cauciuca's start

cauciuca

Hello everyone had the pump for a while but didn't make time to use it. Now I have to start. My boobs depress me a lot and I need to change that. I appreciate how you all support each other and I need that too. This is my start. 29 years old with two kids. Currently an empty 36b and my goal is 36dd. I consider there is nothing wrong to be greedy about this, I just want to compensate all the bad feelings I had and is also very important for my husband. So I have all the reasons I just need to keep on noogling.

jnorton22002

Hi there,

First let me say that I think your breasts are really very nice. i think you may be too hard on yourself. as far as having boobie greed, it is very easy to have boobie greed. Don't feel ashamed. Enjoy your journey.

Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

PetiteNShy

Cauciuca,

Welcome to the NB forums! I'm with Mama J, I think your breasts are lovely and look forward to seeing how they will grow with NB. I hope you find the support you seek here, I'm sure you will. Best of luck to you :)

cauciuca

Thank you for your posts. Can someone enlighten me please? I use the large cups and I fill them like after 15 min and then I keep them on like that for an hour. Should I move on to the XL ones?
My breast feel fuller and heavier and the swelling stays on for few good hours. I will update with pictures every 2 weeks. Hope this are good signs. Thanks again.

Lily13

wow that sounds very promising. As long as you aren't overpumping, you may be ready for the XL or CL. Do you still feel a slight pull when they fill the domes? If not, then you will definitely need to move up! grats for such a quick response!

cauciuca

Hello Lily13, thanks for your post, I am so delighted with that, my breast swallow and then the nipples are blocking the holes of the cups so I cannot pump anymore. Maybe is got to do with the fact that I breastfed a lot and the skin of my breasts is so elastic because it has been streched so much. I already ordered the xl cups, they should arrive tomorrow. Really excited about that having in mind Sunsetz story. Hope to get some great results.

cauciuca

Thanks Lily. I was waiting for the XL today, but didn't arrived yet, probably tomorrow. My L cups started to crack up already because of the pressure, already had used super glue few times to cover cracks as I don't want to stop pumping seeing such good results. Started to be an adventurous journey just after a week. Really excited.

cauciuca

I kept on noogling but not very consistent and after I switched to xl domes I start having a lot of red dots and bruises near my arms. So I had to have few breaks. There is no much difference comparing to when I started but there something happening for sure. I use to have nothing at the top and that is changing now and they are also getting wider. Funny enough I can feel this with my hands but it is not very noticeable on the pictures. I will update with a photo when my red dots go away.
I have been reading a lot on the forum lately and I must say what amazing results you get girls. So happy for everyone of you. Thank you for all the sharing, it gives me a lot of strength and hope.

cauciuca

I also must say I made an error on my first post, my band size is 34 not 36 at stated, silly me, sorry about that.

Matt B

Hi Cauciuca, I agree with Joni,you are too hard on yourself.Your nipples and areolas are great.I'm sure you'll see a difference soon.I just got my NB yesterday and am using it as I type.
I know most on this forum are ladies,but there are a few hetero guys out here that just want breasts for themselves.Boobie greed can be for guys too.

Good wishes to all, MATT B ;D