Catching Up

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
Sorry folks I havent been on as much as I used to but I can from time to time now :), Anywho I havent taken PM in a long time ran out and need to order more of it when I get the money but when I was taking them and the results stuck and are still going skin is softer, breasts are slowly getting there some days they are very sensative to everything air, shirts etc... but I am noticing that the nipples are a bit larger than originally starting and they are starting to mound up a little to form the beginings of my breasts, been doing alot of research and pumping so one of these days I may actually achieve my goal of feminine breasts and a more fem figure :D.

Well TTFN!!

HopefulC

Do you take PM capsules?!
i just started PM spray and i havent really noticed anything yet, but we'll see what happens:)

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
HopefulC thanks for the reply and yes I was and do take PM it takes awhile before you start feeling and noticing results and trust me it is no fun being off them either cause I was so calm and feeling great then I ran out and cant get any for awhile but they do work just takes time it helps if you take these not recommended but it really helps out!
saw palmetto,
fenugreek,
red clover,
black cohosh
and Pueraria Mirifica

2 a piece 2 times daily 6-8 hours a piece