Cassaundra1980's pictures

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
*** My profile was accidentally deleted. Below are 5 months of progress pics. ***​

For my stats, pumping method and products I use please see the "YOUR STATS SECTION" 8)
Here's my thread... http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4511.0

Started noogling July 24, 2013

Picture 1 is before noogling for the first time ever. The rest of the pics are before and after noogling on that particular day. I think they're all labeled but if you have any questions please feel free to message me! ;D

I'm only uploading the "before", the 3 month, 4 month, and 5 month pics so I don't have to 20 weeks of photos. Plus that's about where you can actually see the progress.

Attachments

• 7-25.JPG
    7-25.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 566
  • 12-12.JPG
    12-12.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 578
  • 11-28a.JPG
    11-28a.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 453
  • 11-28.JPG
    11-28.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 379
  • 10-24a.JPG
    10-24a.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 436
  • 10-24.JPG
    10-24.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 405

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
**Thanks for the encouragement dminer84!**​

Here are pictures for week 1 and week 22

Attachments

• 7-25.JPG
    7-25.JPG
    1 MB · Views: 249
  • 12-26.JPG
    12-26.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 271
  • ba2.jpg
    ba2.jpg
    281 KB · Views: 604

James

Your progress has been phenomenal! You look great.

I can see definite improvement between week 18 and week 20, but week 22 looks identical to week 20. In fact it is so identical, that I wonder if you made a mistake and posted the wrong picture (either one could be the wrong one).

I can't believe you have only gained 1/2", have you measured yourself lately?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Agreed James -- there is ton of growth visible and only 1/2" (!?) but it looks like the breasts are spreading and filling more space rather than protruding. Perhaps that sounds awful but that's the way to killer cleavage. And I'm sure she'll be happy when the protrusion growth kicks in later. I'm so happy for you Cassaundra.

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
***Thanks again James and dminer84 :)***​

@James... I agree weeks 20 & 22 look very much the same. They have different file names/numbers/dates in my computer so I'm not sure how that happened. Anything is possible, I'm not super computer savvy ;) I've been very good about deleting all the pictures from my camera after I upload so that doesn't happen, lol. Oh well, more pictures will be taken this week!
I just remeasured myself today and I'm still at 36.5" on the bust measurement.

@dminer84... I think you're right. My breasts are definitely getting a fuller and rounder shape than they had before. But they don't seem to be protruding any further yet. It's ok I'm patient ;) And so far I'm pretty happy with the results too!

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Thanks ladyx! My stats thread will probably answer your questions better.

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=4511.0

If you have any other questions, please feel free to ask! :)

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Good news:
I'm going to live

Bad news:
I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for the past week with blood clots in my lungs. They have put me on blood thinners and that means I can bruise and bleed more easily. So until I'm off the blood thinners I can't noogle :'(

I'm going to continue to massage (gently) and hope that I don't lose my half inch of growth in the meantime. I'll still check back on the forum and see how everyone is doing. Wish you all the best :-*

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Quick update:
Still on blood thinners. I tried noogling very gently just to see if I bruise at all. I got a few small red dots but nothing major. I think I'll do this 1 time every week and see how I go. I'm not able to use as much pressure as before but I'm going to continue massaging, avoiding caffeine and drinking lots of water.

Pic 1 - some red dots right after noogling
Pic 2 - 24 hours later

Attachments

• Feb 9.JPG
    Feb 9.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 344
  • Feb 10.JPG
    Feb 10.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 330

AngelicHeart

Well done on your progress, you look beautiful. I think we have a similar bust shape so your results are truly inspiring.

Mindy

Looking good girl , glade to read that everything is working for you . I have followed your post for a day or to over time & can tell you that you can pump even taking blood thinners ( because I do for my heart ) you just have to go easy with it & keep a eye on your skin color . By the way I would love to have the progress that you have gotten .