Ceciliaspasm Pics!

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, Ceciliaspasm has kindly agreed to let us post her before and after pics and i have also pasted part of her email.
Well done, your progress is great!

best wishes

Lucy :)

[size=12pt][size=12pt]Hi Lucy,

Please find attached the before and after photos. I've been noogleing nearly 3 years! I'm 29, no kids yet. the first phot I was 22, the second one 28!
[/size][/size]

Attachments

• Before Noogleberry.jpg
    Before Noogleberry.jpg
    395.7 KB · Views: 912
  • after noogleberry.jpg
    after noogleberry.jpg
    227.8 KB · Views: 1,256

Gaia2011

Hi there

wow, nearly 3 years? dont you get sick of it? Do u still pump daily? what bra size are you right now? and before you got started?

Cheers
:)

great results by the way.. you look great

A

alexis

tell us more! like what size were you , your routine, is your resultfrm noogling alone or with herbs?thanks!

that1spaztichik

OH MY GOSH!!!! Girl, you look SO GOOD!!! Thank you so much for sending in your pictures...it's a real inspiration to us all. What size are you now? I can't believe you gained that much growth...your boobs look FANTASTIC, I hope I can see results as great as yours!

WOW! Girls, how motavational is this? AMAZING.
Congratulations Ceciliaspasm. As above would love some more detailed informtion ;D

C

ceciliaspasm

Hi all,

Thank you so much! I was a 32B before I started, but I used to pad them out to fill it. I'm a 32D now or 34D depending on brand. I still pump about 3 times a week, mainly on the weekend cos I like to look over inflated when i go out!! I'm having a week off though this week.

I don't really get sick of it cos it's just part of my routine now - I just put it on and wear it while I eat my tea, put make-up on, watch tv, bake cakes etc! I feel abit lost without it tbh lol!

I'm measuring 38" atm (and I've not pumped for a week) and 30" underbust.

When I started I was 34" I grew about 1.5 inches from PM, but had to stop that cos I got spots and irregular periods. The rest is on Noogleberry.

At first I was wearing the system for 2 hours (at least) a day every day up until June this year when I changed jobs, so don't have as much time anymore.

I try and eat lots of soya because of a gyno problem and I honestly think that helps as the biggest growth spurt came when I had soya along with noogling. I eat all the alpro soya stuff in the UK and soya nuts from the co-op! I must admit I do lapse on this sometimes.

I do still wear push up bras because I like how implants look, but would never have the guts to go under the knife. I've got the same brand of bra on in both pics, just a different size.

The main reason I kept going with it is cos of Kultzu who I think used it for 4 years and so I knew from the start if I wanted results as good as hers it would take time.

I think Lucy's level of customer service is amazing. I was so down about my body beforehand. An ex even offered to give me the money for a boob job and tried to push me into it :( so my confidence was really low for a long time. When I met my boyfriend I am with now he said I was lucky to be born with big boobs!! ha ha!

Hope you all get the results you want - it's guaranteed you will if you stick at!!

Best Wishes,

Cecilia xxx

that1spaztichik

Oh wow, Cecilia...I can't thank you enough for sharing your technique and story with us! Well congratulations, your chest is to DIE for...I can't wait until I've been noogling 3 years, I hope I look as good as you!

sofia1

Wow you look great! thanks so much for sharing your story it's so inspirational to hear and to know of how long-term users fare over time. congrats on your awesome growth :)

A

alexis

thank you for sharing with us..patience, patience is what I'll check myself into..:)

eva_bs

Wow!!!!
Wow!!!!.....
I will go back noogling TOMORROW!!!! :)
If I can have those kind of boobs....I won't stop noogling for 3 years too! ;)
Thank you so much for sharing your progress with NB with us!!!!
:-*

missispo

OMG you picture is such a booossttt!!!! :D i was having a bad week, not noogling as much as i should and feeling generally not motivates but seeing your pictures makes me think, thats what you get if pump hard!!! Also did use any other form of NBE to reach that size?

lotusflower

I'm so glad I've read your story and seen your results. Very inspiring! I can't wait til I've been noogling for years too.

Keep it up...you look awesome ;)

katieb

Thank you for your pictures. I'm not seeing much growth at the moment and it's great to see what noogling can do. I'll get back to it now! :)

raabzbaby89

Cerca Trova
Thank you for being such an inspiration for us child-less nooglers. It seems tougher for us to achieve the results we want. I'm growing slowly, at 3 months I almost gave up noogling and got a boob job. I know it takes a lot longer than 3 months to see results, it may take 3 years for me but honestly, I can't afford a boob job right now! Looking at what great results other nooglers have (after putting in the time), I just need more patience! Look what 3 years can get me!

Nothinbutthetruth

Wow, your results are amazing!! I hope I can get close to that. I guess I better start pumping lol I can't wait! Thank you soo much for posting your pics. It's an amazing motivator.. seeing results like yours. Bless =)

amelie

Woow and thanks for posting, I think I really needed to see the long term effect. It´s sometimes frustrating to see yourself in the mirror every day with no apparent change, but now I can just go for the 3 years, lol!!
I was noticing that your arms look very slim, I guess we have the same kind of figure, I´ll do all my best to never stop noogling until my boobs match yours, haha. ;D ;D
Take care and thanks again!!

brielle

amazing results!
that was achieved in 3 years? i hope to be like that! still very young but i am not losing hope
thanks to NB!