CC's Stats :)

C

CCBB2009

HEY EVERYONE I'm having a tough time remembering to update on both threads here, I'll keep posting pics on both, but mainly post updates on my other thread http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3712.0.html Thank you guys for all your support! You kick ass!

Starting measurements;
Underbust-30.75"
Across my nips- 32.75"

05/04/2012 (picture replaced with one week update) So as of today I've been noogling since Monday April 30, 2012 my second picture is progress from then until May 4, 2012 Sad right? But my tape measure (yes I'm obsessed with it and I measure immediately before and after each noogle since I can't see a difference even though I've been getting about 3 inches of swelling each time) says that even 24 hrs post noogle I have gone from my original measurements to 34.5 across my bust!! Idk if it's swelling or not but it feels good seeing my tape measure say it anyway

05/07/2012 Yay, my one week anniversary for noogling!!! Aww <3 I posted a third picture (taken this morning with NO noogling last night) so the pic is ~34 hours from my last noogle and if that is swelling then it is damn stubborn! Lol We're still holding strong at 34.5" across my bust but they're looking amazingly lopsided again :( Well I should get to noogle tonight so maybe I'll start pumping the right side for a bit longer than the left to even them out

5/13/2012 Ok, I'm taking off the other pic and just leaving my first beginning picture, one week update, and results as of today. Once again this picture will be over 12 hours after noogling (I missed two whole days in there and kept measuring at 34.5" at the end of those two missed days, and the last few days I have been sticking at 35" even I know I'm a day early for my weekly update, but I don't think I'll be around tomorrow to post, so here's my 13 day progress report, let me know if you can see a difference!

05/28/2012 4 week update. I can see that they do look a bit smaller, but its hard to tell too since the last pic had a shirt over them, but I think they have gotten smaller. Idk, my measurements are;
under;30.75"
across the nipple;35.25"
So same sizes as before, but I missed pretty much all of week 3 and parts of this week too. It's been crazy but now I'm back on track and hopefully will see some addition to my measurements again :)

Attachments

• 0 point (1).jpg
    0 point (1).jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 20
  • 7th Noogle (7).jpg
    7th Noogle (7).jpg
    1 MB · Views: 17
  • 14th noogle (2).jpg
    14th noogle (2).jpg
    921.8 KB · Views: 11
  • 28th noogle.jpg
    28th noogle.jpg
    246.9 KB · Views: 8

Matt B

Hi CC,Big difference!!And as for jumping and jiggling I know what you mean,feels good doesn't it!!

Matt B

Hey CC,forget the tape,and stick to the pics,and the bra feel.You'll know when they're bigger,trust me !! ;D

Myam

:eek: You don't see the difference?
I would have looooved to have that much growth in less than a week! I have been noogling two more weeks and I'm only just starting to have swelling.
You're doing good!
What's your routine?

Myam

I use coconut oil with the pump and hold technique. I pump some more as soon as I feel too much at ease so that the pressure is somewhat constant. I had trouble with the foam rings so I don't use them anymore, but it's a little painful on the ribs.
Oh and I massage before noogling, it helps me get some swelling. I should buy a new mesuring tape though, I can't find it and maybe I just can't see the difference either... well, it feels different at last.
I'm thinking about starting to take fenugreek / add some to my massage oil...

How often should the routine be changed?

Myam

Oh, I forgot to say, I noogle for about 2 hours daily, often more. My husband knew about it from the start, so I don't mind him seeing me noogle, he even encourages me when I'm wondering if they'll ever grow :)

Myam

Yeah I see it... If you touch it, could you describe the texture? Also, try "rolling" it, does it seem to be attached to your skin or to the underlying tissue?

