoogle with my XL cups! Those mofos are BIG!

I'd be uncomfortable if I turned!
IMO, the noogleberry is better than brava. I cannot fathom paying aabout $1,000 for low suction cups I have to wear for ten hours a day. Nooooo way.

OP, you can do just one hour or even 30 minutes and still gain progress. It's all up to you~

cendory

Tank Girl said:
Whew, I certainly wouldn't want to snoogle with my XL cups! Those mofos are BIG!

I'd be uncomfortable if I turned!
IMO, the noogleberry is better than brava. I cannot fathom paying aabout $1,000 for low suction cups I have to wear for ten hours a day. Nooooo way.

OP, you can do just one hour or even 30 minutes and still gain progress. It's all up to you~

Hi Tank girl.

Yes I think it would be uncomfortable to sleep with it, but if it worked what the heck.. :)
I just think it is weird that noogling for only 30 minutes or one hour would give the same results as if you wore it for ten hours with a low suction?

mjkimm55

Starting out as AA!
I actually called up a plastic surgeon in Charlotte, NC about why he wants his patients who are thinking of fat transfer breast augmentation to use Brava for 6-10 weeks before the procedure. I also asked him if the patient could use Noogleberry since it was based on a similar method, and he said that Brava and NB are created from different materials, and he prefers Brava since the Noogleberry will take longer to see results. But either way, both systems work but Brava is supposed to give faster results. Brava or NB, they're both said to be hard to sleep with.

ashley1986ann

mjkimm55 said:
I actually called up a plastic surgeon in Charlotte, NC about why he wants his patients who are thinking of fat transfer breast augmentation to use Brava for 6-10 weeks before the procedure. I also asked him if the patient could use Noogleberry since it was based on a similar method, and he said that Brava and NB are created from different materials, and he prefers Brava since the Noogleberry will take longer to see results. But either way, both systems work but Brava is supposed to give faster results. Brava or NB, they're both said to be hard to sleep with.

I have use the Brava for 5 months or so be for I got the NB. I think the NB works faster then brava. I stop using the brava I got water blister all the time from the silicone sticky rim and the brava people where no help what so ever. Then I found the NB I love it! I got little of swelling the 1st week. with the brava never got selling seem like it did nothing at all for me. I am now getting very very good swelling with the NB. I just love it.

bikerlady

cendory said:
Hi girls.
If you look at the Brava system you are able to sleep with the domes on, so it will suction the whole night through. That is what most of the girls prefer and I was wondering if you somehow could do the same with Noogle berry? I simply don't have the time to sit with the domes on for hours... If I lay down, the domes will fall of if the suction ain't hard enough. Have any of you girls tried this and make it work somehow?

Thanks in advance. :)

Yes, I do all my noogling while sleeping.
I use lots of lotion, put the domes on and then carefully get into bed propped up on 2 pillows.
Once I get situated and make sure the domes are were I want them, I gently slide down the pillows till I'm comfy, turn out the light and snoogle!

If you have trouble "loosing" the domes getting into bed, try applying more suction until you get situated, then you can let the pressure off some and they should stay on.

Just experiment a little. I know quite a few ladies on this site noogle while sleeping.

Bye the way I've also had much better success since snoogling as I'm able to put in more time.
I found that before when I was just noogling for 1 hour at a time, twice a day, I wasn't getting much swelling at all.
Now that I snoogle I do about a 3 hour session, and I'm getting good swelling as well as lasting growth.
This works better for me.

Y

yourcuties

Brava did absolutely nothing for me.

I put in the required amount of time and even more than they reccommeded.

They were rude and unhelpful and I got the worst rash ever like Bear Bear and no sleep cos they were so heavy.

I switched to NB and after only 2 weeks I gained about 2 cup sizes.

I am now a full C and i only need to pump 2 hrs a week.

Brava S-U-C-K-S!!!

cendory

Thank you girls. :)
Lucy wrote to me that I should buy the airlock system and the soft cup rings to get closer to be able to snoogle. :) I'll try that. Thanks again for advices and tips :)

lexuswoman

I bought a NB and finally got it a few weeks ago and couldn't wait to dive in and try it! My excitement turned to disappointment and pain after I tried and tried, but couldn't get the cups to seal no matter what....cocoa butter cream, soft rings, mats, nothing worked. I couldn't get them to adhere before they would keep "farting" off. The night I tried the soft cup rings was it for me. I didn't overpump or anything, but I was in excruciating pain and I only had the cups on for a few minutes and when I took them off, I had what looked like dark bruises above each breast and a ring of broken blood vessels around each breast. It was bad, I was freaked out and ended up having to put makeup all over my boobs so my husband wouldn't see (he has no clue what I'm up to) and it took almost 4 days for everything to finally go away. I ended up buying a Brava, I really hated to spend the money, but I had one in the past that I bought used on ebay (it finally just wore out) and I knew that domes were more comfortable. I have been wearing it a little each night, I actually fell asleep in for a few hours last night and am hoping eventually I can wear it all night long. I don't use the Sport Box suction controller, I made my own airlock using a binder clip, so I can get tighter suction than using the Sport Box. I really wanted the NB to work, I had been on the forum before I bought one and was so encouraged by the amazing results of so many on here and I know I was in the correct cup size, but for whatever reason, it just didn't work for me. I was afraid that I had done damage that night and that bruising wasn't going to leave. I'll just use my Brava and hope for the best...that's all we can do, right!?

ashley1986ann

yourcuties said:
Brava did absolutely nothing for me.

I put in the required amount of time and even more than they reccommeded.

They were rude and unhelpful and I got the worst rash ever like Bear Bear and no sleep cos they were so heavy.

I switched to NB and after only 2 weeks I gained about 2 cup sizes.

I am now a full C and i only need to pump 2 hrs a week.

Brava S-U-C-K-S!!!

And I know what you mean about then being rude and unhelpful. I called them like over 10 time and they only called me back 2 times. Both times no help what so ever.