Cassaundra1980's Stats/Info

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
***My profile was accidentally deleted. I'll try to remember as much info as I can from the last 5 months.***​

Start date: July 24, 2013
Height: 5'6" (168cm)
Weight: 130lbs (59kg)
Bra size: 36B
Measurements: 32"below, 36"bust, 34"above

I have no children. I was pregnant but miscarried about 10 years ago and lactated for a short time. And I've been roughly the same measurements and weight since I was 16 years old.

I'm on birth control pills and I take a supplement for hair and nails (see pic 1).
I use cocoa butter oil for massage and noogling (see pic 2)
I use the 7:2 method (pump and hold for 7 minutes, release and massage for 2 minutes) for 1 hour everyday.
I usually end up having a break on Sunday.
I tried using Ultra Breast for 6 months and it did not work for me. Others have had some success with it but I didn't.

After 3 months of Noogling I gained a half inch on my bust measurement! Now I measure 36.5" ;D See my pictures in the Gallery section!

Here's a bra measurement guide:
http://www.85b.org/bra_conv.php

Here's the massage technique I use the most:
http://www.growbreastsnaturally.com/chi-breast-massage-for-breast-growth.html

This is the other one I use just to change things up:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-DmvVJ16w4

Please feel free to ask any questions, I'm happy to answer! All the best to everyone on the forum. It's hard work but worth every inch! (or, umm...in my case, half inch, lol)

Attachments

• supplement.jpg
    supplement.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 22
  • cocoa butter oil.jpg
    cocoa butter oil.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 12

Lizzers

Welcome Cassaundra!

I just saw your gallery pictures and they look fantastic, you've responded really well to NB. Thank you so much for posting those two links for the massage techniques, I have been looking all over for that Chi massage information.

Good luck, keep us updated!

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
*** welcome to you as well Lizzers! ***

Just wanted to make a quick update on my method. I mentioned this on another persons thread but it got deleted along with my profile :/ Anyway...

The 7:2 method has morphed in to something more like 10:5
Mostly because I like to wait until I don't feel the pull anymore before I release. And I think it's very important to get that blood flowing in the skin again especially where the cups makes rings. So 5 minutes seems to be a better amount of time to do that.

As a result my sessions are much longer now, usually 2 hours. If I decide to hydro-noogle as well that day it can take about 3 hours.

In the beginning I just used St Ives collagen elastin lotion because it's what I use anyway. Then I tried flaxseed oil and after awhile I really disliked the smell a lot. Especially if it got on a towel or my clothes and sat there for any length of time.
I currently use cocoa butter oil and I like it better in every way. It smells nice, it rubs in well if you want it to and it makes for a very nice bath :)

When I started I found it very hard to drink enough water. Now it's really easy. Drinking enough water makes a huge difference!

The last thing I started doing was taking Libido Max before noogling. Not for the reason you think, lol. All this talk about blood flow and warmth and such got me thinking. So I read up on supplements that promote blood flow and stumbled across Libido Max. I did get a bit more swelling than usual while using it. Idk, seems to do something and I don't have any negative side effects. Anyone else have thoughts on this or tried it? I'd love to know :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Interesting, I've not been able to find a really good explaining of the 7:2 method. So, if I understand correctly then you're pumping to some "uncomfortable tug" point and sitting at the point for 10 minutes or until the tug feeling is gone? Then release to massage the breasts with a focus on ring areas (min of 2 to 5 mins)?

I have learned I can't really trust my sense of "uncomfortable tug". It is just such a vague term and when I got to the "uncomfortable" point, that's too far. If anything clues me is the cup edge because it starts getting uncomfortable way before the tug does. But I am wondering if the opening is too small for me. I have to routinely find that magical spot where the edge isn't sitting on my pec muscles (I'm surprised to learn mine were so developed via these cups). If this is the case then it might be why I can't get this process to feel like the descriptions I have read thus far.

If you don't mind sharing... could you explain in further details (or point me to a thread)? I want to find that hard enough point to trigger growth. Right now, I get swelling for maybe 10-15 minutes and it is gone (even after 4 hours noogling). Perhaps I'm too analytical but I see all kinds of variations on here but there is a tantalizing hint of a general procedure that could increase everyone's success rates if we just could bring it forward into a conscious form to be studied.

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Hi dminer84....
I'm not sure how else to describe it. I know that they make a gauge for the hand pump. Maybe the best thing for you to do is buy the pump with the gauge and keep track of how much pressure is too much. Everyone is different so I think that's why there doesn't seem to be a solid consensus on how this stuff works. If you want something really reliable I'd go with a gauge. ;D I've thought about it more than once. But so far I've had no bruising or spots so I figure I'm probably doing ok. Let me know if you find out anything :)

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Good news:
I'm going to live

Bad news:
I have to stop noogling for a few months. I was in the hospital for the past week with blood clots in my lungs. They have put me on blood thinners and that means I can bruise and bleed more easily. So until I'm off the blood thinners I can't noogle :'(

I'm going to continue to massage (gently) and hope that I don't lose my half inch of growth in the meantime. I'll still check back on the forum and see how everyone is doing. Wish you all the best :-*

James

I hope your recovery is uneventful and swift. ;) I think a break about this time is good anyway, so it should be better when you resume. All the best!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I already have the pump with a gauge and I think it is faulty. It never changes until under very special cases (me not being in the cups for one).

I'm so sorry to hear about the clots. I hope this wasn't noogle related. I am happy to know you're "safe" and will mend. I hope you'll still come by to cheer me up. I'm gonna need it.

DJ

jojohnjo

Hy,
I have read that you pump and release, I would buy nipple pump, because I have inverted nipples.
I have already use another system for inverted nipples, but my problem was that this system make my areola and nipples cianotic arrest my criculation near areola and nipple during use.
NB system have also a more large cup for nipples, so I would buy and try with hope that more large cups for nipples make me less problem with nipples circulation. :)

cassaundra1980

Started July 25th, 2013
Quick update:
Still on blood thinners. I tried noogling very gently just to see if I bruise at all. I got a few small red dots but nothing major. I think I'll do this 1 time every week and see how I go. I'm not able to use as much pressure as before but I'm going to continue massaging everyday, avoiding caffeine and drinking lots of water. Thanks for all of your support! :-*

@MedNip... sounds like a good idea to me :)

HKG

Hi Cassaundra: Hope you get well very soon!
I start noogle on May 2013, now I grow nearly one cup ( 34A to 34 B). I read from web site that there will be plateau in 3 to 6 months . I did think I am in plateau because when I start I have tingle feeling in my breast but none now. Can you give advice?

Thanks
HKG