lexuswoman

I know about that "too much thinking time getting paranoid stuff" and what makes it worse for me is to go to webmd. I've learned to leave the doctoring to the doctors and try to not self-diagnose as tempting as it maybe. I hope you can get checked soon and that everything's gonna be OK for you. I finally got my Extra Large NB last night and the cups are awesome, they have the depth and width that I needed, those CL's were squashing my boobs to the point it hurt. I tried them on last night with the soft rings and I don't know why I have this problem with ring marks. I had on each cup for not even several minutes and when I took them off, I was left with two semi-circle rings around each breasts that are marked with red dotted skin and look like skin that has been scraped. I tried them on after my massage and thought I had plenty of bio-oil on my chest. This happened with the CL's when I tried them on that bad night. I get ring marks from brava, but they're the red kind that go away within minutes, these take days. I'm at the point to where I'm thinking about telling my husband about my desire to Noogle, to "exercise my boobs at night" like I exercise the rest of my body in the morning. And, I've got my speech planned out. If he tells me, this is crap, don't waste your time, I'm gonna ask him to go Google "Nonsurgical breast enlargement using an external soft-tissue expansion system", its an article from a plastic and reconstructive surgery medical journal, about the Brava, but I think it can be applied to the NB as well, and I know my husband...he won't do it! But, he'll take my word for it, rather than put down the TV remote, get out of his chair and go to the computer. Knowledge is power! So, I gotta figure out how to put the thing on without getting those nasty marks. It ain't gonna fly with him if I get those continually, he'll think its messing up my skin and complain that i can't wear a low cut shirt or something like that. Do you have any problems like that, ring marks that look like scrapes and take days to go away? I've looked at so many post-nb pictures and most have the same kind of ring marks I get from the brava, just red rings that go away. Also, do your boobs feel hot once they're sucked into the NB? Agggh, if it ain't one thing its another. I think you said you use olive oil, maybe I should try that. Olive Oil is pretty pricey, do you use extra virgin or just regular olive oil? Let us know how you're doing.

Myam

Hi CC, sorry for asking all those questions, professional bias (well I don't know if I can say "professional" yet, I'm only a first year student). I think it would be good to check it too, even tough it's most probably a benign cyst (which is basically just a pocket of liquid, very common). Sometimes they drain it for comfort.

Lexuswoman, you can use all sorts of oil... I use coconut oil (slips very well), but I've read that cocoa butter is particularly good against stretch marks, I might buy some. I had the same problem as you with the soft rings, I think I accentuates the pression on the skin in a weird way. I found out that I can pump further without the foam, but it gets a little uncomfortable on the ribs after two hours lol. But I think that the warm feeling in your breasts is normal, after all what we want is more blood in the breasts :)

lexuswoman

Hey CC!

I'll have to try some olive oil. I have tried to use just the NB cups and its way too hard against my skin, plus, I can't get a seal no matter how hard I try. I need the foam rings for cushioning and to help seal any gaps between the cup and my skin. I'm going to try some cocoa butter cream and lotion too. My skin irritation is looking better, the bio-oil twice a day has really helped. It just looks like two semi-circles above each breast that are made of tiny red pin pricks. In your last posting you mentioned something about no daycares because of the oil boom, by any chance are you living in the great state of Texas? If so, then howdy and wecome! Also, with your husband being a trucker, there's a huge demand for truckers down here with the oil boom too, so that sounded like another Texas sounding thing. I'm born and raised in Houston. The summers get hotter'n hell down here, but Houston is a great city. Maybe one day you can finish your nursing school. I have such admiration for nurses, it takes a special person to be a nurse. So, hope your check-up goes well and that little lump turns out to be nothing serious.

Also, didn't you say that your mom & sisters are all D cups? I read on Greenbush that when doing NBE, expect to grow to about the same size as the women in your gene pool, in other words, if you're in a family of B cups, don't expect DD's. I'm an only child, so I don't have sisters to compare to, but my mother has big boobs, but she's not slim either and my dad's mom (the side of the family I take after the most) was a natural 34DD. My other grandma was pretty flat, but she was also super skinny too. So, there's some good news for ya! Happy noogling!

Matt B

Hey CC,the next time you're out,go to an auto parts or a RV shop and buy a roll of camper tape.It works great.Evil Alex came up with that idea.

Matt

lexuswoman

Hey CC!

I love the thing about the bat signal in the sky! We need boob signal! So you're in North Dakota, I've never been there, but from what I've seen on the weather channel its very rugged and winters there can be pretty rough. I've lived in Houston my whole life, so I'm used to hot summers, high humidity, and hurricane season, but not snow and ice. I have been to Montana, only once though about 10 years ago. My ex-husband built a log home near Big Timber, it was a spec house so we never used it, it was built to sell, but the whole time we were together it didn't sell. I remember how beautiful it was there, we went hiking up in the mountains, the house was near Yellowstone park and there was a river nearby that had excellent fly fishing. As far as the oil boom in Texas, it has turned struggling ranchers into overnight millionaires after oil was found on their land, young guys just out of high school can make $100K a year doing field work, but they gotta work 16 hour days, but they're happy to have work and not be out of a job, and of course the demand for truck drivers as well as reviving some of these tiny little south Texas towns. Now if it will help bring gas prices down, that's a real good thing!

