CC's NoogleBerry Journey

AustiniteCC

My name is Chellsie (CC is fine,) I hail from Central Texas. I am 32 years old, and am a T-Girl. I am HOH and have been pecking at ASL for a while now. I have started on a degree in web and database programming and design. I had to take a hiatus from college due to medical issues pertinent to my GID. If everything goes as planned I should be returning this fall semester to finish up. (I will know on the 21st of this month.)

My current stats
Currently I am a loose 36 A, I have to wear "Ugly Pads" in order to fill out my bra. I used to be a full 36 A, but after a cruel twist of fate had to betaken off of my anti-androgen (Spironolactone) due to a reaction.

My goals, in a nutshell
My end goals are pretty straight forwards. My target cup size is a full 36 D cup. For the first two weeks I plan on noogling for short periods of time to start. Once I am comfortable with the system, I plan on working my way on up to two three hour stints to see how I tolerate it, then go from there. I intend on scrounging up some PM cream as well, and will use after each session. I am also in the process of developing a desktop app. for me to record daily logs so as to better track my progress. If anyone is interested I would be happy to put it up online for people to play with. Just let me know if you are.

A bit about my history
As far as my history goes, well, let's just say I have been through hell and gone, and somehow made it back. I will just skip to the parts that probably matters the most in order for things to make sense. The last three, almost four years I have fought the public healthcare system to get proper treatment and HRT. I managed to get my letter of diagnosis as Transgendered (Gender identity Disorder, not Gender Dysphoria.) However, I have been unable to get proper HRT going for me. I currently am going to have to start self medicating hormones in order to live a semi-normal, semi-functioning life. Here, the system tends to treats transgender clientele as mentally ill, human garbage. Things have gotton so bad for my psychologically that I am now borderline agoraphobic. :-\ Anyways, enough rant 'bout that.

Onwards, with the noogling!
Why Nooglebery, and how did I even find it? Well, quite accidentally I stumbled across it a few months ago, searching for alternatives to horrible implants. Since then I have been trying desperately trying to scrape up enough to get one. Here, soon, I should have one on order for myself! YAH!! ;D From what I have seen cruising the forums is that it absolutely works, with a relatively amazing track record. This is going to be an absolute blessing to me. As it currently stands, I cannot leave my own home without ugly pads, a flannel or some heavy "cover" shirt, and with my waist length hair in front of me. Just the thought of reaching a 36 B-ish cup by the end of the summer gives me a huge amount of hope!. I absolutely cannot wait!

Hope this wasn't too long winded LOL.

I look forwards to chatting with y'all online, here soon!
CC

Moogleberry

Welcome to the forum CC. You're in good company on here.

Have you considered taking PM tablets? It's a fairly strong phytoestrogen and has worked really well as HRT for quite a few MtF transgendered people.

Good luck with your journey. Don't forget to take pictures so you can track your progress more easily!

needacup

slowly getting there, 'bout ready to add estrogen
Best of luck and looking forward to seeing you reach goals and your comfort level!!!

AustiniteCC

So, I have been looking around, and see swelling mentioned quite a bit. I have also seen people mention that a bra helps maintain swelling for longer periods.

My question is how much of our size increase is permanent, or is just swelling? Once we stop noogling, do we "deflate?"

Anyone have any thoughts on this?

~CC~

BarelyB

If i stop NB and massage for a few days i deflate to 32". But thats still over an inch growth in 2 months. If i noogle everyday, i maintain around 33".

Jenni

Well, at one point I stopped NB for a few months and still kept my growth. Lost a little bit of the fullness, but still couldn't squeeze into the bras that I wore before NB. It just takes time for the swelling to become permanent.

Right after NB, I measure 33" at least. As the day goes on, I maintain about a half inch or so. If I don't noogle, I deflate to 32". Considering that I started at around 29", I would call that growth.

AustiniteCC

Hi Girls, just a bit of an update.

I received my NoogleBerry on Monday. My starting circumference averaged 7 inches on both breasts. And today after Noogling for 6 days I am at 7 5/8 inches avg. with swelling! I have noticed a difference already, which is incredible! I am quite amused by how they "jiggle" with the swelling LOL. My goal by the time I go back to class in August is 9 1/2 inches. I am quite hopeful that this is a reasonable goal.

~CC~

AustiniteCC

Hi Girls! Well, this is my two week update. So far everything is going great, today I have noticed a decent bit of change. In the beginning when I first started I could barely reach the 2" mark, and now can comfortably reach the 2 - 1/2" mark!

I am pumping now for one hour at a time, with a short break of around 15 to 20 minutes in between sessions. I am doing 4 to 5 cycles daily.

I am now starting to save up for CL's which I will probably need in a month or two. I will also be ordering PM cream sometime this week, as well. I definitely feel like I will reach my goal of a 36B cup by the time class starts in late August.

~CC~

AustiniteCC

Hi Girls,

I have an odd question for everyone. I am definitely noticing growth, but it is all inner boob-age at this point. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before? I am wondering if it's just because I am starting out.

Thanks,
~CC~

AustiniteCC

'Ello everyone. A bit of an update on my progress.

I actually had to take a break for nearly a week. It wasn't really by choice, my depression has been horrible as of late.

I started back up again, and am quite astounded at how quickly I started to get my swelling back. I have worked my way back up to pumping 4 hours a day, and plan on getting up to three - two hour sessions for 6 hours total. I am maintaining 8" of swelling for a few hours afterwards, which is wonderful. I love having something to grab a hold of and play with!

The problem, though, is that I have about outgrown the medium cups, and now need CL's. The only issue I have though is it is going to be a stretch to afford them. Does anyone have used ones for $15 to $20? (In the U.S. preferred.) I should be able to come up with it by the 3rd of the month.

Well, all in all everything is going well, and I am enjoying hearing about everyone's progress!

~CC~