Charlie Girl's Program and already progress after 2 weeks!

Nikkigirl

Hello, lovelies :) Biological female here, don't let my user name throw you off. It's just a nickname :)

My goal is to transform my body from a very petite/small framed pretty much ruler-framed shape (It basically looks as though by body stopped changing at 14 and stayed that way), to a petite, athletic yet more curvy woman's body! Little bit of spunky spice over here!! Hopefully soon :)

Beginning stats:

* 5'1", 104 pounds
* Top of bust: 32"
* Band: 28
* Bust measurement across nipple: 32"
* Breast circumference from crease to crease: Left- 6 and 1/2", Right- 6 and 1/2"
* From bottom of nipple to bottom of breast crease: Left- 2" and Right- 2"
* According to these calculations, I guess my bra size should be a 28DD or a 30D, which sounds crazy, but it's fair to say I LOOK like an A cup, maybe even a AA for normal smaller size bras, like 32's

Quick info about me: extremely high motabolism & thin but proportionate and normal/healthy looking. It runs on my moms side of the family. They're all tall and thin, my dads side is all short and some are chubby. I got a mix of short and thin. I have a 2 year old son and MAN!! Finally got the body I've always wanted about 3 months after having him! My butt & hips were like POW! (well, for my frame anyways) Boobs (while breastfeeding) were like BAM! I had meat on me! I loved it!! I don't know exactly how big my breasts got, I only wore nursing bras or no bras while breastfeeding (it's just easier). But the last bra I did wear was a 36C and that got to be way too small. Yeah, it was fan-freaking-tastic!! Anyways, since finally having that body and absolutely loving it, I am damn determined to get it back, or as close to it as I can, with the addition of nice sculpted legs :) More muscle, a layer of fat above that, larger breasts, hips and butt.

**** MY PLAN **** (I will post more on each topic after this initial post)

* Weight training : I work out with my trainer 3 days a week. High weight, low rep, compound excersizes as well as direct excersizes, with 80-85% of the focus being my butt, hips & legs.

* Food & water : I'm drinking about 100-120 oz of water a day. High daily calorie intake, about 90-110 grams of protein, a lot of carbs with every meal, healthy fats & oils, veggies, fruit, grains, dairy, etc

*Supplements/Viramins : This part is probably going to change from time to time. I have an appointment with a naturopath coming up, so we'll see what he says. As of right now, this is what I'm taking:

-Maca!!
-Goats Rue
-Fenugreek
-Blessed Thistle
-Multivitamin
-Fish oil
-extra vitamin C
-gelatin

*Massage : I massage for 10-15 min twice a day, sometimes 3, and use one of the following each time: organic flaxseed oil, organic avacado oil and organic 100% cocoa butter. I do the 360 inward rotations with light but semi firm pressure. Just enough to be gentle, but actually do something.

*Noogle: I just got & started noogling on July 4th, just 2 weeks ago. I try to noogle twice a day, an hour each. My morning routine is massage for 10 min, add more oil, then noogle with 15:5 for about an hour. At night, I use a heating pad for about 10 min, then massage, heating pad for a few min, then noogle again with 15:5 for about an hour

I will say though, I've been messing with herbs, massage, exersize, etc for a couple of months, but was very inconsistent for one reason or another. And I had about a 2 an a half week break from everything & reverted back to original size. So, this journey TECHNICALLY began on July 4, 2014, with the exception of weight training that just began again yesterday, July 16.

Nikkigirl

Re: Charlie's Plan and already progress after 2 weeks!

I know most of you are thinking "no way you've had progress in just 2 weeks!" Well, sure, the breasts may be from swelling, but my dears, the gains on my booty and hips are not. So, who knows :) Remember, I didn't even begin weight training again until yesterday and I took these measurements before working out and it had been 12 hours since I last pumped. The beginning measurements were confirmed on July 4 before starting my program. Also, my period ended about a week ago, so technically, I should be smaller in the bust from that. Also, I made damn sure to measure exactly the same in every way. I can see and very much FEEL a difference when I grab my booty and my bust.

July 4th, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32"
Waist: 26"
Top of butt/ Hips: 32"
Bottom of butt: 33.5"

July 16, 2014 measurements:
Bust: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Waist: 25 and 3/4" (lost 1/4")
Top of butt/Hips: 32 and 3/4" (gained 3/4")
Bottom of Butt: 33 and 3/4" (gained 1/4")

So, since I have taken most of these herbs together before, exersized & ate just like I do again now, and I had massaged before for months (I gained some, but not NEARLY as quick as this, and not at all in the hips/booty), I have come to the undeniable conclusion that it was the addition of maca that spurted this quick growth!! Exactly what I wanted it to do and IT'S WORKING!!! I'm jumping up an down excited about this!!

I take organic, gelatinized maca. The recommended dose is 2 capsules (1,000 mg) daily, or 1 (500 mg) daily for petite/sensitive. I began taking just 250 mg a day. Bumped it up to 500 mg a day after a week. I will continue to bump up every week for a month, then take a week break and begin again. I AM INCREDIBLY EXCITED AND TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MACA!! Waaa-hooooo!!

Nikkigirl

Re: Charlie Girl's Plan and already progress after 2 weeks!

As for the noogling, last time I pumped, I used the advice of other nooglers and tried the Yogart cup technique. (Taping Yogart cups (with the size of the cups modified) onto the inside of your domes so your nipples/breasts press against something while pumping, in order to increase swelling/growth). The cups I was using just didn't work right. So I took another persons advice and just threw some balls in my domes and VOILA! That user said to use tennis balls, but I didn't have any. So, looking through my sons assortment of 20+ balls, I found 2 that were about the size of tennis balls. They're bouncy balls though, which made them comfortable when my breast pressed against them. I had MUCH more swelling after that session, so I'm going to stick with using the balls for a while and see where that gets me :)

As far as frequency, I TRY to do 2 pumping sessions a day. Sometimes I can only fit in 1, sometimes I skip days completely. I've read that skipping days helps with growth by giving your breast tissue time to heal in between pumping (much like with muscles & weight training). I don't know which way is best, I'm just experimenting.

Since my nipples already seem to want to sort of point outward towards my arms, and regular pumping (no balls) seemed to make them point outward even more, I searched around on this forum for advice about what to do about that. I've read several times that concentrating on the outer breast with the pump (the part by your armpit), and plumping/growing the outer breasts, your nipples will become more centered. Also, I have the boob dip-in on the sides and want to plump that up & make it go away. So, recently I've been pulling my domes towards the outside to make sure to grab that whole side area. After pumping while swollen, it seems to be working and my nipples appear more centered. So, I'll keep doing this. I might alternate regular pumping with side boob pumping.

I always drink plenty of water while pumping and use plenty of oil. I also exfoliate my chest in the shower to help prevent tiny bumps/pimples from the oil.

James

Re: Charlie Girl's Plan and already progress after 2 weeks!

Yes, 3/4" in two weeks is great progress! :D
And since your boobs were huge during breastfeeding, it bodes well that you should be able to get them back. Good Luck :)