I'm hoping I can find something to put on my skin that will let me start to noogle without ring marks. The foam rings are comfy, I need that extra padding also to seal the tiny cracks between my skin and the dome. I tried to put them on laying on my back and it didn't work. Plus, when I noogle I'm going to be sitting up. The perfect time for me to do it is at night after dinner while I'm watching baseball - I love my Houston Astros! I used my brava for over an hour last night, so I'm happy with that until I can get my NB going. I think maybe my husband will eventually get on board with what I want to do when he sees how my boobs look afterwards and how happy I am about it. Plus, if I'm sitting topless in the living room, even if I do have giant projectiles over each boob, its fun for him too!

lexuswoman

Wow, a few bad apples can spoil the whole bunch can't that? I can't believe the nerve of that woman to just assume everyone new in town was "oil field trash" and to be so judgmental. I don't really know how the oil field workers have affected the small towns in Texas, I'm sure there's some trouble and probably lots of beer being consumed. My next door neighbor owns a trucking company and he had 3 drivers heading down there and they couldn't even get a motel room, they're permanently booked, guess all the workers are living there while on the job. Amazing article- Walmart sells everything else, so why not sell houses too! Gives new meaning to their "Save Money, Live Better" slogan!

I remember that old movie, Fargo, and that gave me a little inkling of what ND weather is like. I've lived in Houston my whole life and the only time I've been in ice and snow is when I used to go skiing in Colorado. I don't like driving on icy roads, when you tap your brakes and realize that your car is still moving. I slid thru an intersection coming back from skiing one time, in a rental car, luckily there was nobody else on the road. Big Timber is east of Helena, between Bozeman and Billings.

Well last night, I switched pillows and fell asleep in my Brava, so I think i had it on from like 9:30 until a little after midnight when rain and thunder woke me up. I had weird dreams, but no scary ones though. And last night, I actually put the XL cup with the foam ring, pumped it up and on my chest just for a very short time, not even a minute and I took it off and no marks! I had just done my massage so my skin was very moist. I also didn't push as hard on the cup to lock it onto my chest. Maybe I've found the solution. But, I don't want to try to wear it for a long time until I can get the cocoa butter. When my husband is out, and I have some private time, I'll do a practice run and get "domed up" as I say and see how it goes. Then we'll have our talk.

That is so good that you're close with your grandma, you're very lucky to have her. I had all 4 of my grandparents til I was almost 30 and I miss them so much. So wow you've told your grandma about the nb and not your husband yet? I'm amazed at the swelling you've retained. The longest I wore my Brava was about 3 hours and that time I actually swelled to 40 inches around and went crazy trying on every bikini in my dresser, but it went away too fast!

Anyways, have a great weekend and happy noogling!

lexuswoman

Hey CC!

Welcome baaaack! That's a good report to be holding at your size without noogling for 5 days. I'm almost afraid to go a day without doing my routine! I hear ya about looking at them all day, I keep measuring several times a day! So you still haven't told your husband yet? I PM-ed you, mine finally noticed so much on Sunday that I told him what I'd been doing! And he understood why I kept it a secret, that I wanted to be sure it was really working and if he noticed a difference, it really worked. Enjoy that extra noogling time you've got! I was so happy, my husband had a luncheon today (usually we go out together since we office together, nice, but sometimes I like to go home and quiet time) so I went home and brava-ed for 40 minutes! I've been able to wear it for about 3 hours at bedtime and have actually been falling asleep in it, but not for long and not good deep sleep. I put it on at 9:30 last night and at 12:30 this morning I was awaked to a swooshing sound, one of the tubes had come loose from the dome and let all the air out. I decided to just take it off and go back to sleep. That pillow has made the difference. I don't use my memory foam pillow while I'm wearing the brava, I think it had my head up too high b/c I kept having all those really bad dreams, now I don't have that problem. I'd love it if I could wear the thing for 5-6 hours while sleeping. But I'll take what I can get! Happy noogling!